Holy Crap!

Hbomb
Regular Poster

Holy Crap!

Post by Hbomb »

I was a bit surprised to see JF listed as updated on Comic Nation. I checked it, expecting it to just be some sort of hiccup, but to my surprise, it's a new comic!

Of course, the over/under on the apperance of the next comic is mid-September, and I'm taking the over.
Snowflake Studios, home of "Jerry Little", "Rainy Day Comics", "Scarlet, P.I.", "47 Meatballs", and more. Storming on the internet since 2000.

Animeraider
Regular Poster

New comic!!!!

Post by Animeraider »

Woohoo!!!

Ah, I feel better now.
If I didn't try.... How would I know, how would I know?
-T. Rundgren et al.

Hampster
Regular Poster

Post by Hampster »

I say nobody comment on the new comic (otherwise we'll freak BJ out) even though it was awesome!!!!

[anybody been to Daytona Bike Week?]

PS. Whohoo!

Hbomb
Regular Poster

Post by Hbomb »

I disagree. If we let him know we like it, maybe he'll make more.
Snowflake Studios, home of "Jerry Little", "Rainy Day Comics", "Scarlet, P.I.", "47 Meatballs", and more. Storming on the internet since 2000.

BJ
Cartoon Hero

Post by BJ »

Hey guys...boy, if ever I did NOT deserve positive comments...

It's been almost a year! My situation has changed a bit, so hopefully I'll be able to handle a weekly update, if nothing else. But I've made this promise a million times before, so, whatever.

Hampster, you make me sound like some skittish prairie dog! You're probably right, but I'm not as cute as they are.

The quick version--Joey and I spent this past summer drawing caricatures at the Shakopee Valleyfair in Minnesota. It was really nice, earning a living by drawing. Hopefully I'll be able to use some of what I learned (and I learned a lot!) in JF. I also aim to go back again if I'm invited, since I have a lot more to learn.

Anyway--thanks for the positives. I have a house to clean, but I've been bringing JF with me to work (like I did in the old, productive days) and working on it during lunch. I also found a few Catball strips in a box that I don't remember posting, so keep an eye out in the next couple weeks.

I may be dead, but I haven't stopped kicking.
Here's to the worst times of my life.

Hbomb
Regular Poster

Post by Hbomb »

Yeah. I think I drew Fridge and Pig more times in '07 than you did.

Trust me, I know how change can affect the creative process. Can't wait to see more JF, Catball, or whatever you throw our way.

-H

Hampster
Regular Poster

Post by Hampster »

I dunno, I don't think BJ takes praise very well- either because it conflicts with his being as down on himself as he'd like or there's just too much pressure afterwards or something...

So I'm taking a very easy-going attitude to Jackie's Fridge 2008, good comic-it's funny yet deep has great characters and the internet is lucky when it updates but no pressure. I will not bite anybody's head off because it doesn't update nor bite their head off in praise.

Ronald_MacK
Regular Poster

Post by Ronald_MacK »

It is so very, very nice to see your work again. Cheers mate.

Ed Festus
Regular Poster

Post by Ed Festus »

Holy :o

I actually had a full body physical reaction when I checked the comic today. I had to flip back to a previous page just to center myself enough to read it.

I love the sign on Ada's table. I now have a new quote for my sig.

Welcome back B.
Dessert! Cos you're just not FAT enough.

Jackiesfridge
Regular Poster

Post by Jackiesfridge »

Man, I turn my back for two weeks...

Snicker

Re: Holy Crap!

Post by Snicker »

Why DOES that black girl have blond hair, anyway?

Ronald_MacK
Regular Poster

Post by Ronald_MacK »

Snicker wrote:Why DOES that black girl have blond hair, anyway?
Because it's hot. :wink:

Revulo

Post by Revulo »

"Holy crap" is right! I couldn't believe it when there was something new there. O_O
From January, but still! Something new!

If this starts up again, I swear I'm going fanart. (I used to be Byrdie Fae on the forums. But...I kinda forgot my login and stuff. XD) :P