THE END

The forum for a webcomic. Called Atavism.

Re: THE END

Postby CwDeici on Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:42 am

I'll love your work Cope, no matter the gradient of the angles!
This way it's more exciting (I kinda like evolving art). :)

I'm impressed by how much you're able to focus on advancing your work. I, having ADHD and Asbergers, wish I could be less critical or analytical of myself and just splurge ahead. Writer's angst is the horror I've dealt with, producing little for nearly 8 years. :(

But I'll deal with it soon, and crack the egg! Mayhap I will owe it to what may be your example (if perceived, no offense was intended).

Maybe I'll add this as a dual corollary-contrast to my 'More is More' approach to literature and art (one trope of perceived artistic doctrines I rather subscribe to).

... Cerintha seems to be on a bi-daily basis? ^^ It's probably (based) on supply?
It's crack (like Patchwork Heroes back in the day)... Cerintha is just so cute ^^^ Kawaii desu neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I want to see her enter the story more than I want to get 'Kyle's Mom's a bitch' and 'They're taking the hobbits to Isengard.' out of my head :dok: hehe

oh 'ey, btw., you're not Canadian, eh? :D
jes curios : ) ;^_=

My other half is Hong Kong Chinese if u wondered.

oh, hey, were u deliberately trying to avoid... ending with 666 comics? : x heeheehee
Bwahahahahaha! That'd be a good sign for Cerintha!! 'The mage is Satan!'

eeeh^^, I'll stop making a mess

lots of love Cope

-cw
CwDeici

woo, second page!

Postby Cope on Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:35 pm

CwDeici wrote:Writer's angst is the horror I've dealt with, producing little for nearly 8 years. :(

Oh man, I know what that's like. Well, maybe not for eight years, but I have dealt with creative slumps for extended periods. Actually putting my stuff on the Internet worked wonders for me, since I got feedback and attention as a form of motivation.

But I'll deal with it soon, and crack the egg!

Good to hear!

... Cerintha seems to be on a bi-daily basis? ^^ It's probably (based) on supply?

Three-a-week is about all I can manage right now, yah. I'm trying to keep the pacing as brisk as possible in light of this.

I want to see her enter the story more than I want to get 'Kyle's Mom's a bitch' and 'They're taking the hobbits to Isengard.' out of my head :dok: hehe

You'll be getting your wish soon; she makes her first appearance in the last panel of Monday's comic, with a more full appearance on Wednesday's page.

oh 'ey, btw., you're not Canadian, eh? :D
jes curios : ) ;^_=

Australian, as a matter of fact. :]

oh, hey, were u deliberately trying to avoid... ending with 666 comics? : x heeheehee
Bwahahahahaha! That'd be a good sign for Cerintha!! 'The mage is Satan!'

ha, that was actually a total coincidence. I did a bit of a double-take when I was approaching the end and realised I was closing in on 666 pages...

eeeh^^, I'll stop making a mess

I don't mind! You can even make a mess in my new forum if you like... >.>
Image Image
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown
Cope
Incompetent Monster

Postby CwDeici on Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:15 am

Awh ^_^, that's sweet of you Cope. Thanks, I might.
CwDeici

Postby Copesister on Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:13 am

Cope... Please tell me... where did you get the inspiration for Vagrant Grey.... from a annoying, yet adorable little sister? I feel you readers have the right to know.. :D
And also tell me who will she be in the comic? :)
-Your number one fan!
Copesister

I bet she doesn't know what "wanton" means.

Postby Cope on Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:12 am

Copesister wrote:Cope... Please tell me... where did you get the inspiration for Vagrant Grey.... from a annoying, yet adorable little sister?

Vagrant Grey? The murderous ditz who's prone to wanton acts of cruelty and violence?

Actually...yeah. She probably was inspired by you, now that I think about it.

Man, it's a good thing I've always been bigger than you. *gives copesister noogies...of love!*
Image Image
Cope
Incompetent Monster

Postby CwDeici on Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:35 am

How do you two survive in Australia? I went there once on a vacation to pick up my sister with my father after she had finished her vacation studies and it was full of snakes (!) and flies (though the flies were seasonal and in the western rural areas).

Nice to see such sibling love btw.! :)
CwDeici

Hey, sis! SPIDERS. BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA

Postby Cope on Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:44 am

I don't get so many snakes where I live, but there are enough huntsman spiders to keep me on my toes.

Oh, and in response to your PM, don't worry about payment on that commission for now. I'll let you know when i have everything set up. :D (yeah, I still haven't gotten around to it yet. I'm a bum)

EDIT: ....oh, and hey! It's the 18th of December! I've officially been at this webcomicking thing for four years now. I just wanted to mention that somewhere.
Image Image
Cope
Incompetent Monster

"Atavism II: The Revenge" ....yeah, no.

Postby Cope on Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:27 pm

An extra bit of epilogue:

Just toying with the idea of what might be happening in Atavism's world now that I've left it behind me. Not planning a sequel or anything.
Image Image
Cope
Incompetent Monster

Previous

Return to Atavism