The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.
- CJBurgandy
- Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger
- Posts: 6538
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Too Old for this Shit
- Contact:
Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.
His are from the best chat
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES
"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
- Corgan_dane
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1899
- Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:12 pm
- Contact:
Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.
There's more than one? O_oCJBurgandy wrote:His are from the best chat
- Netpoet
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1356
- Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:19 am
- Location: Hiding from my employers in the interwebs!
- Contact:
Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.
There's like 40,000 chat rooms now.Corgan_dane wrote:There's more than one? O_oCJBurgandy wrote:His are from the best chat
All mirror images of each other.
>Net
- Killbert-Robby
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 6876
- Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
- Location: in the butt
Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.
Two for every clique.Netpoet wrote:There's like 40,000 chat rooms now.Corgan_dane wrote:There's more than one? O_oCJBurgandy wrote:His are from the best chat
All mirror images of each other.
>Net

- Corgan_dane
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1899
- Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:12 pm
- Contact:
Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.
Well...donno that I like that.Netpoet wrote:There's like 40,000 chat rooms now.Corgan_dane wrote:There's more than one? O_oCJBurgandy wrote:His are from the best chat
All mirror images of each other.
>Net
- Killbert-Robby
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 6876
- Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
- Location: in the butt
Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.
They all do, if you ask the people in them.Corgan_dane wrote:Well...donno that I like that.Netpoet wrote:There's like 40,000 chat rooms now.Corgan_dane wrote: There's more than one? O_o
All mirror images of each other.
>NetHow am I to know which one has the cool kids?

Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.
<Rock> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScM2-mOM ... re=related
* |Lunar| aims his Lunarang at President Lincoln
<Rock> no, Lunarman
* Rock puts his hand on Lunarman's wrist and gently brings his hand down
<Rock> We don't attack Mr. Lincoln.
<|Lunar|> aww, but Protoman does it
<Rock> If Protoman jumped off a robobridge, would you do it too?
<|Lunar|> I guess not
<|Lunar|> Thanks Dr. Rock
* Rock nods
<Rock> You've got a good head on your shoulders, boy.
<Rock> And I should know
<Rock> I built it!
* Rock laughs and slaps his knee
<Rock> Now, let's go home
<Rock> I think there ought to be an ice-cold E-Tank in the fridge with your name on it
<|Lunar|> Fade to Black
* Kirb walks on screen drinking the ice-cold E-tank
* Laugh_track laughs
* Screen fades to black.
* |Lunar| aims his Lunarang at President Lincoln
<Rock> no, Lunarman
* Rock puts his hand on Lunarman's wrist and gently brings his hand down
<Rock> We don't attack Mr. Lincoln.
<|Lunar|> aww, but Protoman does it
<Rock> If Protoman jumped off a robobridge, would you do it too?
<|Lunar|> I guess not
<|Lunar|> Thanks Dr. Rock
* Rock nods
<Rock> You've got a good head on your shoulders, boy.
<Rock> And I should know
<Rock> I built it!
* Rock laughs and slaps his knee
<Rock> Now, let's go home
<Rock> I think there ought to be an ice-cold E-Tank in the fridge with your name on it
<|Lunar|> Fade to Black
* Kirb walks on screen drinking the ice-cold E-tank
* Laugh_track laughs
* Screen fades to black.

- Kirb
- A BUSINESSSS MAAAAAAAAANNNNNN
- Posts: 1828
- Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:07 am
- Location: I'll wrestle you for him.
- Contact:
Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.
<CJ_BUrgandy> Kirb, now that you're home
<CJ_BUrgandy> come play with us
<Kirb> play what
<CJ_BUrgandy> Oregon Trail
<CJ_BUrgandy> on skype
<Kirb> is there a co-op?
<CJ_BUrgandy> sort of
<Rock> the best kind of co-op
<Rock> group decision co-op
<Kirb> I don't know, rock
<Kirb> Remember Elfdad?
<Rock> It won't be like that
* Family_Guy flashback~
<Rock> we don't actually have to
<Rock> oh fu
* Rock is now known as Elfdad
<Elfdad> You must go into the swamp ruins alone!
<Vanilla_Nova> Dad! what about me!
<Elfdad> No one else can do it!
* Elfdad steam jumps
<Vanilla_Nova> daaaaaad
<Vanilla_Nova> I'm right here
* Elfdad steam jumps into the sky, never to be seen again
* Family_Guy flashback ends
<Rock> That sure was a great flashback
<Rock> It reminds me of the time that we had that great flashback
* Family_Guy flashback~
* Rock is now known as Kirb
<Kirb> I don't know rock
<Kirb> Remember Elfdad?
* Kirb is now known as Rock
<Rock> It won't be like that.
<Kirb> '_'
* Rock steamjumps through the roof
* Kirb becomes impossibly stretched
*Flashback ends
<Kirb> I don't remember it happening like that


*^*^*^*^* http://spacejunkarlia.com/ *^*^*^*^* <- New Comic
*^*^*^*^* http://deadgeargame.com/ *^*^*^*^* <- New Game
Best Compliment: MrBob: "Kirb may suck, but at least he isn't annoying."
- Laemkral
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3269
- Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:10 am
- Location: I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.
- Contact:
Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.
Apostolic heresy! There has always been one TRUE chat, you're all just splinter chats.CJBurgandy wrote:His are from the best chat
Also, I don't care because all the people that left never really talked to me anyways.
Avatar courtesy of Fading Aura.
Heed these words: I do not draw. Photos if you're lucky.
Heed these words: I do not draw. Photos if you're lucky.
- Kirb
- A BUSINESSSS MAAAAAAAAANNNNNN
- Posts: 1828
- Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:07 am
- Location: I'll wrestle you for him.
- Contact:
Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.
whichever room I'm inHow am I to know which one has the cool kids?


*^*^*^*^* http://spacejunkarlia.com/ *^*^*^*^* <- New Comic
*^*^*^*^* http://deadgeargame.com/ *^*^*^*^* <- New Game
Best Compliment: MrBob: "Kirb may suck, but at least he isn't annoying."
- Ahaugen
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2291
- Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:44 am
- Location: Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
- Contact:
Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.
I'm calling bullshit on thatKirb wrote:whichever room I'm inHow am I to know which one has the cool kids?
Read The Times-Picayune
Comic Genesis' daily source for news since 2009
A Lamestream Media Company
Comic Genesis' daily source for news since 2009
A Lamestream Media Company
- Tim
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3285
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 10:42 pm
- Location: State of WA, formerly MA
- Contact:
Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.
Well, the last three or so pages of posts here do all feature him prominently.
Alternate Delusions - Symbiotically Enhanced for Your Pleasure
A member of Comic Ostrich
I made a game. Download now!
A member of Comic Ostrich
I made a game. Download now!
- Ahaugen
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2291
- Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:44 am
- Location: Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
- Contact:
Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.
Code: Select all
<Zwuh> Man, pottery SUCKS.
<Rock> THAT'S IT
<Rock> YOU'RE BANNED
=-= Mode #pottery +o Zwuh by Rock
<Zwuh> D:
<Rock> WAIT NO
<Rock> FUCK
<Zwuh> !!!
<Rock> AAAAAHHHHHH
<ahaugen> can I be banned, too?
<|Lunar|> You fail Rock
* Zwuh bans ahaugen
=-= Mode #pottery +b CJ_Burgandy!*kglenmist@126-144-58-66.gci.net by Rock
<Rock> OH SHIT
<Rock> WRONG ONE
<Rock> AAAAHHHHH
<|Lunar|> I don't even know what you did to CJ
=-= Mode #pottery +v |Lunar| by Rock
<ahaugen> I think he banned
<Rock> AAAAAAH OH GOD I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I'M DOING
=-= Mode #pottery +b *!*@207.55.24.74 by Rock
=-= Rock was booted from #pottery by Rock (Rock)
<ahaugen> worst chatroom ever
-->| Kirb (Kirb@c-24-23-247-1.hsd1.ca.comcast.net) has joined #pottery
<|Lunar|> I have a plus now
<Kirb> rock
<Kirb> oh
<Kirb> he's not here
<ahaugen> he banned himself
* Zwuh burns down #pottery
<Kirb> I guess he's banned
<Kirb> !
<Kirb> nooooooooooooooooo
<Kirb> my pots!Read The Times-Picayune
Comic Genesis' daily source for news since 2009
A Lamestream Media Company
Comic Genesis' daily source for news since 2009
A Lamestream Media Company
- Kirb
- A BUSINESSSS MAAAAAAAAANNNNNN
- Posts: 1828
- Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:07 am
- Location: I'll wrestle you for him.
- Contact:
Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.
<@Kirb> it's vanilla with strawberry swirls, and large chunks of cheesecake
<Rock> what's the catch?
* @Kirb eats it slowly while he stares at rock
* Rock stares at Kirb
* ahaugen (ahaugenMAC@208.38.11.49) Quit (Remote host closed the connection)
<@Kirb> rock
<@Kirb> you gave ahaugen the death stare
<@Kirb> you swore our master you'd never use it
<@Kirb> you've... turned...
<Rock> our master was a pile of old bathtowels
<Rock> I meant to tell you
<Rock> but the time just never seemed right
<@Kirb> oh.
* @Kirb glances at his bathroom cabinet
<@Kirb> that makes sense
<@Kirb> I guess.
<@Kirb> Now I don't feel so creeped out by the fact he watched me shower


*^*^*^*^* http://spacejunkarlia.com/ *^*^*^*^* <- New Comic
*^*^*^*^* http://deadgeargame.com/ *^*^*^*^* <- New Game
Best Compliment: MrBob: "Kirb may suck, but at least he isn't annoying."
- Pimpette
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 4147
- Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 10:13 pm
- Location: Comi-what now?
- Contact:
Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.
[00:32] <ahaugen> Kirk's really only good for two things, procreation and beating on Klingons
[00:32] <BrownEyedCat> He does some decent dramatic species
[00:32] <BrownEyedCat> Speeches.
[00:32] <Pimpette> heh
[00:32] <BrownEyedCat> That was a weird typing mistake. And... apt.
[00:33] <Pimpette> i thought it was a-purpose
[00:33] <BrownEyedCat> Nope, I got distracted by the episode while typing. That's 100% pure Freudian slip
- Tellurider
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2051
- Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:13 pm
- Location: in a lab doing SCIENCE!
- Contact:
Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.
<Telly> so it's been a while since I watched this
<Telly> and I can't help but be all "German - ur doin it rong"
<Telly> I swear to god this guy just said "hal hitler"
<Telly> it's heil
<Telly> wtf
* Turnsky snickers.
<Telly> WHO IS HAL HITLER
<Turnsky> "I'm afraid i can't let you do that, Goering..."
<Telly> XD
<Turnsky> "Goering... will i Dream?"
- Tellurider
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2051
- Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:13 pm
- Location: in a lab doing SCIENCE!
- Contact:
Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.
<RobbyD> aw man
<RobbyD> allergies are hitting me hardcore
<Telly> sucks to be you
* Telly gives robby some kleenex
* RobbyD grabs a handfull
* RobbyD blows his nose into it
<RobbyD> PFHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT
<Telly> was that your nose or your ass
<RobbyD> ...
<RobbyD> maybe a little of both
<RobbyD> I wasn't paying all that much attentionm
<RobbyD> *attention
<Telly> ew
* RobbyD wafts it over to Tell, just in case
* Telly sets up a fan to waft it right back
* RobbyD waaaaits
* RobbyD waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaits
* RobbyD quickly turns it around to Tell
* RobbyD farts into the back of it
* RobbyD runs off screaming for help
<RobbyD> I'M GOING TO DIE SOMEONE HELP ME
<Telly> ...
* Telly summons the shadow ninja armies to tear robby apart
* Telly points and laughs as they dismember him
* RobbyD pulls out his pirate sword
<RobbyD> I SUMMON
<RobbyD> THE KRAKEN
* RobbyD stabs the sword into the ground, the Earth parts, shaking violently, as the Kraken rises up onto the land and roars big and loud
<RobbyD> ....
<RobbyD> .....................
<RobbyD> ...............................
<RobbyD> FUCK, its just LYING there
<RobbyD> Why did I summon a sea creature
* RobbyD is dismembered
<Telly> XD
- MixedMyth
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 6319
- Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: Niether here nor there
- Contact:
Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.
RobbyD- If my mouth could have sex, it would be a poffersexual
- Tellurider
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2051
- Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:13 pm
- Location: in a lab doing SCIENCE!
- Contact:
Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.
<Telly> oh to make it truly terrible you should take a leaf out of Batman and Robin's book
<Telly> rubber butt shots
* Telly nods
<MixedMyth> no. no squirrel nipples
<Telly> SQUIRREL NIPPLES!
<Telly> GENIUS!
<MixedMyth> XD
<MixedMyth> what have I done
<Turnsky> mad science?
<Telly> what, squirrels have nipples. they're mammals aren't they
<MixedMyth> apparently
<MixedMyth> yes... though I am unsure how many
<MixedMyth> actually, that sounds like the name of a web comic. Or a band. Squirrel Nipples.
<BrownEyedCat> Okay, now I'm getting a little horrified
<Telly> but that only makes it a more brilliant movie
<Telly> for a given value of brilliance >_>
<BrownEyedCat> Hey, horrifyingness in a horror movie is only a plus!
<BrownEyedCat> I think.
<Telly> that's the point right?
<Telly> to horrify?
<BrownEyedCat> Yes!
<Telly> so yeah. brilliant.
<MixedMyth> XD
- MixedMyth
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 6319
- Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: Niether here nor there
- Contact:
Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.
Mason> AHA!
<Mason> I've seen that before!
<Mason> Quake in my presence!
<MixedMyth> XD
<MixedMyth> I always do and you know it
<Mason> Well, good.
<MixedMyth> it's just so hard to keep the laughter in
<Mason> D:
<MixedMyth> =D
<Mason> I loathe you.
<MixedMyth> and it warms the withered cockles of my heart. =3






