Leaf Diaries will update Monday - Friday during May 2009!

A forum where readers of the Leaf Diaries webcomic and I can discuss anything about the comic, hang out with fellow readers, and post important updates as needed.

Leaf Diaries will update Monday - Friday during May 2009!

Postby Leafdiaries on Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:29 pm

Hey everyone!!

As I've mentioned in one of my filler comics, Leaf Diaries will be updated on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays during the month of May 2009, in honor of one of the main cast members May. I do this in celebration of my webcomic lasting more than a year. And yeah, there's probably a bunch of webcomics on ComicGenesis that have been running for years now but.. well this is really only my second webcomic attempt, and I'm a little surprised at my own self for this long term commitment.

At any rate... Message sent. Hope you enjoy! ^_^

K-Kun
"I just want to draw cartoons all day. Just stay in my room and draw to my heart's content. Instead I'm stuck here in a classroom learning academics. LIFE SUCKS."

Leaf Diaries: http://leafdiaries.comicgen.com
Leafdiaries

Re: Leaf Diaries will update Monday - Friday during May 2009!

Postby Vishia on Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:44 pm

AHHH, YAY. ;DDD
Happy One Year!
I'm definitely sticking around. =]
CONGRADSSS.
Vishia

Re: Leaf Diaries will update Monday - Friday during May 2009!

Postby Leafdiaries on Fri May 08, 2009 1:34 pm

Ahh! XD

For the last 3 days or so, the ComicGenesis server didn't function properly, and my comics weren't uploaded as scheduled...

...but now it works fine. Whew! It kinda got me all anxious, because I promised to update every weekday this month.

Hopefully it won't happen in the future.
"I just want to draw cartoons all day. Just stay in my room and draw to my heart's content. Instead I'm stuck here in a classroom learning academics. LIFE SUCKS."

Leaf Diaries: http://leafdiaries.comicgen.com
Leafdiaries

Return to Leaf Diaries