Watchmen Saturday Morning Cartoon

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics

Watchmen Saturday Morning Cartoon

Postby Joel Fagin on Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:12 pm

This is corny, silly, funny and, oh so wrong on many levels.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDDHHrt6l4w

- Joel Fagin
Image
User avatar
Joel Fagin
nothos adrisor (GTC)
 
Posts: 6015
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:15 am
Location: City of Lights

Re: Watchmen Saturday Morning Cartoon

Postby Evil Jamie! on Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:16 am

Awesome!
Image
User avatar
Evil Jamie!
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1410
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:19 am
Location: Tasmania

Re: Watchmen Saturday Morning Cartoon

Postby Mr.Bob on Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:50 am

Image
User avatar
Mr.Bob
:(
:(
 
Posts: 6895
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:12 am
Location: A box

Re: Watchmen Saturday Morning Cartoon

Postby Evil Jamie! on Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:57 am

..Now that I look at it, I'd hit Lady Liberty too.
Image
User avatar
Evil Jamie!
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1410
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:19 am
Location: Tasmania

Re: Watchmen Saturday Morning Cartoon

Postby IVstudios on Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:49 am

My roommate showed me that last night (the video) and it's so, so awesome and wrong.
Image
User avatar
IVstudios
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 3609
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:52 am
Location: My little office

Re: Watchmen Saturday Morning Cartoon

Postby MixedMyth on Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:27 am

that is fantastic. XD Man, they really nailed the 80s Saturday morning cartoon thing
ImageImage Mixed Myth
Etsy Shop- for masks and gamer greeting cards
User avatar
MixedMyth
Cartoon Villain
 
Posts: 6308
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Niether here nor there

Re: Watchmen Saturday Morning Cartoon

Postby Phact0rri on Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:02 pm

MixedMyth wrote:that is fantastic. XD Man, they really nailed the 80s Saturday morning cartoon thing


I was thinking it was spoofing 90's cartoons. At first, I thought I was watching clips from Captain planet. The Pizza only sealed the deal.
Image
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;
User avatar
Phact0rri
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
 
Posts: 5775
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
Location: ????

Re: Watchmen Saturday Morning Cartoon

Postby Mr.Bob on Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:29 am

Phact0rri wrote:
MixedMyth wrote:that is fantastic. XD Man, they really nailed the 80s Saturday morning cartoon thing


I was thinking it was spoofing 90's cartoons. At first, I thought I was watching clips from Captain planet. The Pizza only sealed the deal.


It's probably 80% ninja turtles.
User avatar
Mr.Bob
:(
:(
 
Posts: 6895
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:12 am
Location: A box

Re: Watchmen Saturday Morning Cartoon

Postby McDuffies on Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:51 am

Rorshah must be favourite with the kids.
User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
 
Posts: 29937
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia

Re: Watchmen Saturday Morning Cartoon

Postby Phact0rri on Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:48 am

McDuffies wrote:Rorshah must be favourite with the kids.


"rorschach Journal. April 1st 1988. A bunny hops down a emerald peat of over grown grass. Pink. It held balloons. White yarn coiled between its white gloved digits. Waving through the air like bloated happy smiley faces. I felt like smiling, my lips cracking from the sudden joy. The sun feels so comforting. Warming my skin like a nice bubble bath. Maybe I'll go on a picnic. Do bunnys like banana and peanutbutter sandwiches?"
Image
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;
User avatar
Phact0rri
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
 
Posts: 5775
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
Location: ????

Re: Watchmen Saturday Morning Cartoon

Postby KWill on Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:06 am

Mr.Bob wrote:
Phact0rri wrote:
MixedMyth wrote:that is fantastic. XD Man, they really nailed the 80s Saturday morning cartoon thing


I was thinking it was spoofing 90's cartoons. At first, I thought I was watching clips from Captain planet. The Pizza only sealed the deal.


It's probably 80% ninja turtles.

It's got plenty of Scooby Doo, Josie and the Pussycats, Turboteen, Captain Planet, and probably some Batman in it.
User avatar
KWill
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 2421
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:37 am
Location: Disappointed

Re: Watchmen Saturday Morning Cartoon

Postby McDuffies on Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:10 pm

Phact0rri wrote:
McDuffies wrote:Rorshah must be favourite with the kids.


"rorschach Journal. April 1st 1988. A bunny hops down a emerald peat of over grown grass. Pink. It held balloons. White yarn coiled between its white gloved digits. Waving through the air like bloated happy smiley faces. I felt like smiling, my lips cracking from the sudden joy. The sun feels so comforting. Warming my skin like a nice bubble bath. Maybe I'll go on a picnic. Do bunnys like banana and peanutbutter sandwiches?"

No no, Rorshah is wacky, not pussy. It's more like:

"Rorshsah journal: PAAAAAAAAAAAAARTEEEEEEYYY!!!"
User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
 
Posts: 29937
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia

Re: Watchmen Saturday Morning Cartoon

Postby Phact0rri on Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:10 am

KWill wrote:
Mr.Bob wrote:
Phact0rri wrote:I was thinking it was spoofing 90's cartoons. At first, I thought I was watching clips from Captain planet. The Pizza only sealed the deal.


It's probably 80% ninja turtles.

It's got plenty of Scooby Doo, Josie and the Pussycats, Turboteen, Captain Planet, and probably some Batman in it.


All of these cartoons are spin offs of the ninja turtles. I read it on wikipedia.
Image
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;
User avatar
Phact0rri
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
 
Posts: 5775
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
Location: ????

Re: Watchmen Saturday Morning Cartoon

Postby McDuffies on Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:39 pm

Even Archie?!!
User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
 
Posts: 29937
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia

Re: Watchmen Saturday Morning Cartoon

Postby Phact0rri on Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:25 pm

McDuffies wrote:Even Archie?!!


no archie was a remake of the Thundercats designed for an american audience. it didn't go over so well so they gave it a different name.
Image
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;
User avatar
Phact0rri
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
 
Posts: 5775
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
Location: ????

Re: Watchmen Saturday Morning Cartoon

Postby KWill on Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:16 am

Phact0rri wrote:All of these cartoons are spin offs of the ninja turtles. I read it on wikipedia.

You lie! ='(
User avatar
KWill
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 2421
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:37 am
Location: Disappointed

Re: Watchmen Saturday Morning Cartoon

Postby Killbert-Robby on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:24 am

Image
User avatar
Killbert-Robby
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 6876
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
Location: in the butt

Re: Watchmen Saturday Morning Cartoon

Postby Joel Fagin on Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:15 am

Killbert-Robby wrote:Way higher res version
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/485797


Oo. Thanks. *downloads*

- Joel Fagin
Image
User avatar
Joel Fagin
nothos adrisor (GTC)
 
Posts: 6015
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:15 am
Location: City of Lights


 

Return to Off Topic



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron