"Afraid of the DARK?"

Discussion of the Lightbringer comic, the Lightbringer universe (includes Angel Armor books), comics in general (webcomics or printed), superheroes, philosophy, and general chat between members.
Sun tzu
Regular Poster

"Afraid of the DARK?"

Post by Sun tzu »

Whoa.
I generally think of Lightbringer as a mild-mannered street-leveler, but...in this page...He really looks powerful and badass. :o
Saga of Soul: Not your typical magical girl.

Linkara
Cartoon Hero
Location: Lizard-Inclined Neo Clone Republitarian Band-Aid Spokesman

Re: "Afraid of the DARK?"

Post by Linkara »

Thankyas. Think other people might not appreciate this, though? ^_~

Quote of the Moment: “Greetings, my friend. We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives.” ~Criswell~

TuuronTour

Post by TuuronTour »

I think I understand what Lightbringer is doing. Darkness can only exist when there's light - as darkness is actually a lack of light (being hindered or taken away). By collecting all the light, DB is rendered powerless as there's no longer light to take away as a form of energy. So far the theory, let's see what'll happen next :)

Sun tzu
Regular Poster

Post by Sun tzu »

TuuronTour wrote:I think I understand what Lightbringer is doing. Darkness can only exist when there's light - as darkness is actually a lack of light (being hindered or taken away). By collecting all the light, DB is rendered powerless as there's no longer light to take away as a form of energy. So far the theory, let's see what'll happen next :)
That...Would be perfect. Not only would it be a clever way of defeating Darkbringer, it would also be defeating him in a way that uses one of the main flaws in his philosophy! :D
Saga of Soul: Not your typical magical girl.

Linkara
Cartoon Hero
Location: Lizard-Inclined Neo Clone Republitarian Band-Aid Spokesman

Post by Linkara »

While it is a great idea, it sadly would contradict something that's going to happen in Crossoverlord. ^_~

Quote of the Moment: “Greetings, my friend. We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives.” ~Criswell~

TuuronTour

Post by TuuronTour »

Doh! But I like to be surprised :D

Rockman

Post by Rockman »

I LOVE Crossverlord I get what Link is talking about at a ceitan time in the comic DB ambushs Lightbringer and takes him to a place where there is no light for LB to draw on for power. Don't want to spoil what happens next so check out Crossverlord.