Q/A Thread!

Talk to the creators of Drow Love and discuss this DnD-based comic.
Shinigamii02
Regular Poster

Re: Q/A Thread!

Post by Shinigamii02 »

Sheala23 wrote:
Shinigamii02 wrote:
@Fie; How many pairs of glasses have you gone through since you got your first pair or are they not even real?

Drea: Pfft he was like a hundred of the damn things, he's so prissy.
Fie: You are such an ass.

Drea: Hahahaha Only a little.
HE NEEDS TO INGEST IT!

BobTheDragon
Regular Poster

Post by BobTheDragon »

((late response because no internet while my bro is moving. Huzzah for stolen interwebs!))
@Everyone; If an employer gave you an very strange package (as in smells wierd, shakes, purrs, and occasionally sneezes pink glittter) and gave you the choice of taking it to a person or keeping it. Would you keep it or take it to said person?
Flan: I don't trade in living goods without VERY good reason to. If I had somehow been duped into transporting some... I assure you they would not arrive at their designated "owner"

Onion: :U : x?

@Everyone; Can you cook? And can you do a cart wheel?
Flan: yes.

Onion: :3??
@Everyone; Where do you get your clothes?
Flan: Shops, thievery and self crafting.

Onion: :b

@Flan; How would you feel if Onion was, somehow, going to have kittens? And would they stay and travel around with you guys?
Flan: ... Tiger kits have no place in a traveling party.

@Onion; Pssst~ How long does it take Flan to dress?
Onion: : o ..... :B :O c:

Luminance
Regular Poster

Post by Luminance »

Oh hey, check it out, forums.
AmaXennos wrote:@Everyone; If an employer gave you an very strange package (as in smells wierd, shakes, purrs, and occasionally sneezes pink glittter) and gave you the choice of taking it to a person or keeping it. Would you keep it or take it to said person?
Arinae: Which is easier and will pay more? I do that one.

Lueali: Employer? I would do whatever I was hired to do, unless I had reason to believe that it would cause harm to someone or something.
AmaXennos wrote:@Everyone; Can you cook? And can you do a cart wheel?
Arinae: No. Yes.

Lueali: No to both, I'm afraid.
AmaXennos wrote:@Everyone; Where do you get your clothes?
Arinae: What the fuck kind of stupid question? Stores. I made the armour.

Lueali: Most of what I wear I have tailored for me, or it won't fit properly.
AmaXennos wrote:@Lue; Could you hook me up with your tailor?! Or did you make those robes yourself?
Lueali: Mm, I've used many tailors in my life. These particular robes were made by an odd half-elven man in the capitol city of Drakenheim. Very artistic sort, I asked for something flattering and I'm pleased with the results.
AmaXennos wrote:@Lue; You go through all this stress yet you have no wrinkles!! Wow! Do you mind sharing you secret?
Lueali: ... ... ... I... elves must be very, very old to show physical age as humans do. I certainly hope you don't think I am THAT old.

vennificus

Post by vennificus »

@Calhrae, You're taller than most of the other drow, why?
Expect naught of me, for to expect something of me is to fail to see me for what I truly am. In your case, this is simply, unexpected.
~Myself on many occasions

StillAlive

Post by StillAlive »

@vennificus:

Well now, s'nice t'see I haven't been forgotten none~ You want to know why I'm this tall, shuga'? Hmwyall, s'an easy answer.

I bench press my baby- that is, I mean my husband, dar'lin'- ev'ryday. He don't mind much, and It's such a simple way to keep these pythons - muscles, shuga- lookin' strong.

Ifn' you mean my height- well, my daddy gone up and married a orc. Right pretty one too.

As you can see, I get my looks from her. <3

As for them other scrawny bits- well, I'ma bettin' anyone could snapem' in half lika twig. They really are tiny, ain't they?

vennificus

Post by vennificus »

StillAlive wrote:@vennificus:

Well now, s'nice t'see I haven't been forgotten none~ You want to know why I'm this tall, shuga'? Hmwyall, s'an easy answer.

I bench press my baby- that is, I mean my husband, dar'lin'- ev'ryday. He don't mind much, and It's such a simple way to keep these pythons - muscles, shuga- lookin' strong.

Ifn' you mean my height- well, my daddy gone up and married a orc. Right pretty one too.

As you can see, I get my looks from her. <3

As for them other scrawny bits- well, I'ma bettin' anyone could snapem' in half lika twig. They really are tiny, ain't they?
8D good times.
Well good luck with your marriage
Expect naught of me, for to expect something of me is to fail to see me for what I truly am. In your case, this is simply, unexpected.
~Myself on many occasions

ark7

Post by ark7 »

I have a question for Drea xD
-> What is your favorite erotic fantasy/fetish? (If you don't mind sharing, that is. You can answer in PM if you prefer) (Yes, I'm *that* curious)

@Calhrae: YOU ROCK!! I'd invite you to drinking parties any night xD

Shinigamii02
Regular Poster

Post by Shinigamii02 »

ark7 wrote:I have a question for Drea xD
-> What is your favorite erotic fantasy/fetish? (If you don't mind sharing, that is. You can answer in PM if you prefer) (Yes, I'm *that* curious)
Drea: Whoah! That is a serious question, naww I ain't afraid to say it out loud. I like being tortured, usually tied down, so I can't fight back. I like a bit of knife play, just enough to make a little blood well up. I also love blind folds so they don't know whats coming. But I also like the tender stuff, after the fun its always nice to just fall asleep with yer arms around someone you care about.

*whispers* Though between you an me, Fie has one hell of a sturdy hand. He knows all the right places to cut!
HE NEEDS TO INGEST IT!

Sheala23

Post by Sheala23 »

Fie: .....................

You have no shame (and of course I'm good at that, all things considered).

Shinigamii02
Regular Poster

Post by Shinigamii02 »

Sheala23 wrote:Fie: .....................

You have no shame (and of course I'm good at that, all things considered).
Drea: What is this word...S-h-a-m-e?
HE NEEDS TO INGEST IT!

Bavette

Post by Bavette »

To beggin with, I would like to say that everyone here does have serious levels on Awesome class with Kickass epic progression.

Also, its my first time. Please, be gentle. :3

@Spellcasters of DrowLove (Granth/Pyras/Flan/Lue/Fie/Etc): Magic is such a wonderful thing. Powerful too. I am in love with it and whoever does respect it deserves my respect as well. Must I ask then; Where do your magic come from? How does it feels to use it? Do you appreciate it and respect it or just use it because you can?

@Karrs: Had I seen many planar creatures myself I would not believe an Incubbi to walk on the Prime. Why are you here? What does a moronic place like the Material Prime has to offer to one such as you? Someone summoned you or you did travel by choice?

@Lue: What is the most powerful spell you had ever cast? How did it felt?

@Autem: Do you plan on getting some drow love for you as well?
You are exceedingly curious about people's fears and ask inappropriate personal questions about what scares them.
Cast Mass Charm Person.
Dustcraft

Yubi Shines
Regular Poster

Post by Yubi Shines »

[cheating somewhat. Autem was pretty much the party healer before Fie, after all. Also, note that Autem originates from a non-DnD source, so what she knows isn't necessarily what the others will say.]
Bavette wrote:To beggin with, I would like to say that everyone here does have serious levels on Awesome class with Kickass epic progression.
Man, don't even say that. Epic Autem is just scary. Long story.
p.s. thanks <3
Bavette wrote:@Spellcasters of DrowLove (Granth/Pyras/Flan/Lue/Fie/Etc): Magic is such a wonderful thing. Powerful too. I am in love with it and whoever does respect it deserves my respect as well. Must I ask then; Where do your magic come from? How does it feels to use it? Do you appreciate it and respect it or just use it because you can?
Autem: I don't actually know. I've been told some things about quintessence or energy conversion, but it never made sense to me. I was taught it in a priory and not by theoreticians. I'm supposed to say that it comes from belief in a patron deity, but I haven't had that faith for years and I can still heal. I used to be able to do more, but you know...

I suppose I do respect it, since it's something I'm not sure I have claim to. It's a very useful tool, but like any tool it's not something you can revere on its own.

Bavette wrote:@Autem: Do you plan on getting some drow love for you as well?
Autem: What. ... Considering all the drow I know can be counted on one hand, and are either female, taken, murderous, gay, mad, or some combination thereof, I will say no.

Not that this would be a marked improvement on the kind of guy I usually fall for, but that's a story for some other time.
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."

Shinigamii02
Regular Poster

Post by Shinigamii02 »

[quote="Bavette"]

@Spellcasters of DrowLove (Granth/Pyras/Flan/Lue/Fie/Etc): Magic is such a wonderful thing. Powerful too. I am in love with it and whoever does respect it deserves my respect as well. Must I ask then; Where do your magic come from? How does it feels to use it? Do you appreciate it and respect it or just use it because you can?

Granth: Magic in itself is a tool. A means to an end, the gift is granted to those who are worthy. Together you grow, it is a relationship of deep meaning. But still just a tool. :|

@Karrs: Had I seen many planar creatures myself I would not believe an Incubbi to walk on the Prime. Why are you here? What does a moronic place like the Material Prime has to offer to one such as you? Someone summoned you or you did travel by choice?

Karrs: Ahh my boy what a strangely personal question you have here. I was summoned looong ago by an young mage with to much potential. I finished my task of course and was set free, but not after finding the Material plane curious. I returned on my own after much bribing, coaxing and assassinating, and wondered, corrupted and devoured. Until I found I rather like red heads, and started knocking them up as fast as I could, discovered that my prodigy astounded me I stayed, and decided to help them mature, I was curious. I found I liked the feeling, so I established myself as a Merchant, and built a small company of sorts, destroyed and elven city and built my home, and here I have stayed. I don't get bored so easily, humans and mortals are ever unpredictable creatures. hahahahaha
Last edited by Shinigamii02 on Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
HE NEEDS TO INGEST IT!

Sheala23

Post by Sheala23 »

Bavette wrote:@Spellcasters of DrowLove: Magic is such a wonderful thing. Powerful too. I am in love with it and whoever does respect it deserves my respect as well. Must I ask then; Where do your magic come from? How does it feels to use it? Do you appreciate it and respect it or just use it because you can?
Fie: It's difficult to put words to the way magic feels. Do you have a word for how breathing feels? How your blood circulating in your veins feels? It is as natural and innate as that (mostly). I also shall refrain from engaging the theory behind it, as this setting is inappropriate for such a thing.

Whether it is worthy of being respected and appreciated, I would say that depends on the spell and the spellcaster. The useful bits are respectable enough I suppose, much in the way a trusty blade will never leave you wanting. I suppose Granth put it best. It's a useful tool, though by your phrasing I suspect you are romanticizing somewhat.
@Autem: Do you plan on getting some drow love for you as well?
Fie: *snort*

ark7

Post by ark7 »

@Bavette: Fie raised a good point, how do you see magic, mister Bavette, and what's your relation with it?

@Fie: Good sir, I still can't convince myself you're a... bard. Am I under some misguided impression? (I do hold the utmost respect for bards, that's why I'm being cautious.)

@Autem: I'm not sure if this has been asked, lady Autem, but it seems you have belonged to an order at a point. Could you tell us a little about the beliefs upheld by said order and your relation with those dogmas? If it's not too much of a personal question, I mean.

@Drea: *looks about suspiciously* Hmmm... You do seem like the type who prefers to be on top during bed time. Is that always so, or have you tried the other way as well?

Yubi Shines
Regular Poster

Post by Yubi Shines »

Sheala23 wrote:Fie: *snort*
Autem: What.
ark7 wrote:@Autem: I'm not sure if this has been asked, lady Autem, but it seems you have belonged to an order at a point. Could you tell us a little about the beliefs upheld by said order and your relation with those dogmas? If it's not too much of a personal question, I mean.
Autem: Ah... I'm no Lady, my friend, just Autem.

I was very young at the time, so my understanding of it could be skewed. The Sitien faith is based strongly on protecting and cherishing one's... homestead, I think is the wording, or a place you're responsible for in some way. If you visited one of their temples, you'd see a lot of bird imagery; even tiny little sparrows will fight like mad to defend their nests, you see. Usually you'll find Sitien oath knights stationed as border guards or city defenders. It's not work that's often heroic or impressive, but it's necessary.

I used to do that, but... obviously, not anymore. It's water under the bridge.
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."

BobTheDragon
Regular Poster

Post by BobTheDragon »

Bavette wrote: @Spellcasters of DrowLove (Granth/Pyras/Flan/Lue/Fie/Etc): Magic is such a wonderful thing. Powerful too. I am in love with it and whoever does respect it deserves my respect as well. Must I ask then; Where do your magic come from? How does it feels to use it? Do you appreciate it and respect it or just use it because you can?
Flan: Nature. Anyone can tap into this power, most have their heads too far up their asses to see it.

Bavette

Post by Bavette »

ark7 wrote:@Bavette: Fie raised a good point, how do you see magic, mister Bavette, and what's your relation with it?
Oh, please, do not misguide my curiosity. I have a personal view of magic but I do not criticize any other one, mostly because magic is different to each and everyone (my motives for asking these questions on the first place).

As I said, I am in love with it, not because of its uses, which are clearly magnificent, nor its power or beauty, what also can entice the mind. Magic, at my eyes, is like a woman (or some men, like Lue, but not the point), temperamental, unpredictable, mysterious but also very charming, caring and sweet. By all means, magic can seduce one to do stupid things. It's true that I romanticize magic, but what there is about magic that is not romantic?

Now, about the feeling... Magic, to me, feels like sex: Addictive, filling, exhaustive, desired, arousing and... worth (m)any sacrifices. hehe.
But it is true that each and every spell, at each and every occasion, feels differently. (I could place some examples, but I dare not make a bigger post.)
You are exceedingly curious about people's fears and ask inappropriate personal questions about what scares them.
Cast Mass Charm Person.
Dustcraft

Sheala23

Post by Sheala23 »

ark7 wrote: @Fie: Good sir, I still can't convince myself you're a... bard. Am I under some misguided impression? (I do hold the utmost respect for bards, that's why I'm being cautious.)
Fie: Unfortunately all of my instruments are in cinders at the moment, barring my flute. I had an entire room just for them, over a hundred's years worth of collecting. And then they were on fire. Went up like kindling. I couldn't save a one. All of my........

Yes, well.

Just because I'm a bard doesn't automatically make me a minstrel. Any idiot with a lute can wander around shouting garbage at the top of their lungs about what's currently going on around them. I respect music and its uses far too much to rend it of its dignity in such a way.

Shinigamii02
Regular Poster

Post by Shinigamii02 »

@Drea: *looks about suspiciously* Hmmm... You do seem like the type who prefers to be on top during bed time. Is that always so, or have you tried the other way as well?
Drea: I love topping, I love the power you get from it. But sometimes I'm lazy, and being on the receiving end can be just as fun as on the giving end. *leers at Fie*
HE NEEDS TO INGEST IT!