Is this webcomic still active?

A place to discuss the plot of "Hepcats," and a place to post updates and things as they are done to the site.

Is this webcomic still active?

Postby Worker on Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:53 pm

Crewbrothers and crewsisters;

It has been said to me that bumping a topic of a certain age- i.e. the only other thread here so far, which dates back two years or so- is considered often to be a bad idea, so here it is.

Interestingly enough, my acquaintance with Hepcats as a published print comic began with #11 (the original DD printing), which I believe is the next installment for the current webcomic. Mind you, as I have seen no activity on the Hepcats CG page since discovering its 'resurrection', I have no idea whether or not to expect any frequent updates. What little I have heard online of Mr. Wagner's travails between Antarctic Press' reprints (all of which I own, if it's worth mentioning) and the present day does not engender a great deal of hope in me. Of course, having only heard from online posters and not having met the man himself- online or otherwise- I can only presume certain facts to be accurate beyond what little I do know.

In any case, I'm glad Mr. Wagner decided to attempt to restart Hepcats in some form or another. Erica's backstory had only begun by Issue 12- which AFAIK was the last printed work to date, other than the 20-30 pages of Way Of The World (which I think were quite good), and as a 'catch-up' fan (having only discovered the series at #11) I was looking forward to seeing more of HC after #12. As there have been no posts in this forum for close to two years, and no activity on the main page since November of last year, I would very much appreciate it if someone of authority here, should there still be active monitoring of this forum, would post me back with, hopefully, some degree of update. I am very fond of the albeit-short run Hepcats had, and I hope Martin will continue working on rebuilding the Hepcats' fanbase.

=Worker.
Worker

Re: Is this webcomic still active?

Postby Capblackard on Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:49 pm

I sincerely hope that despite the lack of activity and the e-mail link that doesn't work that the last 2 issues will be up sometime, I'd love to see them. As it stands that would seem to me, what with Snowblind being in trade that those two would be something of a commodity everyone would want to check out. Also they're amazing. It would be fun to have Way of the World appear as a supplemental feature.

-Cap
Capblackard

Tips For Entertaining And Unique Camping out Escapades

Postby vnfeplhxv on Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:31 pm

Auto insurance has really turn out to be one of the more Robert Griffin III Jersey aggressive insurance policy trading markets, meaning that you could potentially spend much less for any coverage than you believe. Nevertheless, choosing the price that you will need takes the correct actions, which you can get from looking at this report as well as the tips presented.

Be familiar with the insurance deductibles you select when selecting a new vehicle insurance policy. While selecting a greater insurance deductible is able to reduce your premium obligations, additionally, it implies you spend far more out of your bank account in the event of claims. Insurance deductibles usually affect specific insurance alternatives only, so Limited Jersey look at specific insurance deductible sums in line with the form of claim. It could sound right to get a reduced insurance deductible for extensive than accident, for example.

Examine your insurance plan every year prior to it renews and find out if you can find any capabilities you will no longer require, or that you need to include. Whenever your car actually starts to era you may consider eliminating total insurance upon it but wish to include a roadside guidance prepare, for instance.

In case you are trying to spend less on automobile insurance you should think about the deductibles accessible to you and the amount of a positive change a higher insurance deductible makes in Devin Hester Jersey price. Opt for a high insurance deductible when you can simply because this can save you money your insurance coverage high quality.

When selecting automobile insurance, be sure you research your options and research prices. This can be done on the internet. Try to find companies that gives you the very best discount rates together with the finest cost. There is no explanation to pay too much for vehicle insurance.

If you are looking Limited Jersey for ways to lessen the premium of the auto insurance, require a accredited defensive-traveling training course. In a few says, taking this study course can reduce the amount of your rates because insurance companies feel you will be a smaller risk if you contact on your ability to drive.

Car insurance for adolescents does not have to amount to serious within the handbag. You can reduce your teen's costs by undertaking a few simple stuff. Be sure your teenager successfully completes a driver's education program and continues to be around the recognize roll. This can maintain the cost of your insurance coverage lower.

When your auto is definitely worth less than you owe, take into account purchasing affordable Space (Assured Automobile Safety) insurance to protect yourself. Insurance carriers pay you only what your car or truck is worth at the time of your claim. Should your car Victor Cruz Jersey may be worth is below whatever you owe, you might not obtain ample compensation to cover the fee for your loan or hire without Space insurance coverage.

When your automobile is covered by insurance with several individuals and one halts using the automobile, alert your insurance provider quickly. It will be the honest course of action. Furthermore, it might lessen your monthly premiums substantially in many cases. Youthful motorists, old individuals, and car owners with bad records all improve your premium. Purchase them taken from your insurance policy as soon as you can.

To obtain the correct car insurance policy nowadays, you need to know how and where to appear. You will find excellent and incredibly reduced rates on the market to experience, and also you want to make sure that you are getting the rate that you should have. With out these tips, you could be spending plenty over you should.
vnfeplhxv

Camping Guidance To Create Your Next Journey Excellent

Postby ucbmawuxpgf on Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:46 pm

When carried out well, camping out is amongst life's Brett Keisel Jersey correct joys. Well before embarking on an outside venture alone or with relatives and buddies, it is essential to fully familiarize yourself with tried and tested camping out advice and tips. The content that comes after provides only the start off any burgeoning in the open air enthusiast should plan their next getaway.

To improve your sleeping practical experience when camping out, deliver a cushion together that you could spot beneath your sleeping travelling bag. This cushion behaves as a shield between you together with hard floor exactly where twigs and tree knots could cause strange getting to sleep conditions. In case a pad isn't convenient, deliver several extra comforters you could collapse above on their selves to generate some cushioning.

Individuals huge, colourful plastic storage space containers make superb areas Men Jersey to store and organize your outdoor camping equipment. Whilst in your house, ensure that it stays in the wardrobe or perhaps the garage and correct before you leave to your camping outdoors getaway, put it from the trunk. It should maintain every little thing air flow-tight, dry and easily available.

With this modern day, there is absolutely no reason for being within the forest without some sort of interaction ability. Of course, no-one wants to acquire phone calls if they are calming, so keep your telephone away from but fully charged, just in case it comes with an unexpected emergency and you need to make contact with someone.

When packaging for the outdoor camping journey, be sure to load possibly Ray Rice Jersey a couple of change flops or drinking water footwear. These will come in helpful in and round the campground. For example, in case you are residing in a camping site which has restroom establishments and you also consider taking a shower, you have to dress in footwear within the shower to safeguard the feet from foot fungus.

You need to keep the things as free of moisture as you can whether it starts off raining while you are camping outdoors. Make sure to load ample plastic material hand bags to keep your items. Ziploc bags may be used to retail store smaller items, like toiletries, when larger goods may be stores in garbage bags.

Cover up your fishing equipment, like line and fishing lures, in ordinary old light weight aluminum foil! This may continue to keep everything from tangling up and should you do it appropriately, drinking water proofed too. Foil will also avoid rust Womens Jersey from destroying your beneficial angling gear, so ensure it is component of your camping outdoors vacation every time.

Use layered clothes to manage the body heat. When camping, it is actually a headache to have to transform clothing when conditions all of a sudden climb or drop. Even so, in the event you covering your garments, it will be easy to simply and efficiently peel off or placed on tiers of garments as the need develops.

Little bugs and mosquitoes really are a typical camping out irritation. You could potentially invest in a commercial repellent with chemicals, but a great all-natural approach to always keep pests out of your system is to apply an orange remove. Massage the within the peel on the arms and thighs and legs. This really is a inexpensive, liable approach to reject annoying Heath Miller Jersey unwanted pests.

Outdoor camping offers practically any person the opportunity to peacefully commune with the outdoors. But, in order to have the kind of experience you undoubtedly wish, it is actually essential to have a very certain amount of comprehending and know-how. With any good fortune, the guidance comprised over has provided the building blocks every single camper should have an awesome outdoor encounter.
ucbmawuxpgf

Bqarpuzt Spyder Jacket Dafqvn

Postby swpinhqle on Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:06 pm

Yj Spyder Ski Gxdekte
Drxrb Canada Goose Jacken Wif
swpinhqle

Return to Hepcats