KeenZombies 2009 Join in the undead mayhem

For sign-ups for genre-related dropdowns and to discuss and organise crossover events.

KeenZombies 2009 Join in the undead mayhem

Postby VinnieD on Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:05 pm

I'm announcing it early this year to give everyone lots of time to prepare so here goes.

It's time once again for KEEN ZOMBIES!. A yearly event hosted by yours truly where artists send in their own zombie comics and artwork to appear on the Keenzombies page. This is essentially a big open invitation to draw whatever insane violent, undead chaos you like. All submissions assuming they meet the guidelines will appear on the Keen Zombies webpage ( http://keenzombies.comicgen.com ) during and possibly after the month of October 2008.

For those guidelines look no further than HERE http://keenzombies.comicgenesis.com/submit.html

Submissions are accepted from now, throughout the end of October, the cutoff date is November 1st. Comics will begin appearing on October 1st with teasers and stand alone art proceeding that date.

With ample warning of the coming zombie apocalypse make your preparations and start warming up those pencils/pens/tablets/mice.
Last edited by VinnieD on Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VinnieD
Regular Poster

Re: KeenZombies 2008 Join in the undead mayhem

Postby Redtech on Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:32 am

I aim to make something more coherant with +1 greatness this year.
Sometimes the failed experiments are the ones that don't try to kill you
Redtech
Regular Poster

Postby VinnieD on Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:38 am

Well, we're now more than halfway through August. A reminder that the launch date is October 1st. I'll keep accepting submissions through the first of November, but it's good to reply or email and let me know if you plan to participate even if you're not sure what you're submitting yet, so I can plan the update schedule with room to include your comic.
VinnieD
Regular Poster

Postby VinnieD on Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:36 pm

It's 0nly 2 days until launch now. I've got the first story ready to go on October 1st but I'll still be taking new ones until the end of October.

Send your zombie comics, one shots, story arcs, and stand alone art to fragraham@gmail.com with the subject KeenZombies.
VinnieD
Regular Poster

Postby Littledeadgirl on Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:23 am

My comic http://littledeadgirls.comicgenesis.com/ has dead people... XD
Littledeadgirl

Postby VinnieD on Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:39 pm

Sorry, this ended back in October. But there's plenty of time to get ready for the next one.
VinnieD
Regular Poster

Postby J-gonk on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:44 pm

Is this gonna happen again this year? If so, does anybody know when?
J-gonk

Postby VinnieD on Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:08 pm

Alright, since this board doesn't see much traffic, there's not much reason to make a 2009 thread. I'm right now gauging interest in a possible outing this year. If anyone is interested in a 2009 Keenzombies let me know. I'll post anything I receive, and if there's interest, even at least in reading it, I'll produce a Keenzombies story myself.
VinnieD
Regular Poster

Return to Dropdowns and Crossovers