new here, with a noob question :)

new here, with a noob question :)

Postby h0rnytoad1 on Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:02 pm

hello all, i'm new here, been following the comics for a bit,

i'm curious, is there some way to be notified when a new Kit n Kay Boodle comic is online?

rss, newsletter, twitter - anybody knows ?

ty
H0rnyToad1
h0rnytoad1

Re: new here, with a noob question :)

Postby KatEllis on Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:44 pm

h0rnytoad1 wrote:hello all, i'm new here, been following the comics for a bit,

i'm curious, is there some way to be notified when a new Kit n Kay Boodle comic is online?

rss, newsletter, twitter - anybody knows ?

ty
H0rnyToad1

Hello! I'm KatEllis, they guy who creates the webcomic, which rather puts me in a unique position to answer your question, eh? ^_^ The comic is updated, as regularly as I can, on Tuesdays for the moment. If circumstances get overwhelming I might have to miss a Tuesday occasionally. But that's the schedule, and if there isn't a new installment on one Tuesday there'll be one on the next. So it's a weekly comic (until I have time to do more) and your best way to know is to check every Tuesday.
KatEllis
Cartoon Hero

Postby h0rnytoad1 on Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:51 pm

nice to meet you KatEllis,

i have such a hectic schedule i can't always remember, is there a thread here for updates we can subscribe to be notified ?

or would you consider making at least a twitter for your comics ? i hear its very popular ;)
h0rnytoad1

Postby KatEllis on Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:40 pm

h0rnytoad1 wrote:nice to meet you KatEllis,

i have such a hectic schedule i can't always remember, is there a thread here for updates we can subscribe to be notified ?

or would you consider making at least a twitter for your comics ? i hear its very popular ;)

Well, the biggest problem is: my schedule is, if anything, more hectic than anyone elses! If there were more demand for update notification I might make some moves like that, but so far most of my regualr readers know to check my site once a week.
KatEllis
Cartoon Hero

Postby Robert Calypso on Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:14 pm

It's very nice seeing a comic artists being so active =o I had been wondering about the schedule =3 So the Answer is appreciated <3
Robert Calypso

Return to Kit n Kay Boodle