The Copenhagen End of Things meet-up

The happening place to be. Unless you go somewhere else that's more stimulating.

Re: The Copenhagen End of Things meet-up

Postby Hungrywolf on Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:08 am

ShannC wrote:This was in Christiania and this ragged man steps up saying "Wow, that's one hell of a picture. What do you call it?"

We yell in Chorus: The Furristocrats!!

LOL!

Ahh very nicely done.
Hungrywolf
Regular Poster

Location: Living the sweet life out in Southern California's beautiful San Fernando Valley!

Postby ShannC on Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:30 am

TheSuburbanLetdown wrote:Yeah, totally run that by me. I must see this.

Ok then Subrub, here's the deal. If you ever make join up with us on a Euro-trip, we'll all get together and draw the most gaudy perverted panorama picture we can imagine.

I'm almost sure we'll never see you in person but if something like that would happen, it should be celebrated with all-out insanity.
ShannC
Regular Poster

Postby TheSuburbanLetdown on Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:09 am

ShannC wrote:
TheSuburbanLetdown wrote:Yeah, totally run that by me. I must see this.

Ok then Subrub, here's the deal. If you ever make join up with us on a Euro-trip, we'll all get together and draw the most gaudy perverted panorama picture we can imagine.

I'm almost sure we'll never see you in person but if something like that would happen, it should be celebrated with all-out insanity.

Not entirely likely, but my sister lives in Bray, Ireland. Dunno how easy it would be for you guys to meet up in Dublin, but it's more than likely I'll be there again at some point.
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value

Postby Bloodied Fox on Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:37 am

We did Dublin back in 07 but I'd have no objections to going there again
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...
Bloodied Fox
Regular Poster

Postby Tangywolf on Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:32 am

ShannC wrote:Another thing you missed was the ambitious fan-art we drew that never made it online. We got a really large paper(A3 format) and made a rendition of Da vinci's "The last supper" naturally with Evan as Jesus in the centre being serviced under the table by Abel from DMFA. What we did here was to change the eye-level perspective, and make it directly to the side so that you could see what was going on under the table. Paul wanted to remain faithful to the original but I conviced him at that point. Anyway, just to the side there's a snake pit with the cast from Better Days, Dan(DMFA) sandwiched in between. As this was in the foreground, some parts became ostensibly large but Foob is really good with proportions so it came out right.
Just up above and to the left side of Evan we have Ryan and Ashley eating a traditional okonomiyaki and sushi off Maynard's naked body(on the table). Obviously because they are into animé and japanese culture in general(my idea)..
Finally on the far left we have Llewelyn and Ozy's mom from Ozy and Millie doing the Tree in paradise position from Kama Sutra as a hint to Llewelyn being into eastern philosophy and all that. In fact, it was Xander sketching up most positions and stuff since he has studied the source material pretty extensively.
Well, to the right of Evan, and all the way to the far right we have each and every forum member from here split in couples(one a slave, the other the master). This is really heavy on the details so you have handcuffs, whips, leashes, the works. We even made some apparel up we don't know whether it exists or not. I'm not too happy with that, but it was a solution for avatars and people we didn't know what they looked like, to cover them up in gimp-masks.

Finally, we wanted to put something dignified, like a historical reference. So in the low right corner we have some characters from Beatrix Potter. It's Peter Rabbit sitting on the face of Benjamin Bunny, simultanously sucking the tits of mrs. Tiggy-Winkle. Jeremy Fisher and Timmy Tiptoes are going for a sort of Bukkake over the whole scene.

So badly do I want to see this.
[indie paws music blog] - I write for it, sometimes.
Tangywolf
Regular Poster

Postby Paul Escobar on Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:00 pm

The picture was hilarious. We really should have scanned it before selling it off, but so it goes.

And yeah. I hope we can keep up our yearly meet-ups. I wouldn't be averse to a second visit to Dublin, seeing as it's a charming place. (Even though I do have the feeling that we pretty much saw it all when we were there. It's not exactly big.)
Paul Escobar
Cartoon Hero

Postby Bloodied Fox on Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:09 pm

I'm sure there are plenty of bars we didn't end up in last time. Heck, we didn't even do the Guinness brewery tour...
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...
Bloodied Fox
Regular Poster

Postby XanderMorhaime on Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:59 pm

I've no objections against Dublin next year either. I'll bring a proper umbrella and rain coat this time.

And a spare set of legs.
My FurAffinity Page - go see (pretty please?)
XanderMorhaime

Postby Paul Escobar on Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:44 pm

Bloodied Fox wrote:I'm sure there are plenty of bars we didn't end up in last time. Heck, we didn't even do the Guinness brewery tour...

This is a good reason to go again. :wink:

XanderMorhaime wrote:I've no objections against Dublin next year either. I'll bring a proper umbrella and rain coat this time.

We experienced two or three seasons every day. "Don't like the Irish weather? Just wait five minutes!"
Paul Escobar
Cartoon Hero

Postby ShannC on Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:36 pm

Or actually, seeing how small Ireland is, we could hit two other sites like Cork or Kilerny(however that's spelled). There's buses I'm sure.
Well, I for one feel it would really be something to meet Suburb. Too great an opportunity to pass up..
ShannC
Regular Poster

Postby TheSuburbanLetdown on Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:21 pm

Ha ha, you'll all be mightily disappointed when you see me. Maybe.

Yeah, dunno when but it could happen. I will go back to Ireland at some point since my sister lives there.
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value

Postby Hungrywolf on Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:40 pm

Such a humble host. Such a humble host.

He's awesomes in person! I like his "in your face attitude."
Hungrywolf
Regular Poster

Location: Living the sweet life out in Southern California's beautiful San Fernando Valley!

Postby Paul Escobar on Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:08 am

TheSuburbanLetdown wrote:Yeah, dunno when but it could happen. I will go back to Ireland at some point since my sister lives there.

Let us know when, maybe we can time a meet-up. Could be fun.
Paul Escobar
Cartoon Hero

Postby ShannC on Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:53 am

Oh yeah, we're flexible. You've got loads of time to plan your trip to Ireland next summer. We'll just go when you can get there so do.
ShannC
Regular Poster

Previous

Return to End of Things, The