The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
CJBurgandy
Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger
Posts: 6538
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Too Old for this Shit
Contact:

Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.

Post by CJBurgandy »

His are from the best chat
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News

User avatar
Corgan_dane
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:12 pm
Contact:

Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.

Post by Corgan_dane »

CJBurgandy wrote:His are from the best chat
There's more than one? O_o
Image

User avatar
Netpoet
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1356
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:19 am
Location: Hiding from my employers in the interwebs!
Contact:

Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.

Post by Netpoet »

Corgan_dane wrote:
CJBurgandy wrote:His are from the best chat
There's more than one? O_o
There's like 40,000 chat rooms now.

All mirror images of each other. :P

>Net

User avatar
Killbert-Robby
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 6876
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
Location: in the butt

Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.

Post by Killbert-Robby »

Netpoet wrote:
Corgan_dane wrote:
CJBurgandy wrote:His are from the best chat
There's more than one? O_o
There's like 40,000 chat rooms now.

All mirror images of each other. :P

>Net
Two for every clique.
Image

User avatar
Corgan_dane
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:12 pm
Contact:

Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.

Post by Corgan_dane »

Netpoet wrote:
Corgan_dane wrote:
CJBurgandy wrote:His are from the best chat
There's more than one? O_o
There's like 40,000 chat rooms now.

All mirror images of each other. :P

>Net
Well...donno that I like that. :-? How am I to know which one has the cool kids?
Image

User avatar
Killbert-Robby
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 6876
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
Location: in the butt

Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.

Post by Killbert-Robby »

Corgan_dane wrote:
Netpoet wrote:
Corgan_dane wrote: There's more than one? O_o
There's like 40,000 chat rooms now.

All mirror images of each other. :P

>Net
Well...donno that I like that. :-? How am I to know which one has the cool kids?
They all do, if you ask the people in them.
Image

User avatar
Rock_dash
NOTHING
Posts: 2363
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:37 am

Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.

Post by Rock_dash »

<Rock> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScM2-mOM ... re=related
* |Lunar| aims his Lunarang at President Lincoln
<Rock> no, Lunarman
* Rock puts his hand on Lunarman's wrist and gently brings his hand down
<Rock> We don't attack Mr. Lincoln.
<|Lunar|> aww, but Protoman does it
<Rock> If Protoman jumped off a robobridge, would you do it too?
<|Lunar|> I guess not
<|Lunar|> Thanks Dr. Rock
* Rock nods
<Rock> You've got a good head on your shoulders, boy.
<Rock> And I should know
<Rock> I built it!
* Rock laughs and slaps his knee
<Rock> Now, let's go home
<Rock> I think there ought to be an ice-cold E-Tank in the fridge with your name on it
<|Lunar|> Fade to Black
* Kirb walks on screen drinking the ice-cold E-tank
* Laugh_track laughs
* Screen fades to black.
Image

User avatar
Kirb
A BUSINESSSS MAAAAAAAAANNNNNN
Posts: 1828
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:07 am
Location: I'll wrestle you for him.
Contact:

Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.

Post by Kirb »

<CJ_BUrgandy> Kirb, now that you're home
<CJ_BUrgandy> come play with us
<Kirb> play what
<CJ_BUrgandy> Oregon Trail
<CJ_BUrgandy> on skype
<Kirb> is there a co-op?
<CJ_BUrgandy> sort of
<Rock> the best kind of co-op
<Rock> group decision co-op
<Kirb> I don't know, rock
<Kirb> Remember Elfdad?
<Rock> It won't be like that
* Family_Guy flashback~
<Rock> we don't actually have to
<Rock> oh fu

* Rock is now known as Elfdad
<Elfdad> You must go into the swamp ruins alone!
<Vanilla_Nova> Dad! what about me!
<Elfdad> No one else can do it!
* Elfdad steam jumps
<Vanilla_Nova> daaaaaad
<Vanilla_Nova> I'm right here
* Elfdad steam jumps into the sky, never to be seen again
* Family_Guy flashback ends

<Rock> That sure was a great flashback
<Rock> It reminds me of the time that we had that great flashback
* Family_Guy flashback~
* Rock is now known as Kirb

<Kirb> I don't know rock
<Kirb> Remember Elfdad?
* Kirb is now known as Rock
<Rock> It won't be like that.
<Kirb> '_'
* Rock steamjumps through the roof
* Kirb becomes impossibly stretched
*Flashback ends

<Kirb> I don't remember it happening like that
ImageImage
*^*^*^*^* http://spacejunkarlia.com/ *^*^*^*^* <- New Comic
*^*^*^*^* http://deadgeargame.com/ *^*^*^*^* <- New Game
Image Best Compliment: MrBob: "Kirb may suck, but at least he isn't annoying."
Image

User avatar
Laemkral
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3269
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:10 am
Location: I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.
Contact:

Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.

Post by Laemkral »

CJBurgandy wrote:His are from the best chat
Apostolic heresy! There has always been one TRUE chat, you're all just splinter chats.

Also, I don't care because all the people that left never really talked to me anyways.
Avatar courtesy of Fading Aura.
Heed these words: I do not draw. Photos if you're lucky.

User avatar
Kirb
A BUSINESSSS MAAAAAAAAANNNNNN
Posts: 1828
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:07 am
Location: I'll wrestle you for him.
Contact:

Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.

Post by Kirb »

How am I to know which one has the cool kids?
whichever room I'm in
ImageImage
*^*^*^*^* http://spacejunkarlia.com/ *^*^*^*^* <- New Comic
*^*^*^*^* http://deadgeargame.com/ *^*^*^*^* <- New Game
Image Best Compliment: MrBob: "Kirb may suck, but at least he isn't annoying."
Image

User avatar
Ahaugen
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2291
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:44 am
Location: Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
Contact:

Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.

Post by Ahaugen »

Kirb wrote:
How am I to know which one has the cool kids?
whichever room I'm in
I'm calling bullshit on that
Read The Times-Picayune
Comic Genesis' daily source for news since 2009

A Lamestream Media Company

User avatar
Tim
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3285
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 10:42 pm
Location: State of WA, formerly MA
Contact:

Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.

Post by Tim »

Well, the last three or so pages of posts here do all feature him prominently.
Alternate Delusions - Symbiotically Enhanced for Your Pleasure
A member of Comic Ostrich
I made a game. Download now!

User avatar
Ahaugen
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2291
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:44 am
Location: Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
Contact:

Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.

Post by Ahaugen »

Code: Select all

	<Zwuh>	Man, pottery SUCKS.
	<Rock>	THAT'S IT
	<Rock>	YOU'RE BANNED
	=-=	Mode #pottery +o Zwuh by Rock
	<Zwuh>	D:
	<Rock>	WAIT NO
	<Rock>	FUCK
	<Zwuh>	!!!
	<Rock>	AAAAAHHHHHH
	<ahaugen>	can I be banned, too?
	<|Lunar|>	You fail Rock
	* Zwuh	bans ahaugen
	=-=	Mode #pottery +b CJ_Burgandy!*kglenmist@126-144-58-66.gci.net by Rock
	<Rock>	OH SHIT
	<Rock>	WRONG ONE
	<Rock>	AAAAHHHHH
	<|Lunar|>	I don't even know what you did to CJ
	=-=	Mode #pottery +v |Lunar| by Rock
	<ahaugen>	I think he banned
	<Rock>	AAAAAAH OH GOD I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I'M DOING
	=-=	Mode #pottery +b *!*@207.55.24.74 by Rock
	=-=	Rock was booted from #pottery by Rock (Rock)
	<ahaugen>	worst chatroom ever
	-->|	Kirb (Kirb@c-24-23-247-1.hsd1.ca.comcast.net) has joined #pottery
	<|Lunar|>	I have a plus now
	<Kirb>	rock
	<Kirb>	oh
	<Kirb>	he's not here
	<ahaugen>	he banned himself
	* Zwuh	burns down #pottery
	<Kirb>	I guess he's banned
	<Kirb>	!
	<Kirb>	nooooooooooooooooo
	<Kirb>	my pots!
Read The Times-Picayune
Comic Genesis' daily source for news since 2009

A Lamestream Media Company

User avatar
Kirb
A BUSINESSSS MAAAAAAAAANNNNNN
Posts: 1828
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:07 am
Location: I'll wrestle you for him.
Contact:

Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.

Post by Kirb »

<@Kirb> it's vanilla with strawberry swirls, and large chunks of cheesecake
<Rock> what's the catch?
* @Kirb eats it slowly while he stares at rock
* Rock stares at Kirb
* ahaugen (ahaugenMAC@208.38.11.49) Quit (Remote host closed the connection)
<@Kirb> rock
<@Kirb> you gave ahaugen the death stare
<@Kirb> you swore our master you'd never use it
<@Kirb> you've... turned...
<Rock> our master was a pile of old bathtowels
<Rock> I meant to tell you
<Rock> but the time just never seemed right
<@Kirb> oh.
* @Kirb glances at his bathroom cabinet
<@Kirb> that makes sense
<@Kirb> I guess.
<@Kirb> Now I don't feel so creeped out by the fact he watched me shower
ImageImage
*^*^*^*^* http://spacejunkarlia.com/ *^*^*^*^* <- New Comic
*^*^*^*^* http://deadgeargame.com/ *^*^*^*^* <- New Game
Image Best Compliment: MrBob: "Kirb may suck, but at least he isn't annoying."
Image

User avatar
Pimpette
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4147
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 10:13 pm
Location: Comi-what now?
Contact:

Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.

Post by Pimpette »

[00:32] <ahaugen> Kirk's really only good for two things, procreation and beating on Klingons
[00:32] <BrownEyedCat> He does some decent dramatic species
[00:32] <BrownEyedCat> Speeches.
[00:32] <Pimpette> heh
[00:32] <BrownEyedCat> That was a weird typing mistake. And... apt.
[00:33] <Pimpette> i thought it was a-purpose
[00:33] <BrownEyedCat> Nope, I got distracted by the episode while typing. That's 100% pure Freudian slip
Image

User avatar
Tellurider
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2051
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:13 pm
Location: in a lab doing SCIENCE!
Contact:

Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.

Post by Tellurider »

<Telly> so it's been a while since I watched this
<Telly> and I can't help but be all "German - ur doin it rong"
<Telly> I swear to god this guy just said "hal hitler"
<Telly> it's heil
<Telly> wtf
* Turnsky snickers.
<Telly> WHO IS HAL HITLER
<Turnsky> "I'm afraid i can't let you do that, Goering..."
<Telly> XD
<Turnsky> "Goering... will i Dream?"
Image
updates Thursdays

User avatar
Tellurider
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2051
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:13 pm
Location: in a lab doing SCIENCE!
Contact:

Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.

Post by Tellurider »

<RobbyD> aw man
<RobbyD> allergies are hitting me hardcore
<Telly> sucks to be you
* Telly gives robby some kleenex
* RobbyD grabs a handfull
* RobbyD blows his nose into it
<RobbyD> PFHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT
<Telly> was that your nose or your ass
<RobbyD> ...
<RobbyD> maybe a little of both
<RobbyD> I wasn't paying all that much attentionm
<RobbyD> *attention
<Telly> ew
* RobbyD wafts it over to Tell, just in case
* Telly sets up a fan to waft it right back
* RobbyD waaaaits
* RobbyD waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaits
* RobbyD quickly turns it around to Tell
* RobbyD farts into the back of it
* RobbyD runs off screaming for help
<RobbyD> I'M GOING TO DIE SOMEONE HELP ME
<Telly> ...
* Telly summons the shadow ninja armies to tear robby apart
* Telly points and laughs as they dismember him
* RobbyD pulls out his pirate sword
<RobbyD> I SUMMON
<RobbyD> THE KRAKEN
* RobbyD stabs the sword into the ground, the Earth parts, shaking violently, as the Kraken rises up onto the land and roars big and loud
<RobbyD> ....
<RobbyD> .....................
<RobbyD> ...............................
<RobbyD> FUCK, its just LYING there
<RobbyD> Why did I summon a sea creature
* RobbyD is dismembered
<Telly> XD
Image
updates Thursdays

User avatar
MixedMyth
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 6319
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Niether here nor there
Contact:

Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.

Post by MixedMyth »

RobbyD- If my mouth could have sex, it would be a poffersexual
ImageImage Mixed Myth
Etsy Shop- for masks and gamer greeting cards

User avatar
Tellurider
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2051
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:13 pm
Location: in a lab doing SCIENCE!
Contact:

Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.

Post by Tellurider »

<Telly> oh to make it truly terrible you should take a leaf out of Batman and Robin's book
<Telly> rubber butt shots
* Telly nods
<MixedMyth> no. no squirrel nipples
<Telly> SQUIRREL NIPPLES!
<Telly> GENIUS!
<MixedMyth> XD
<MixedMyth> what have I done
<Turnsky> mad science?
<Telly> what, squirrels have nipples. they're mammals aren't they
<MixedMyth> apparently
<MixedMyth> yes... though I am unsure how many
<MixedMyth> actually, that sounds like the name of a web comic. Or a band. Squirrel Nipples.
<BrownEyedCat> Okay, now I'm getting a little horrified
<Telly> but that only makes it a more brilliant movie
<Telly> for a given value of brilliance >_>
<BrownEyedCat> Hey, horrifyingness in a horror movie is only a plus!
<BrownEyedCat> I think.
<Telly> that's the point right?
<Telly> to horrify?
<BrownEyedCat> Yes!
<Telly> so yeah. brilliant.
<MixedMyth> XD
Image
updates Thursdays

User avatar
MixedMyth
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 6319
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Niether here nor there
Contact:

Re: The Chat Quotelist: All the Cool Kids do it.

Post by MixedMyth »

Mason> AHA!
<Mason> I've seen that before!
<Mason> Quake in my presence!
<MixedMyth> XD
<MixedMyth> I always do and you know it
<Mason> Well, good.
<MixedMyth> it's just so hard to keep the laughter in
<Mason> D:
<MixedMyth> =D
<Mason> I loathe you.
<MixedMyth> and it warms the withered cockles of my heart. =3
ImageImage Mixed Myth
Etsy Shop- for masks and gamer greeting cards

Post Reply