1. Your name - I respond to far too many names online. XP Use Tiffany.
2. Your email address - firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The name of your comic - Between Places
4. Your comic's URL - http://betweenplaces.comicgenesis.com
5. Why your comic is KeenElven material - The main villains are elves. Shay is an elf, and she is a main character. Avante is an elf and is also a main character and mutually they effect the other non-pointy eared main characters in various ways as the story progresses but for me to expand would be spoilers. All the non-pointy eared main characters are in general, fighting against E.L.F.s, the main villains, who are 'extrodinary life forms' but in general look like elves as we expect them to. Mostly. Not all of them. There's an elf king and a princess and enough to do with elves that I'm using ELVES: ONLY OCCASIONALLY POINTY-EARED XENOPHOBES/NOT JUST HOMICIDAL MANIACS as my catchphrases sometimes.
Admittedly most, if not all of my elves are evil (or at the very least, ambiguous), but SHH.
In general, though the elves are evil, they're a main feature of the comic, and I think the opposite take (not graceful, gorgeous, gracious lovers of nature and the universe... rather, destroyers of all life, cruel, ambiguous and generally chaotic or self-centered AND NOT DROWS) might be a good addition to the dropdown.
Plus. Pointy ears? Pointy ears.
It's focused on elves, just not... uh... NICE elves.
6. Your banner (200x40 jpg, gif, or png). -
7. A short text ad for your comic - The elements must band together to save the planet Mysada from extrodinary life forms, more commonly known to the people as elves...
I've added the code to my links page and it'll go up when I next update.