CONGRATULATIONS Mr. & Mrs...... guess who!

This is where past, great threads in the history of our forum go.
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)

Re: CONGRATULATIONS Mr. & Mrs...... guess who!

Post by McDuffies »

Dreamaniaccomic wrote:WHAT?!
THIS ENTIRE THING WAS A PRANK?!?! :o XD :lol:
That has got to be the most amazing prank I've ever had the pleasure of witnessing, even over the one time where a friend of mine fell for a trap involving a stink bomb, bubble wrap, and fifty water ballons (filled with lemonade.)
Damn, that kept me going for a looooooooooooooooooooooong time.
I really wish you were around during the "spiky hair" incident.

CJBurgandy
Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger

Post by CJBurgandy »

man, I don't think I could ever top the spiky hair incident. That was great.
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News

MariaAndMichelle
Cartoon Henchgirls

Post by MariaAndMichelle »

Geez, that went on for a lot longer than we thought it would. XD XD
You're just jealous because you can't get away with speaking in the third person...

Image Image

McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)

Post by McDuffies »

CJBurgandy wrote:man, I don't think I could ever top the spiky hair incident. That was great.
Maybe you topped it at least twice.

Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)

Post by Rkolter »

Well damn. I got totally caught by this. :lol:
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

CJBurgandy
Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger

Post by CJBurgandy »

and here people were telling me you'd send a lynch mob after me once people figured out it was a prank. It's good to see I can bribe you all with boobs.

I really thought the turn around point would have been when Bob made a post of total shock and surprise after I told everyone he was there. That and Claude's laughter.
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News

Brockway
Dirty Old Man

Post by Brockway »

People love you and Robin too much to send a lynch mob. Plus there was probably a collective sigh of relief that she was still available.
Sharp Hall. - Ya know... don't even go there. Very NSFW

Killbert-Robby
Cartoon Hero

Post by Killbert-Robby »

You're telling me I was *RIGHT* in my doubts? AWWWWW YEAH
SUCK ON THAT CHAT-SPACE

Turnsky
Cartoon Hero

Post by Turnsky »

CJBurgandy wrote:and here people were telling me you'd send a lynch mob after me once people figured out it was a prank. It's good to see I can bribe you all with boobs.

I really thought the turn around point would have been when Bob made a post of total shock and surprise after I told everyone he was there. That and Claude's laughter.

... a Prank, the entire thing was a prank...that has to have been... the most honestly masterful thing i have ever seen.. claude's laughter had me arching an eyebrow, somewhat leery, but given it's claude, i wasn't sure whether to believe him or not. :P

i bow to you..

we'll still accept boobs as compensation, however. :P
"when a hero dies, he becomes a legend, that legend, with time, becomes a myth, then a fable, that fable, is then carved in stone, and when that stone crumbles, it is lost" - Takahn.

KWill
Cartoon Hero

Post by KWill »

CJBurgandy wrote:and here people were telling me you'd send a lynch mob after me once people figured out it was a prank. It's good to see I can bribe you all with boobs.

'cept Claude could have been laughing at people's surprise.

Robin Pierce
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)

Post by Robin Pierce »

Those of you that actually know me pretty well, I'm vaguely surprise. You really think I'd go off and elope? I would have been taking pictures of my hand with a ring on it for MONTHS in advance, possibly years. :shifty:

... I admit this wasy very fun though
Image Image Image
Commissions currently at Sale Prices, for details click third link

McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)

Post by McDuffies »

Heh heh, when I used to chatted with you Dawg wasn't an option, but that was about two years ago... I found it a bit strange that in course of two years you'd go from friendship to marriage, but then I figured, maybe other people live faster than I do.

Killbert-Robby
Cartoon Hero

Post by Killbert-Robby »

Robin Pierce wrote:Those of you that actually know me pretty well, I'm vaguely surprise. You really think I'd go off and elope? I would have been taking pictures of my hand with a ring on it for MONTHS in advance, possibly years. :shifty:

*NOW* its fun. In a few months someone else is going to announce their engagement and everyone's gonna be all "yeah right" and nobody'll show up to the wedding ;_;

Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Post by Dr Legostar »

Killbert-Robby wrote:
Robin Pierce wrote:Those of you that actually know me pretty well, I'm vaguely surprise. You really think I'd go off and elope? I would have been taking pictures of my hand with a ring on it for MONTHS in advance, possibly years. :shifty:

*NOW* its fun. In a few months someone else is going to announce their engagement and everyone's gonna be all "yeah right" and nobody'll show up to the wedding ;_;
well in that vain vort and michelle ARE actually getting married in a week and a half.
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

Rkolter

Post by Rkolter »

Dr Legostar wrote:
Killbert-Robby wrote: *NOW* its fun. In a few months someone else is going to announce their engagement and everyone's gonna be all "yeah right" and nobody'll show up to the wedding ;_;
well in that vain vort and michelle ARE actually getting married in a week and a half.
Or so we're TOLD. :shifty:

No they really are.
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.

Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Post by Dr Legostar »

Rkolter wrote:
Dr Legostar wrote:
Killbert-Robby wrote: *NOW* its fun. In a few months someone else is going to announce their engagement and everyone's gonna be all "yeah right" and nobody'll show up to the wedding ;_;

No they really are.
if you're going, kolter, take pictures, and unlike for our wedding.. actually post them.
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

Rkolter

Post by Rkolter »

Dr Legostar wrote:
Rkolter wrote:
Dr Legostar wrote: well in that vain vort and michelle ARE actually getting married in a week and a half.

No they really are.
if you're going, kolter, take pictures, and unlike for our wedding.. actually post them.
You had four million people doing photos that were better than ours. And besides, I thought we had posted them. I'll have to ask Beth.
Image Image ImageImage

Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Post by Dr Legostar »

Rkolter wrote: You had four million people doing photos that were better than ours. And besides, I thought we had posted them. I'll have to ask Beth.
yes cause having four million and one pictures of our wedding would be bad.

Rkolter

Post by Rkolter »

Dr Legostar wrote:
Rkolter wrote: You had four million people doing photos that were better than ours. And besides, I thought we had posted them. I'll have to ask Beth.
Even if that extra one picture is of you falling on your butt during the Limbo? :P
Image Image ImageImage

Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Post by Dr Legostar »

Rkolter wrote:
Dr Legostar wrote:
Even if that extra one picture is of you falling on your butt during the Limbo? :P
ESPECIALLY if that one extra picture is of me falling on my butt during the Limbo!