TWC no longer doing catch up

TWC no longer doing catch up

Postby Tangho on Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:46 pm

As I stated on the main page, I am not trying to catch up on the missing weeks' updates. That doesn't mean TWC is no longer a 'weekly' comic. I will try to update every week, just some week I might skip and reader won't get an extra strip the following week. Hope everyone still read my comic understand that's for the best of this comic to survive.

This week's update: Fault advertisement.
I didn't ask for a refund, I knew that's too good to be true to have a can of whole cashew nuts for a dollar(usually I'd spend $5 for a same size of salted cashew nut.
Tangho
Regular Poster

Re: TWC no longer doing catch up

Postby StefanMuc on Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:50 pm

Well, I hope you'll be back again some day. Maybe you could change it to Tang's Monthly Comic, or something like that. :)
In any case - we can always read the archives - you've created a lot of great stuff - thank you!
StefanMuc

Postby DantesFire on Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:44 am

Sorry to hear you won't be doing updates too often on TWC and at all on TAV. I slacked off on reading this strip and donating awhile back when my computer crashed. Then when I got back on I got involved in some other stuff. I just joined Slipshine since that's where most of your work is nowadays. Will you be continuing the Takeda family saga there? Later.
DantesFire

Postby Tangho on Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:49 am

DantesFire wrote:Sorry to hear you won't be doing updates too often on TWC and at all on TAV. I slacked off on reading this strip and donating awhile back when my computer crashed. Then when I got back on I got involved in some other stuff. I just joined Slipshine since that's where most of your work is nowadays. Will you be continuing the Takeda family saga there? Later.

First I must thank you for your long time support. There are a lot of reasons I don't do comic as often as I used to be, but I don't want to whine about it. From now on, I will update TWC maybe two three times a month and my Silpshine comic might get updated every other months with at least 8-10 pages. Thanks again!

As for the Takeda family' story, yes I will continue it when I am up to full speed--I've been resting for too long, need time to warm up my brain.
Tangho
Regular Poster

Postby Crazeyal on Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:54 pm

Wishes give nothing. I wish the comic updated again.

Thank you for the art.
Crazeyal
Regular Poster

Return to Tang's Comics