Ask a Character a Question!

A place for users to talk about current updates and post fan-art.

Ask a Character a Question!

Postby Allroses on Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:51 pm

Thank you for all the questions! It's always difficult to choose! These are the questions that get asked to the characters at the end of the chapter. They may not all be answered depending on how many I get, or if you ask something that is plot revealing.

You are free to question any character in the series. If you would really like to have your question answered sooner than later...when choosing questions to answer, I look for a variety of characters. So asking something to someone who doesn't have one on the list or only has one or two is a good way to get answered. I also like to look for a variety of question types, informative, silly, speculative, etc. Just something to keep in mind. = D

A listing of questions (for my reference):

unanswered as of now

Faylin: What was your favorite memory of your wife?
Bhruic: What forms of entertainment do you enjoy aside from the entertainment you had partaken in back when you visited Collamair's home?
Eaunwulf: ... have you put on weight?
Eanwulf: Does your big nose hint at big..............other things? 8'D
To any/all of them: If you played Dungeons and Dragons, what would your character class be?
To all: If you had the chance to change your gender, would you?
To everyone: Flesh or blood?
Struan, do you miss any of your fellow vampires?
CF: How was your childhood?
Ankou: How was CF in his childhood?

answered--
(any character)- So......where's the cream filling?
All: So.... how do you guys feel about the whole "glittering in the sunlight" thing? *Giggles* Will any of you be paying Stephanie Meyer a visit any time soon?
To them all: If you could date/havesexwith one celebrity [modern times or otherwise] who would it be?
Any: What was your favorite food when you were alive?
Faylin's Alter Ego; So.. uh.. what do you spend your time doing in Faylin?
Faylin's Alter Ego: What do you think of your appearances in the story so far?
Faylin: Are you coming home anytime soon, don't you miss Collamir?
Faylin: Why don't you and Maili take a trip to Europe? It'll be like when you were with Farell but you WANT sexy time!
Faylin: What do you LIKE the most about being a Vampire? You must have found something positive by now...?
Faylin: Given how you're a vampire and likely to remain one, how would you ideally envision your life...uh, un-life...existence to be. I mean, being where, doing what, and around whom...just something you should think about, in my opinion.
Faylin: So... >.> you haven't actually got any since Colly, right? So that must mean you do naughty things by yourself... what do you think about when you're doing those self-naughty things?
Faylin: Have you ever thought about playing a prank on colly since you became a vampire? If you ever did want to play a prank on him, what would you do?
Faylin: Are you having second thoughts on hunting now? Why can't you drink animal blood instead? (from e-mail)
Faylin: Why do you keep running away from Collamir, can't you see he misses you?
Faylin: Does anyone ever comment on your eyes beside the obvious? Does it creep you out? Aside from flipping out, have you ever scared anyone accidentally?
Faylin, how did you meet your wife Endelyon?
Eanwulf : You've been gone for awhile, which made me curious as to what you do for fun. So, what is it that you like to do on a daily basis? Do you ever treat yourself by going somewhere exotic when your bored?
Eanwulf: Don't you ever get cold, walking around naked all the time? You're a vampire (and an evil one at that) but still...
Eanwulf: Do you prefer humans or vampires, men or children ?
Eanwulf, how did it feel getting beat-up by Faylin?
Eanwulf: when did you first discover that you were, in fact, a pedophile?/Did something happen in your early childhood that made you into the evil vampire rapist/pedophile/molester you are today?
Colly: How do you keep your hair in good condition in these times? I'd heard that bathing was kind of against type in most of these days, yet you always seem very clean. Is it a regeneration thing, or do you indulge in bubble baths when the mood strikes?
Colly: Do you think your life was more easier before Faylin?
Colly: Are you celibate when Fay-Fay runs away to emo-land?
Colly: What kind of books are you reading all the time?
Colly: It's good you've had some time to reflect on your relationship with Faylin, but don't you think that maybe you should try seeing things from his point of view a bit more?
Modern Colly; everybody is so gob smacked with Susan Boyle, Holly Steel and the cute little kid who sang "who's loving you" so well. Who are you backing in Britains got Talent!?
Farrell: Are you a cat-person or a dog-person?
Farrell : My birthday is soon! May I have a birthday hug? ^-^
Farrell: How do you feel about the bewildering attack by Faylin/The mystery voice which posesses him sometimes?
Farrel, I miss you. When will you come back!?
Farreliam: I was wondering which of all your incarnations you have liked best?
Auron: How do you cope with jealousy?
Auron: How often do you feel to urge to just slap Colly to get him out of his missing-Faylin stupor?
Auron; How do you keep your hair so sleek and shiney?!
Auron: Have you had a lady lover? If not, would you?
Auron: Don't you care why FayFay's such a pathetic vampire or actually curious why Colly cares about him so much? I would think that's rather out of the ordinary!
Bhruic; Is it just me or did you get alot more dastardly lately?
Bhruic: WTF is up with your eyes, man? They remind me of...what I reckon would happen if fruit loops and marbles mated. xD
Bhruic: How does someone get as thoroughly evil as you?
Bhruic: What is the most exotic colored set of eyes you have encountered in your life as a vampire? And when did you encounter them?
Eadoin: As you "possess the power to hide entirely in shadow" have you been skulking around in any of the scenes recently and we haven't known about it?
Isleen: Do you think you'd make a good zombie?
Breen: storyline hiatuses are alot like vacations in paradise, right? Especially when you get to spend them With Farrel?
Twins: Have you ever been outright rejected, or put in a situation where you actually WANTED but couldn't touch/have?
Ignatius and Lochan: Is there any sibling rivalry/bickering between you two? You seem to get on very well for being brothers and living together for so so long!
Neala: Do you have a ghost pal?
Mysterious Hooded Figure...aka, "Vidrik"?; Are you a scary person?
Book Theif: So... read any good books lately? >: ) Hahahahaha! No, but seriously, how's your husband?
CF: Where do you get your awesome wardrobe?
CF: what products do you use to keep your hair in such marvelous condition? Or is it just fae magic?
CF: do you have any attraction to straun, or is he more a companion?
Struan: Aren't you afraid Bruhic might come after you?
Struan: Could you describe a typical day with C.F?
Struan; Is there anything you miss from your old life with your fellow vampires?
Ankou: What would you do if you found out your darling son hanged out with oh, let's say... vampires? :3
Girl from pages 516-517 who says "Master is occupied, right?" : Will you ever appear again?

Potientially Addressed in the Comic itself:

Mirna and Sairla: Hey, did you two get killed in the end or turned into Vampires? If you're part of the Eanwulf clan, how're things?
-At some point before the end of the comic you will definitively find out their fate after going to Eanwulf's. :D
Val'Cielle - A post-apocalyptic winter, a dragon goddess, and people who aren't happy about either.
All Rose Have Thorns (NSFW) - A story about angsty, pansexual vampires, and the ghosts, faeries, and people that surround them.
Allroses
Regular Poster

Re: Ask a Character a Question!

Postby Reseii on Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:03 pm

@Faylin's Alter Ego; So.. uh.. what do you spend your time doing in Faylin? > o>
Reseii

Postby Kisato on Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:42 pm

Eanwulf : You've been gone for awhile, which made me curious as to what you do for fun. So, what is it that you like to do on a daily basis? Do you ever treat yourself by going somewhere exotic when your bored?

Farrell : My birthday is soon (March 25th)! May I have a birthday hug? ^-^
Kisato

Postby SnackCake on Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:47 pm

(any character)- So......where's the cream filling? :eyebrow:
SnackCake

Postby VampireHunterB on Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:32 pm

Faylin: Given how you're a vampire and likely to remain one, how would you ideally envision your life...uh, un-life...existence to be. I mean, being where, doing what, and around whom...just something you should think about, in my opinion. :P

Colly: What kind of books are you reading all the time? :)

Farrell: Are you a cat-person or a dog-person? :D
VampireHunterB
Regular Poster

Postby Saraste on Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:13 pm

Auron: How often do you feel to urge to just slap Colly to get him out of his missing-Faylin stupor?
Colly: Do you think your life was more easier before Faylin?
Eanwulf: Don't you ever get cold, walking around naked all the time? You're a vampire (and an evil one at that) but still...

I also wanted to ask Colly about his books but that one was already asked.^^
Saraste

Postby Sikorka on Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:59 pm

Since Kisato gets to ask for a birthdayhug from Farrell I want one to :shucks: It's march 24th :wink:

Eanwulf: Do you prefer humans or vampires, men or children and when did you first discover that you were, in fact, a pedophile?
Faylin: Why do you keep running away from Collamir, can't you see he misses you? :x
Sikorka

Postby Dobharcu on Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:38 am

Farrell: Why hasn't Anne made you the star of ARHT yet? :eyebrow:
Dobharcu

Postby Allroses on Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:03 pm

Cait. You don't get to ask questions. :shifty:
Val'Cielle - A post-apocalyptic winter, a dragon goddess, and people who aren't happy about either.
All Rose Have Thorns (NSFW) - A story about angsty, pansexual vampires, and the ghosts, faeries, and people that surround them.
Allroses
Regular Poster

Postby Dobharcu on Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:21 pm

Farrell: Hey Far Far, why is Anne so meeeean! I just wanted to participate! :x
Dobharcu

Postby VampireHunterB on Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:18 am

I have a new question for Auron...

Auron: Are you perhaps just blaming your problems on others? :eyebrow:

VampireHunterB
Regular Poster

Postby Allroses on Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:41 pm

Dobharcu wrote: I just wanted to participate! :x

Catch up on your comments then. = P
Allroses
Regular Poster

Postby Andyouthinkimcrazy on Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:30 am

@ Faylin: So... >.> you haven't actually got any since Colly, right? So that must mean you do naughty things by yourself... what do you think about when you're doing those self-naughty things?
>:D Fear my awesome yaoi authoress powers!!! >:D ... aww crap... XO Damn you writer's block! T_T
Andyouthinkimcrazy
Cartoon Hero

Postby Kaeven on Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:37 pm

Auron: Don't you care why FayFay's such a pathetic vampire or actually curious why Colly cares about him so much? I would think that's rather out of the ordinary!

Farrell: How do you feel about the bewildering attack by Faylin/The mystery voice which posesses him sometimes?

Auron; How do you keep your hair so sleek and shiney?!

:D
...and on the eighth day God sobered up.
Kaeven
Regular Poster

Postby Secrets-of-the-wind on Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:27 am

Eanwulf, did something happen in your early childhood that made you into the evil vampire rapist/pedophile/molester you are today?

OR

Eanwulf, how did it feel getting beat-up by Faylin?
Secrets-of-the-wind

Postby loafpixie on Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:37 am

Colly: Are you celibate when Fay-Fay runs away to emo-land?
loafpixie

Postby Surreal on Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:43 am

Farrel, I miss you. When will you come back!?
Trust is not given, it's earned.
Surreal

Postby valar on Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:41 am

Falyin: Have you ever thought about playing a prank on colly since you became a vampire? If you ever did want to play a prank on him, what would you do?
valar
Regular Poster

Postby Kaeven on Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:28 pm

Bruic: WTF is up with your eyes, man? They remind me of...what I reckon would happen if fruit loops and marbles mated. xD

Breen: storyline hiatuses are alot like vacations in paradise, right? Especially when you get to spend them With Farrel?

Isleen: Do you think you'd make a good zombie?

Colly: It's good you've had some time to reflect on your relationship with Faylin, but don't you think that maybe you should try seeing things from his point of view a bit more?
...and on the eighth day God sobered up.
Kaeven
Regular Poster

Postby Dobharcu on Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:02 pm

Farrell: If I were to beat up Anne, would she let you come back to the comic? :3
Dobharcu

Next

Return to All Roses Have Thorns