Picpak Dog - Yes, it still exists!

This is where you advertise your webcomic to your new audience, and get it reviewed by the community. Read the rules before pitching.

Picpak Dog - Yes, it still exists!

Postby Picpak on Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:57 am

Hi everyone,

I've done a lot of much needed housecleaning since the last time I've posted here. I've moved to a .net, added an About page, updated the Cast section, tagged and categorized my comics, and added a Facebook page, Twitter, and even a formspring.me for those that are so inclined. There's even an animation starring my character!

And yes, the quality of the comic has improved, too; no more illegible scans, just nice, clean lines. It's not 100% perfect, but it's the happiest I've been with my comic for a long time.

You can check out all the new and improved action at: www.picpak.net

There's a Facebook like button at the bottom of each comic, too, so if you see something you like, you can click that. While you're at it, you can vote for me too using the Comic Voting buttons on the right-hand side.

When you have a moment, be sure to check it out and let me know what you think!
Picpak
Regular Poster

Re: Picpak Dog - Yes, it still exists!

Postby Picpak on Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:13 pm

Greetings!

I recently released my first published book, "The Picpak Dog Collection", on lulu.com. It's 96 pages, features 6 months' worth of strips, and also contains my Facebook-exclusive comics, rarely seen art, and unseen early sketches! You can find more information at http://www.picpak.net/shop/. Here's a preview of the cover:

When you have a moment, please make sure to check it out. Take care!
Picpak
Regular Poster

Return to Comic Pitching