Stuff that I don't want. DOES ANYONE? --MORE STUFF ADDED--

A place for users to talk about current updates and post fan-art.
Allroses
Regular Poster

Stuff that I don't want. DOES ANYONE? --MORE STUFF ADDED--

Post by Allroses »

Here's a list of stuff I no longer want.

If you want it, I just need some shipping money, and then I will send it to you! How's that for awesome? Otherwise, I'm probably throwing it away.

I'm feeling kind of lazy, so any images included are not ones I took, just ones I found and are for your reference information!

I found some more anime, at the bottom.....

1. Vampire Princess Miyu OVA on VHS, both volumes, Japanese with English subtitles.
2. The Calcomp ultraslate drawing tablet. It's so old I can't even find a picture of it online. This tablet probably works. I say probably because it's hard for me to check. It has a plug that I no longer have on my laptop. If you wanted to use it, you need to make sure you have something that this http://www.o-digital.com/uploads/2179/2 ... ale_64.jpg can plug into. You also need to be digitally savvy enough to find and download the driver yourself as those disks are long gone. And have a PC. The drawing area is a decent approximate 9 x 5 though.
3. Ah My Goddess the movie. Official DVD
4. Dragon Half, Official DVD
5. Spiral, complete season, Hong Kong subtitled DVDs. I don't remember the quality of these, I think they were okay at least.
Val'Cielle - A post-apocalyptic winter, a dragon goddess, and people who aren't happy about either.
All Rose Have Thorns (NSFW) - A story about angsty, pansexual vampires, and the ghosts, faeries, and people that surround them.

snager

Re: Stuff that I don't want. DOES ANYONE?

Post by snager »

Hello! uh. OH! i've spoken to you on DA before! i like muchly CF and Straun put together. i want to know what's gonna happen with that. anyway.

I'd like the two Tarot things~ i'll leave the tablets for someone else who probably wants/needs them more, but if no one dose, i'd maybe like that old one, MAYBE. i have an old tablet, i think what i REALLY need is Photo Shop.

how's that sound?

ShiniMonster

Post by ShiniMonster »

HEY! =3 I would totally love the Escaflowne DVD, and the Slayers DVDs. It would just like, make my DAY.

Allroses
Regular Poster

Post by Allroses »

snager wrote:Hello! uh. OH! i've spoken to you on DA before! i like muchly CF and Straun put together. i want to know what's gonna happen with that. anyway.

I'd like the two Tarot things~ i'll leave the tablets for someone else who probably wants/needs them more, but if no one dose, i'd maybe like that old one, MAYBE. i have an old tablet, i think what i REALLY need is Photo Shop.

how's that sound?
The tarot is yours! Can you pm me/e-mail me your mailing and e-mail address that I can request payment through. I'll figure out shipping when I have your zip code. Thanks.
Val'Cielle - A post-apocalyptic winter, a dragon goddess, and people who aren't happy about either.
All Rose Have Thorns (NSFW) - A story about angsty, pansexual vampires, and the ghosts, faeries, and people that surround them.

Allroses
Regular Poster

Post by Allroses »

ShiniMonster wrote:HEY! =3 I would totally love the Escaflowne DVD, and the Slayers DVDs. It would just like, make my DAY.
The DVDs are yours! Can you pm me/e-mail me your mailing and e-mail address that I can request payment through. I'll figure out shipping when I have your zip code. Thanks.

kachinna

Post by kachinna »

I'd like to have the tablets, but I'd like to know how much it would cost to send each of them. It would kind of depend on that and what my husband says about it. Lol. Zip code is 73521.

Allroses
Regular Poster

Post by Allroses »

kachinna wrote:I'd like to have the tablets, but I'd like to know how much it would cost to send each of them. It would kind of depend on that and what my husband says about it. Lol.
I actually have two people who are also potentially interested in the tablets depending on shipping. If you give me your zip code I can figure it out just in case those two decide they don't want them.

kachinna

Post by kachinna »

Allroses wrote:
kachinna wrote:I'd like to have the tablets, but I'd like to know how much it would cost to send each of them. It would kind of depend on that and what my husband says about it. Lol.
I actually have two people who are also potentially interested in the tablets depending on shipping. If you give me your zip code I can figure it out just in case those two decide they don't want them.

Allroses
Regular Poster

Post by Allroses »

kachinna wrote:
Allroses wrote:
Priority Mail flat rate box would be the cheapest for you! That comes out to about $11.00. I will let you know if either of the two current tablet-interested parties decides they don't want one.

Allroses
Regular Poster

Post by Allroses »

Allroses wrote:
kachinna wrote:

And one of the Tableters has dropped out. So, if you are interested the one I have left is the Calcomp Ultraslate that probably works. I should also mention that it should only be used on a PC, as I'm not certain is MAC compatible. shipping will be $11.00. If you are interested in this pm or e-mail me your mailing address and paypal e-mail. Thanks!

kachinna

Post by kachinna »

My husband told me no... Sorry... Thank you, though.

Nuraeariel
Regular Poster

Re: Stuff that I don't want. DOES ANYONE? --MORE STUFF ADDED--

Post by Nuraeariel »

Look at all these people who joined so they could say what they wanted! :D You guys should stay and chat once in a while! :3
Anne: GET OUT OF THE CAR AND GO TO KINKOS!!!
Once the water has tasted you...