It's the Ask a Character Thread!

The forum for a webcomic. Called Atavism.
Hatman

Re: It's the Ask a Character Thread!

Post by Hatman »

Grey, supposing for an instant that you are in fact dead (which I totally don't believe cause I still want you to get down and dirty with Sam) where would you go: Heaven, Hell, or the big P?
I punched a baby once,
to be fair the baby was being kind of a dick.

Lunar
Regular Poster

Post by Lunar »

Horray!

Wp
Cartoon Hero

Post by Wp »

Just because Grey's dead doesn't mean she can't still like the Macarena.

Oswald is looking mighy sexily bored.

And don't worry Cope. We still love you, even if you did screw up your comic in favor of Arthur.

Hatman

Post by Hatman »

OH! OH! now that we know Faust is a /b/tard, what would he look like as a furry?
I punched a baby once,

Kranic

Post by Kranic »

Ms. Hart, your yaoi collection...I assume that the one folder Ms. Grey found is just the tip of the iceberg of your collection. Since it's obvious you're not collecting it for the artistic value, what sorts of yaoi interest you,...and what, exactly, do you do with it all?

CwDeici

Post by CwDeici »

Dear Grey, do you ever worry about your condition and potential immortality of your soul?
Warm Regards,
- cwDeici

Dear Reagan Oswald, do you look creepy if you are forced to smile on a question thread?

Cope
Incompetent Monster

Five, count 'em , five!

Post by Cope »

Late again, I suck...blah blah blah. You know the drill, peoples. XD

Image Image
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown

CwDeici

Post by CwDeici »

LoL. Thanks. :D That last one was hilarious. And Sam is just so cute when she is embarrassed! I should have been able to tell Grey would answer like that. One notch for her innocence.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miss Grey, do you have any family, friends and romantic relationships? Have you ever murdered any of them?
Did you ever find out what that emergency line (I assume) guy was wearing?

Dear Regan Oswald (and my apologies for misspelling your name the first time despite an effort not to do so), how would you look like on an orgasm?

Cope Sir, what made you decide to make Vagrant's (and other female characters') head/s more Scandinavian/angular and action hero-y as opposed to the more simple, rounded feminine shape of her first appearance as time went by?

Warm Regards,
- cwDeici
Last edited by CwDeici on Mon May 26, 2008 8:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

EmergencyExit
Regular Poster

Post by EmergencyExit »

Man I had forgotten how much I love this thread.

I sorta have a new one, optional for you to answer it.

Leander, how the hell did you do that to your chin?

CwDeici

Post by CwDeici »

Leander, now that you've revealed yourself as the Big Bad on top of your personally acknowledged desire to maim and hurt people before Faust got to you; was it really an accident (the shooting of Faust's daughter)?

EmergencyExit
Regular Poster

Post by EmergencyExit »

You just asked like 4 questions in a row, you might want to give him some breathing space and some opportunity for others : P

CwDeici

Post by CwDeici »

You're right. Too bad the comic is close to ending... oh well. :)

Kranic

Post by Kranic »

Ms. Grey, have a seat.

Reviewing your file you have with us at the institute, I keep seeing the word 'socicopathic' repeated a number of times. This doesn't necessarily suprise me, but it does leave me with a notion that this kind of behaviour has troubled you since your youth and has likely left you without many friends or contacts. What can your remember of your youth, did you experence any periods of aggression or hyperactivity, and what relations did you have with others that ended up harming them on physical, emotional, and sexual levels?

Lunar
Regular Poster

Post by Lunar »

Damn it I'm thirsty! Who wants to go drinking with me?

Cope
Incompetent Monster

Just cleaning up here....

Post by Cope »

Just to let you folks know: I'm shutting this thread down next week....that means you have until about next Saturday to pose your last questions. I'm a lazy bastard, so I'm gonna set a limit of two questions per person.

Sorry CwDeici, I skipped over your fifth question; I prefer to leave that one ambiguous. ;)

Image Image
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown

CwDeici

Post by CwDeici »

Thanks for the answers, Cope, Sir! And sure Cope, I don't mind, you're already my hero. =^_*= I think I understand (Leander)..
Ohmygosh, that chin thing is hilarious! And the next ones as well and the ones before that. Thanks for cheering me up while I'm under a cold.
I asked Cope directly and he said the person answering on the emergency line was a lady ;^_=.
I'll think diligently about the other questions!
OK, I got it:
-----

Vagrant Grey, what did you or were you planning to do with your one zillion* dollars? (*or to be more realistic, probably somewhere in the 8 digit region)

(and my final question)
Samantha Fox, would you smile for us please?

[I think I have a relatively deep seated need to see her happy before the end of the comic... but I can easily see how this would be counter to your goals, so in that case I retract of course.]
Last edited by CwDeici on Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hatman

Post by Hatman »

congratulations cope on finally finishing the comic, what are you gonna do now?
I punched a baby once,

Kranic

Post by Kranic »

With your imposed question limitation, Mr. Bidencope, you've forced me to make a difficult choice.
Below are the four remaining questions that would have been posed to you had I been given enough time.
Because of the restrictions, and my indecisiveness, you may choose which questions you would like to answer to finish the examination.

~~~

Ms. Hart, have a seat.

Your relation to your father seems troubling to say the least. Besides a stated desire to be loved by him and not "hated again", it was impressed upon us that your resolve to earn his reciprocated platonic love was undiminished, even in light of an expulsion from shcool. Who was your father, how were you raised by him, and what was the state of your relation with your father when you last saw him?

~~~

Mr. Faust, have a seat.

I've looked over the medical examiner's and coroners report of Jessica Faust. In brief, it says that one nine millimetre round entered below her left eye and shattered her left zygomatic bone, shattered her left zygomatic arch, ricocheted and exited the temporal bone resulting in a nintey millimetre lenght of travel from entry to exit. The medical examiner's report suggests that she may have been alive for up to thirty minutes before she died of sevear cranial trauma and haemorrhageing as a result of the exit wound. Your thoughts, Mr. Faust?

~~~

Now then, Leander, doctor Rushton and doctor Price are moving the probe towards the circle of willis from the basilar artery...and soon we should be able to identify the state of the aneuysm and determine if it poses a signifigant threat to your optic chiasm. How are you feeling?

~~~

[Bonus question] - Congradulations, Mr. Bidencope. You've completed all ten questions of Kranic Logistic Services and are now entitled to a bonus question! Please, have your full cast of Atavism complete the following statement by filling in the blanks provided below as a send off.

It's astounding
Time is fleeting
Madness takes it's toll...

But listen closely...
Not for very much longer.
I've got to keep control.

I remember doing the Time Warp.
Drinking those moments when
The blackness would hit me.
And the void would be calling...

---- -- --- ---- ---- -----!!

Lunar
Regular Poster

Post by Lunar »

Silly Grey fish don't drink, they breath water.

Dear Guy who resembled Hulk Hogan:
Are you actually Hulk Hogan?

Dear Vagrant Grey:
You are in a warehouse surrounded by no less then six armed men. You are equipped with nothing but a paper clip, a bendy straw and a potato. What do you do? what do you do?

CwDeici

Post by CwDeici »

They're probably admiring her. ;^_=

Darn, I'm tempted to give my questions to Kranic, but I'm not going to.