Fan Expo 2008

This forum is for people to organize and prepare for meetings and events for the ComicGenesis Community. Serious proposals only.

Re: Fan Expo 2008

Postby CJBurgandy on Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:16 pm

we're in Canada, hotel hopping. :D
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
CJBurgandy
Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger

Postby Pimpette on Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:29 pm

goddamn work booked me for friday (22nd) despite the fact that i've been telling them repeatedly that i can't

i only work until 530 (technically) but I often tend to get stuck there until almost seven (pain in the asssss). So blah. We'll figure something out.
goddamn job.
Pimpette
Cartoon Hero

Postby Dr Legostar on Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:40 pm

Pimpette wrote:goddamn work booked me for friday (22nd) despite the fact that i've been telling them repeatedly that i can't

i only work until 530 (technically) but I often tend to get stuck there until almost seven (pain in the asssss). So blah. We'll figure something out.
goddamn job.

it's okay, i work till 5ish on fridays too.

In other news, trying to plan dinner for tomorrow (also a friday but not the 22nd). Calling all canadians! We (Amanda and I) were thinking Pickle Barrel or Richtree, depending on what we can organize and get to. both have a pretty good variety, but pickle barrel is a bit cheaper I think. Don't know about times or everyone's availability yet. If not tomorrow, saturday?
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Postby Pimpette on Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:00 am

I work 12 - 10 saturday, but I'm off today and Sunday.
Pimpette
Cartoon Hero

Postby Tynan on Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:12 pm

I'm waiting for my brother to call me so I'm on the fence.
Tynan
A REAL ADVEEEENTURERRRRRRR

Postby Dr Legostar on Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:39 pm

i mentioned it in chat but i don't think anyone but CJ was active. We're suggesting dinner at our place on sunday. Anyone in?
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Postby CJBurgandy on Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:41 pm

Epic goofing off!
We spent Wednesday goofing and making soul calibur characters. Sadly we forgot to record any fights with Kisai's :(
Keon vs. Kirb (Kirb has no skills)
Afro Thunder Vs. Kirb (Afro was our first character, and she rocks like hell!)
CJ Burgandy vs. Pimpette it was an Epic Battle, the world knew was coming. Sadly we should have recorded the fight before this one, because CJ stripped Pimpette of all her clothes.

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
CJBurgandy

Postby Tynan on Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:51 pm

At this one Keons shirt gets torn from his body...trust me...it happened already!
Tynan

Postby CJBurgandy on Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:24 am

the 2nd fight has Kirb almost completely naked, I'm sure that everyone wants to see that :shifty:

CJBurgandy

Postby Pimpette on Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:10 pm

where's the video of the... umbrella?
Pimpette
Cartoon Hero

Postby CJBurgandy on Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:15 am

ask and ye shall receive.
UMBRELLA TIME
and
Girly Taunt

and tonight.... we shall play some more?

CJBurgandy

Postby Kisai on Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:43 pm

I am back in Vancouver.

Of particular note. I got orange juice spilled on me AGAIN. When K-dawg picked us up from the hotel to goto pimpettes, I spilled the orange juice, and when I got on the plane, when they were first serving drinks, I just put down the orange juice and I spilled it all over the place.

>_<

That makes for three loss-of-drink accidents during vacation :p

I was the first on the plane :) The in flight entertainment system was busted in my seat. :(

But the rowdy drunk singing jocks behind me (who were so obnoxious I remembered their names ), were so loud >:( . One of them kept yelling at the others from the front of the plane. They only shut up somewhat when the jet was louder than they were. As soon as we were on the ground they were back up again. Half of them were wearing their hats backwards.

The flight attendants were nice though. Particuarly after the OJ incident where I was like ... *@#*! Dammit *points to guy in the aisle to grab the flight attendant. I mopped up the OJ off myself, the tray table and picked up the ice cubes from around the guy in the middle seat's feat so he wouldn't step on them. The guy in the middle seat slept almost the entire time, and the guy in the aisle seat lost his headphones when he went to the bathroom.
Kisai
Goddess of Light
Goddess of Light

Postby CJBurgandy on Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:39 am

I made it back to Alaska. I slept the whole 12 hours and am still tired. -____-zZzZzZz

CJBurgandy

Postby Dr Legostar on Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:41 am

Kisai wrote:I am back in Vancouver.

Of particular note. I got orange juice spilled on me AGAIN. When K-dawg picked us up from the hotel to goto pimpettes, I spilled the orange juice, and when I got on the plane, when they were first serving drinks, I just put down the orange juice and I spilled it all over the place.

>_<

That makes for three loss-of-drink accidents during vacation :p

I was the first on the plane :) The in flight entertainment system was busted in my seat. :(

But the rowdy drunk singing jocks behind me (who were so obnoxious I remembered their names ), were so loud >:( . One of them kept yelling at the others from the front of the plane. They only shut up somewhat when the jet was louder than they were. As soon as we were on the ground they were back up again. Half of them were wearing their hats backwards.

The flight attendants were nice though. Particuarly after the OJ incident where I was like ... *@#*! Dammit *points to guy in the aisle to grab the flight attendant. I mopped up the OJ off myself, the tray table and picked up the ice cubes from around the guy in the middle seat's feat so he wouldn't step on them. The guy in the middle seat slept almost the entire time, and the guy in the aisle seat lost his headphones when he went to the bathroom.

here's the lesson, stop drinking OJ.

Also good to hear you guys are back home safe.

It was fun!
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Postby Dr Legostar on Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:11 am

so... anyone posting pictures?
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Postby CJBurgandy on Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:54 am

but that requires me to stop being lazy :(

CJBurgandy

Postby Dr Legostar on Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:40 am

CJBurgandy wrote:but that requires me to stop being lazy :(

yup
-D. M. Jeftinija Ph.D.
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Postby Tynan on Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:07 am

atleast post the kirb v dawg the fight...that just ain't right.
Tynan

Postby Pimpette on Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:55 pm

I can't post pictures - my camera died the first day we all hung out and I still haven't found the charger. Image
Pimpette
Cartoon Hero

Postby CJBurgandy on Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:54 pm

ok, I stopped being lazy. Can you guess which spacer is which? By just their chests alone?

And here are some drawings. I had trouble trying to get Tynan's green pencil to show up though.

and here are my random adventures. They are 100% true.

I'll post more pictures later

CJBurgandy

Previous

Return to Community Get-Togethers