NEW RP

A place to discuss bad ass muthas and all things of a muthaly nature.
Gilnar
Regular Poster

Re: NEW RP

Post by Gilnar »

"Is this the gun-getting room?"
Maurice walked in shining like a moon on a dunghill. "Yeah?" Jimi turned to him. "Seems like I've just been called into action that may require a gun. Good mister, are you capable of giving me Colt 357 Magnum, M1A1 Thompson's submachinegun and Winchester's rifle 1892?" "Whoa, wait, what? Slow down!" Jimi waved his hands. "So, as a new member you can't get whole arsenal. Besides, why do you want old shit like that? Thompson M1A1, don't be silly!" "Hey, what's old shit?!" Maurice frowned and poked Jimi by finger. "M1A1 is bloody good gun! Nothing can compare to it's superior firepower, rate of fire and capacity of magazine packed into sexy and deadly weapon!" Jimi smiled. "Man, where are you from? You sound like fifty year old advertisment." Maurice opened his mouthed, but Jimi continued. "Try this baby and forget about Thompson." Jimi handed Maurice M16. He took it with very suspicious face. "T'is thing is too darn light. You have to feel your gun. Well..." he aimed at one of the targets on the wall and pulled the trigger. Most of the rounds pierced horned head of demon silhouette, few went to the chest. "Nice," Maurice admitted. "But it's not of my age category." Ignoring Kiri's chuckle, he picked Colt 357 Magnum and Jimi promised him that he'll try to find some of that Winchester's rifles.
Sysl krysu nenahradí!
Squirl can't replace rat!

MisterMagic
Regular Poster

Post by MisterMagic »

several powerful rounds ripped silently through the air, shattering the glass window and killing 4 people inside. as more cam to the window to see what happened they fell too. davids rifle clicked. he pulled it away and looked at it. "mm, empty." he threw it over his back, holding it there with the strap. his hands charged up, pulsing the yellowish blue color of electricity. "let's bust some gang bangers"

((and gilnar, you kant go around controlling other peoples characters. his name is jim, not jimi :eyebrow: , there is no shooting range, dave and kiri are long gone, and obtaining a winchester 1897 rifle at this day and age that isnt a crappy reproduction but an original is like trying to find the holy grail. or trying to sell weed in jamaica. im sure jim wouldnt be willing to even try and find you a desert eagle at your entry level position. you probly shouldnt have even taken that pistol))
buying a planet is so difficult these days

Glee
Regular Poster

Post by Glee »

MisterMagic wrote:several powerful rounds ripped silently through the air, shattering the glass window and killing 4 people inside. as more cam to the window to see what happened they fell too. davids rifle clicked. he pulled it away and looked at it. "mm, empty." he threw it over his back, holding it there with the strap. his hands charged up, pulsing the yellowish blue color of electricity. "let's bust some gang bangers"

((and gilnar, you kant go around controlling other peoples characters. his name is jim, not jimi :eyebrow: , there is no shooting range, dave and kiri are long gone, and obtaining a winchester 1897 rifle at this day and age that isnt a crappy reproduction but an original is like trying to find the holy grail. or trying to sell weed in jamaica. im sure jim wouldnt be willing to even try and find you a desert eagle at your entry level position. you probly shouldnt have even taken that pistol))
(( Let it go, if I could move that post up a few, I honestly would. One, who's to say that there isn't a gun range? I've been to a lot of gun stores with ranges in them, and they're always tucked away in the back [not to mention that it was him that concieved up the "drug store gunshop" I just expanded it a little]. Two, sure, it's hard to find original guns like that, but that's Jim specialty. If a client wants the holy grail, then by god, Jim will find it [think of it as his SOL power since he doesn't have a real one]. Third, Desert Eagles, while powerful, aren't terribly hard to come by, thus probably wouldn't hold much value. Finally, take it easy on the guy, English isn't his first language.))

Kiri, taking his comment as an all clear, sprinted her way towards the pub. Her advance suddenly halted, however, when a hail of gunfire busted out of every door, window, and even the walls. She slid behind a truck and threw out some seeds, a couple evergreens, oak trees, and an ivy vine or two, she had no way of telling. Focusing on the seeds, she created a complicated wall of plants to shut out the shootings and provide cover.
"It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum"
"...And you're all out of gum, right?"
"What? No, what the fuck do you think I'm chewing?"

Glee
Regular Poster

Post by Glee »

(( Oh, and also, unless I specifically say that a character that I've made can't be controlled by anyone but me, they're free game. I thought that that was a rule set by the older RP. Sorry for not saying so in the first place.))

Gilnar
Regular Poster

Post by Gilnar »

((OK, sorry, I won't take over Jim again. About Kiri and David... when you said they were closing to "bar", I kinda thought about a counter, not an institution, where people get drunk, so I thought Kiri and David are going to shoot people on the street through windows of our drug/gun store... stupid, I know, sorry. And about weapons---don't forget that Maurice is snobistic, egoistic and still kinda lives in past. So he requests old guns and wants a LOT of them.))
After obtaining a gun, Maurice left the store and headed to his region, where he was supposed to patrol and keep an eye on villians. It was place like any other-nothing special and all people looked like fair-minded and tired hardworkers. "T'is is going to be easy job," thought Maurice. Suddenly, a few gunsots banged somewhere in the city. "Not my quarter," he smiled and headed for nearest tobacco shop.
Sysl krysu nenahradí!

Gilnar
Regular Poster

Post by Gilnar »

((I'm going away for the weekend, to far and untouched place, where, most likely, I won't be able to connect to internet. So Maurice will be sort of inactive, altough you may play for him, if you wish.))
Sysl krysu nenahradí!

Glee
Regular Poster

Post by Glee »

Gilnar wrote:((I'm going away for the weekend, to far and untouched place, where, most likely, I won't be able to connect to internet. So Maurice will be sort of inactive, altough you may play for him, if you wish.))
((don't worry, Maurice is far enough from the fray to not really be apart of the fight anyways.))

MisterMagic
Regular Poster

Post by MisterMagic »

david jumped over the wall of plants, his fist charged with energy. "hello!" he blasted the windows of the resteraunt , knocking out half of the defenders. he landed softly on all fours, crawling low to the ground towards the entrance. he stood up and bashed it open with his rifle.

Glee
Regular Poster

Post by Glee »

Giving, David some cover, Kiri shot two guys on David's right. Getting inside herself.

Glee
Regular Poster

Post by Glee »

Kiri dove down behind a couple tables and shot wildly across the room. Mopping up anyone that David didn't hit. She saw someone check the room from the stairs and immediately dash back up. "David!" She said, running after the man, "Up the stairs!"

MisterMagic
Regular Poster

Post by MisterMagic »

david nodded and sprinted forward, jumping into the wall and bouncing upwards, tackling the guy at the top of the stairs. he knocked the guy down and pinned him. "you ready to have your face melted, punk?" just as his hand came up charged with energy two rifles and a submachine gun pointed down at him. "you feelin' lucky, punk?"

Glee
Regular Poster

Post by Glee »

Kiri saw the confrontation at the foot of the stairs and immediately stepped back out, not wanting a direct confrontation. She threw a seed down the side of the stairs and focused on it. It grew, busting through the floor and mopping up the three guys at the top of the stairs. Leaving David to pound the guy in the face.

MisterMagic
Regular Poster

Post by MisterMagic »

david grinned and said "luck has notin to do with it." and watched as the plants smashed the guys into the ceiling before grabbing the guy under him by the face and spinning him out of the window. he wiped his hands and shirt off and began back down the stairs. "well that takes care of that," and as he walked up to kiri his grin widened,"fifteen!" he exclamed, refering to his kill count.

Glee
Regular Poster

Post by Glee »

Kiri leaned against a upturned table and smiled back at David, "You know how much we are going to get for this?" She was beaming now. She picked a cellphone and started dialing. "It's $2000 a head... multiply that by 23 people... minus the 8 thousand we owe..." Kiri put the phone up to her ear. "Hey, Jim... where do we redeem a bar full of dead bandits?"

MisterMagic
Regular Poster

Post by MisterMagic »

while kiri made the call, david pushed into the pantry to see if there was anything worth looting. as he walked in something stood behind the table kiri was leaning on, it's arms reaching around her throat and pulling her over. as david turned he noticed it was a rat and an oddly familiar looking one too.

Glee
Regular Poster

Post by Glee »

MisterMagic wrote:while kiri made the call, david pushed into the pantry to see if there was anything worth looting. as he walked in something stood behind the table kiri was leaning on, it's arms reaching around her throat and pulling her over. as david turned he noticed it was a rat and an oddly familiar looking one too.
Reflex instantly took Kiri over, as she shot a leg up and hit him square in the crotch. She stood up as Greg went down, "And that's what you get," she said, picking up the gun she dropped.

MisterMagic
Regular Poster

Post by MisterMagic »

greg tumbled to the floor wincing with his hands on his crotch. "ahh fook!" he tried to crawl away. moments later something on a window sill which had apeared to be a cactus in a pot jumped up and started signing madly at kiri. david sighed and pulled greg up, throwing him against a wall once he began to recognize him. "goddamnit, these to looneys again."

Glee
Regular Poster

Post by Glee »

MisterMagic wrote:greg tumbled to the floor wincing with his hands on his crotch. "ahh fook!" he tried to crawl away. moments later something on a window sill which had apeared to be a cactus in a pot jumped up and started signing madly at kiri. david sighed and pulled greg up, throwing him against a wall once he began to recognize him. "goddamnit, these to looneys again."
"What do you guys want?" Kiri sighed, putting the gun strap over her head. She looked at trey with disdain, not wanting to deal with his constant rude behavior.

MisterMagic
Regular Poster

Post by MisterMagic »

greg pulled himself up. "i was trying to capture you for the guy who runs the joint. he doesn't want people coming in here every month tearing the place apart for the people who hang out here. trey was here with his daughter." trey stared at kiri with his one glowing eye. he began to grow larger, spikes of metal sprouting from his skin. the door to the womens restroom opened and out walked a tiny bright green cactus with a flower sprouting just above it's eye and its spikes arranged on top of its head in a pattern similar to hair. the difference between it and tray was that it had a mouth, a small lipless slit that was barely visible when not open. it stood still there for a moment, everyone in the room staring at it. it made a loud squeal and ran back into the restroom. trey slapped his head and punched kiri in the face following up by spinning and slamming david into the wall. suddenly, the bar manager burst out of the kitchen. "hey hey hey hey, what's going on...out...-" he ran back into the kitchen, a look of panic on his face.

Glee
Regular Poster

Post by Glee »

Kiri trained her sights on Greg again. "Go tell him that he might want another place for his cronies to hang out." She saw another cactus in the corner of her eye. "Who's the newcomer, Greg?"