Theories and questions on Crossoverkill

Discussion of the Lightbringer comic, the Lightbringer universe (includes Angel Armor books), comics in general (webcomics or printed), superheroes, philosophy, and general chat between members.

Theories and questions on Crossoverkill

Postby Phantom64 on Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:52 am

Well a new webcomic crossover event is in the works, so far everyone's favorite snarker Mindmistress, a new guy called Energize(need to look him up), and the transgendered magical girl Yuuki are on this roster, with them revealing the next 4 every Tuesday. I know they won't spoil who's on the group, but I want to ask a few possbile questions.

Specifically if Lightbringer will be one of the returning heroes or if Lewis will be helping out with Crossoverkill. I remember on his video Q&A he was bummed that he didn't get to contribute to it aside from letting them use Lightbringer.

Another question is what other heroes do you hope return? I know not all of them can return (need to give the others a shot)

For me I hope either Dasien, Green Avenger, or Ultra come back in Crossoverkill.

Dasien because she was a hilarous superheroine, Green Avenger because I think she deserves another shot after spending most of Crossoverlord as The Smiling Man's brainwashed goon, and Ultra because I love Point Guardian and like to see him bumped up from minor character to main roster you know?

Sadly I don't think Mechanical Girl Lisa A.N.T. will be returning. it's been 2 years since its creator even updated it so I don't think it will ever get finished, let alone join the fight again. :(

So what about you? Any heroes you want to guess could be on the roster?
Phantom64

Re: Theories and questions on Crossoverkill

Postby Linkara on Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:41 am

Sadly Lightbringer will not be participating - really it's just a matter of not enough time to work on it.

Quote of the Moment: “Greetings, my friend. We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives.” ~Criswell~
Linkara
Cartoon Hero

Location: Lizard-Inclined Neo Clone Republitarian Band-Aid Spokesman

Return to Lightbringer