Recent Comics

A place for people to discuss and constructively criticize my comics. Of course there’ll also be a place for off topic chit-chat, and a place for other webcomic artist to talk about what’s going on with their own stuff.
Sixty X Celph
Regular Poster

Re: Recent Comics

Post by Sixty X Celph »

... >_>

Rather than jump to a conclusion...

Did he do something to deserve it, or... is it just funny seeing a gay guy get kicked in the balls?

Sharkfin
Regular Poster

Post by Sharkfin »

I was working at Chick-fil-A at the time. He was horsing around with some of the girls in the back kitchen when it happened, I think by accident. Didn't stop it from being funny though.

To me, an angry gay guy is one of the funniest things you'll ever see. The way they start high pitch yelling and waving there finger around trying desperately to let you know just how upset they are, and when it makes you laugh it gets them even more upset. Now take that same amount of nancy-boy hilarity, and make him also holding his balls.

I'm sorry if this seems insensitive to some of you, but that image is stuck in my head as one of the funniest real life experiences I've ever had.
Come see my webcomic!!

Sixty X Celph
Regular Poster

Post by Sixty X Celph »

Ahhh, haha, now I understand. And I'll readily agree with you there, flamboyant gay guys tend to be hilarious, yeah. Take Jack from Will & Grace, for example.

Tbolt
Cartoon Hero

Post by Tbolt »

Hmmm, cooking crawdads, I always had to wonder...

I was in a stream flipping over old car tires when I saw my first live crayfish. I had to wonder, as I observed it crawl away, What brave soul saw this giant bug with pincers and segmented legs and said; "Wow, I bet I could eat that!" =^^=

Don't get me wrong, I love shrimp, still can't get over boiling them alive, though =^^;
Always tell the truth, that way you don't have to remember anything. -- Mark twain

Sharkfin
Regular Poster

Post by Sharkfin »

As I recall there was a Calvin and Hobbes comic strip where Calvin was musing over the same thing about milk.

I wander who was tugging on a cow’s nipples one day and said to themselves, "I wander what this stuff taste like." :lol:
Come see my webcomic!!

Indigo4789
Regular Poster

Post by Indigo4789 »

There is a way to defeat the pocket gremlin... I just put stuff in my cleavage. :D
"Those who dance are often considered insane by those who can't hear the music."

Sharkfin
Regular Poster

Post by Sharkfin »

I’d have to put on a few more pounds before I’d be able to do that.

Mr. Pregnant wouldn’t have any trouble though. Check the video to see what I mean.
Come see my webcomic!!

Indigo4789
Regular Poster

Post by Indigo4789 »

This may sound wrong, but that kinda makes me want to post a pic of my boobs to make up for that vid.
"Those who dance are often considered insane by those who can't hear the music."

Tbolt
Cartoon Hero

Post by Tbolt »

alas, I know too many people who think "Check Engine is just a general suggestion...
Always tell the truth, that way you don't have to remember anything. -- Mark twain

Indigo4789
Regular Poster

Post by Indigo4789 »

Oh, the check engine light...

I know people (mainly females) who will pull over the moment the light comes on and call a male relative for help because they think it means their car is no longer safe to drive. :roll:

Tbolt
Cartoon Hero

Post by Tbolt »

15 June

You know, this strip almost demands its own thread. Unfortunately, the anthro "society" only gets highlighted when someone does something outlandish, it's the only thing that attracts the attention of the media. Therefore, the only perception the general public gets of the whole genre is of the extremists. Therefore, the only folks that respond in that manner are the ones who wish to make themselves feel superior by calling others names. Annoying, but part of living in a fallen society populated by fallen individuals.

Sixty X Celph
Regular Poster

Post by Sixty X Celph »

XD I find that terribly amusing. Skittles and M&M's, haha!

Tbolt
Cartoon Hero

Post by Tbolt »

Congratulations on #400! =^^=

Thanks for the gift of a smile when I come here each day! :D

Tbolt
Cartoon Hero

Post by Tbolt »

Oh! This is too priceless to pass up! =^^=

Football player: I can hit people real hard and make them fall over! Then I can take an inflatable pig bladder, run up to 100 yards with it while hitting people and making them fall over! Let's see... I can also kick the pig bladder up to seventy yards to someone else, then hit them and make them fall over! Uhhh,... If someone drops the pig bladder, I can scoop it up real fast, run away with it, and if anyone tries to stop me, I hit them and make them fall over! Oh yeah, and I can kick the pig bladder through a pair of sticks pointed in the air! While a whole gang of people try to hit me and make me fall over...

Did I mention that I can hit people very hard and make them fall over?

Jock-bashing, how cathartic! =^^=

Tbolt
Cartoon Hero

Post by Tbolt »

Ok, I have to know, a fade-out tattoo of the quadratic formula...

Just WHERE did that come from? =O.o=

Sharkfin
Regular Poster

Post by Sharkfin »

Bear with it for a little longer. I'm trying my hand at an actual story arc, and character development. Can you believe it? :wink:
Come see my webcomic!!

Tbolt
Cartoon Hero

Post by Tbolt »

Nice, I'm always up for a little contiguity! =^^=

Good luck making the tale!

Regarding the wind chimes from this days strip: My mom would agree with you, the neighbors have two sets on their deck. We're not allowed to open the kitchen window because she can't stand them! =^^=

Tbolt
Cartoon Hero

Post by Tbolt »

Heh, "Worst Webcomic..."

I love it when small people try to make themselves feel big by tearing something down! =^^=

Somebody faved one of my DA pics under the title "Worst Crap I've ever seen" Heh, he was a troll looking for a fight! Good criticism doesn't need to involve profanity, sarcasm or four-letter words. I'm glad I found this comic, and I'll probably hang out here to the end!

Thanks for sharing your work!

Sixty X Celph
Regular Poster

Post by Sixty X Celph »

So, I haven't said anything in a while, Ashley. Sorry! I'm still reading every new update, though. (^_^) Now, to disappear for another few months, whoops, haha. >_>

P.S., I'd like my ten points, I know what that line's from. (^_^)

Tbolt
Cartoon Hero

Post by Tbolt »

Hmmm, less than ideal social behavior at dragoncon... Let me guess, to make matters better said individual was probably a good 200 pounds overweight? =^^;