Bring more traffic to the forums

A forum where readers of the Leaf Diaries webcomic and I can discuss anything about the comic, hang out with fellow readers, and post important updates as needed.

Bring more traffic to the forums

Postby cliche_nickname on Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:55 am

Just a idea but I think if you put a link to your forum on the front page (like under the profiles of the characters) or make a link page and have it there. You will get more traffic to the page and what not. Just a idea I figured i'd throw out there. 8-)

Oh and what happened to that girl Leaf was hanging out with? She just went -poof- gone.
cliche_nickname

Re: Bring more traffic to the forums

Postby Leafdiaries on Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:39 pm

Good ideas, cliche_nickname!

Yeah I realize aside from uploading my comics, I really haven't done anything to promote it or attract visitors to my forum. I actually do have a link to my forum from my site; it's just not as visible or noticeable. Your comment does bring a good point though that I should make the link more obvious =)

As for that girl you were talking about, she IS a recurring character (although not really part of the "main" cast), and she's going to show up again pretty soon. Man, I need to update the character profiles and other stuff more often but -sigh- I'm pretty busy at this point. I am constantly trying to improve the presentation of my CG website even with my extremely limited technical skills, so all comments/suggestions are welcome.

"I just want to draw cartoons all day. Just stay in my room and draw to my heart's content. Instead I'm stuck here in a classroom learning academics. LIFE SUCKS."

Leaf Diaries: http://leafdiaries.comicgen.com
Leafdiaries

Re: Bring more traffic to the forums

Postby Vishia on Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:08 pm

PFFT.
You're better than me, Leaf. DD:

I LOVE YOU AND THIS COMIC.
MARRY ME.
Vishia

Return to Leaf Diaries