I guess there's only so many times you can tell the same story before it starts sucking.Mr.Bob wrote:Did he screw up the zombies? He was one of the only ones who did zombies properly.DangerFace wrote:I saw Indy. Liked it. I especially liked the plot! I thought it was really cool. Though (spoiler alert?) the bomb scene was just pointless and stupid.
Just watched George Romero's Diary of the Dead last night. Allow to speak directly to George for a moment, because I know he reads this forum (actually from watching this film, it's apparent that Mr. Romero, who wrote and directed it, doesn't really know how the internet works). George, the first three living dead films were classics. Wouldn't change a thing about them, but buddy... Land of the Dead? Diary of the Dead? I think it's time you put the Director's chair and beret away. Also Toe Tags sucked.
Hm. I watched "Ants in the pants", which was advertised as German American pie. It's really trashy with all kinds of predictable and distasteful jokes... The thing that amused me was how much main character resembles Arnold Shwarzeneger, or at least what I imagine he looked like as teenager.
But I like seeing trash from all sides, helps reminding you that Hollywood isn't the only place where things like this are produced, and Germany isn't just Wim Wenders and Werner Herzog.
It's worth noting how they have actual teenagers playing teenage roles, instead of Dawson syndrome.







