STL Art Fair 2008 - Sept. 5-7th

This forum is for people to organize and prepare for meetings and events for the ComicGenesis Community. Serious proposals only.

STL Art Fair 2008 - Sept. 5-7th

Postby Ekolter on Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:00 pm

http://www.saintlouisartfair.com/index.htm

Anyone interested in handing out with us and attending? Last year Dracomax joined us. We had a blast getting soaked and looking at intriguing pieces.
Ekolter
Cartoon Hero

Re: STL Art Fair 2008 - Sept. 5-7th

Postby Rkolter on Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:05 am

My god people don't make me do this alone with my wife. Have some pity. Where's your humanity? D:
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)

Re: STL Art Fair 2008 - Sept. 5-7th

Postby Dragonkingdoms on Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:54 pm

Unfortunately, I'm stuck in Florida for the duration. No one wants to come here, it's too hot and humid. Why did I come back to this place?

I suppose I'll have the answer in a few months when STL starts to freeze over, of course.
September- yes, that's three months. Only four more to New Year's, and nine more to the Cookout.
Oh, who am I kidding? I want to come back! D:
Comic Genesis Comic Cookout VIII was July 30th, 2011 (over a year ago!) in NYC. Want to host/plan Comic Cookout IX in summer (fall?) 2013? Feel free to drop me a PM.
Dawn of a New Era
Webcomic Above VII is going on now!
Dragonkingdoms
Regular Poster

Return to Community Get-Togethers