It's impossible to tell whether you're unhappy, happy, or indifferent, and consequently, whether we should console, congratulate, or ignore you. =/theSuburbanLetdown wrote:I broke up with someone. Sort of.
The Official Livejournal Substitute Thread!
Re: The Official Livejournal Substitute Thread!
- TheSuburbanLetdown
- Destroyer of Property Value
- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
- Location: explod
- Yeahduff
- Resident Stoic (Moderator)
- Posts: 9158
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
- Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
- Contact:
Re: The Official Livejournal Substitute Thread!
theSuburbanLetdown wrote:I broke up with someone. Sort of.
Did I miss a memo?
- TheSuburbanLetdown
- Destroyer of Property Value
- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
- Location: explod
- Prettysenshi
- Bork Bork Bork
- Posts: 2269
- Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 8:23 am
- Location: Anywhere else but here....
- Contact:
Re: The Official Livejournal Substitute Thread!
I got rejected for the first time EVER.
- Dr Legostar
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 15660
- Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
- Location: right outside your window.
- Contact:
Re: The Official Livejournal Substitute Thread!
went to the funeral of the friend who died. it was packed with people, he was very loved.
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

- Ti-Phil
- Héro de Dessin Animé
- Posts: 1928
- Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: Ste-Julienne
- Contact:
Re: The Official Livejournal Substitute Thread!
Finished a test for a character design job. I hope I get it.
Also Dave you are not the only one without a date, but now I mostly stop caring! Yay therapy!
Also Dave you are not the only one without a date, but now I mostly stop caring! Yay therapy!
The Volet
What, free publicity never harmed anyone..right?
"Bunnies just aren't dense enough. You'd have to squish them until their little bunny electrons mated with their little bunny protons." -rkolter
What, free publicity never harmed anyone..right?
"Bunnies just aren't dense enough. You'd have to squish them until their little bunny electrons mated with their little bunny protons." -rkolter
Re: The Official Livejournal Substitute Thread!
Here's me crossing my fingers/pressing my thumbs for you! =)Ti-Phil wrote:Finished a test for a character design job. I hope I get it.
- Killbert-Robby
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 6876
- Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
- Location: in the butt
Re: The Official Livejournal Substitute Thread!
Not caring about being single is great. I hit 2 years this month.

- Rkolter
- Destroyer of Words (Moderator)

- Posts: 16399
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
- Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
- Contact:
Re: The Official Livejournal Substitute Thread!
On the other hand, being happily married is pretty awesome too. 
- Killbert-Robby
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 6876
- Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
- Location: in the butt
Re: The Official Livejournal Substitute Thread!
One day, ONE DAYrkolter wrote:On the other hand, being happily married is pretty awesome too.

- Rkolter
- Destroyer of Words (Moderator)

- Posts: 16399
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
- Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
- Contact:
Re: The Official Livejournal Substitute Thread!
Actually it's been 3 years, 5 months, 15 days, 20 hours, 28 minutes. Give or take.Killbert-Robby wrote:One day, ONE DAYrkolter wrote:On the other hand, being happily married is pretty awesome too.
- Dr Legostar
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 15660
- Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
- Location: right outside your window.
- Contact:
Re: The Official Livejournal Substitute Thread!
rkolter wrote:On the other hand, being happily married is pretty awesome too.
as is being about to be happily married.
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

Re: The Official Livejournal Substitute Thread!
Best kind of funeral there is...Dr Legostar wrote:went to the funeral of the friend who died. it was packed with people, he was very loved.
Well, from the perspective of the bereaved--if you're the deceased, the best kind is where the doors seal shut and you take everyone with you.
- Eve Z.
- Dead Humanoid Walking
- Posts: 983
- Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:55 am
- Location: At the Morgue =P
- Contact:
Re: The Official Livejournal Substitute Thread!
I am working for my license project at almost 3 am and I'm still going on like a true student that am. 
- Dr Legostar
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 15660
- Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
- Location: right outside your window.
- Contact:
Re: The Official Livejournal Substitute Thread!
i knew there was a reason i liked you.TRI wrote: Well, from the perspective of the bereaved--if you're the deceased, the best kind is where the doors seal shut and you take everyone with you.
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

- Garneta
- Holding Out for a Hero
- Posts: 6518
- Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
- Location: Fraggle Rock
- Contact:
Re: The Official Livejournal Substitute Thread!
Actually got two loads of laundry done while ago. And I'm supposed to go out tonight; I just don't know when...and as I'm not patient, the waiting around bit kinda sucks.
- Phact0rri
- The Establishment (Moderator)

- Posts: 5772
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
- Location: ????
- Contact:
Re: The Official Livejournal Substitute Thread!
being single is pretty great, I highly recommend it.Killbert-Robby wrote:Not caring about being single is great. I hit 2 years this month.
- Dave Against The Machine
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:58 pm
- Location: Spontaneously combusting at will.
- Contact:
Re: The Official Livejournal Substitute Thread!
My 5th year straight of being single is coming up soon. And what better way to celebrate it by asking someone on a date and rejection! 
- Rkolter
- Destroyer of Words (Moderator)

- Posts: 16399
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
- Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
- Contact:
Re: The Official Livejournal Substitute Thread!
You're making it too easy if you ask someone on a date AND a rejection. Try asking them just on a date.Dave Against The Machine wrote:My 5th year straight of being single is coming up soon. And what better way to celebrate it by asking someone on a date and rejection!











