forced new topic

forced new topic

Postby Clem on Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:51 am

System wouldn't let me reply to the Sailor Lycanthrope topic for some reason.
Just reacting to Seafog's ping. Still lurking, still checking the strip. I hope the werewolves haven't gotten to Mirober ....
Clem
Regular Poster

Postby Guildenstern on Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:21 pm

I was away at sea for five months, working on a cruise line, but I'm back now! And eagerly awaiting the inevitable return of the comic as ever!

Just have to wait till the stars are right, natch.
Ziox: Now with lapitithamine.
Guildenstern
Regular Poster

Postby Guildenstern on Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:48 am

Just wanted to wish everyone a merry christmas.

Happy holidays to you and yours, folks.
Guildenstern
Regular Poster

Postby Seafog the 3rd on Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:29 pm

Merry Christmas and all the best in the new year.
'Never appeal to a man's 'better nature'. He may not have one. Invoking his self-intrest gives you more leverage.' -Lazarus Long
Seafog the 3rd
Regular Poster

Postby Miroberus on Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:31 am

Hey guys,

No, not dead, just very, very busy. I've been heading up a system upgrade project at work for the past six months or so, as well as working on my System Engineering certificate (which I should get this semester). I just received a job offer from General Dynamics to work on the ground software for the new TDRS satellites, which I'll start mid-March. Status of the comic remains up in the air, unfortunately, but it remains one of my new years resolutions.

I'm starting to get the itch again; 2007 was a bust, but I've got a good feeling about 2008.
Miroberus
Regular Poster

Postby Seafog the 3rd on Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:49 am

Cool. Glad to hear things are going well for you. Getting more certificates is generally a good thing.
'Never appeal to a man's 'better nature'. He may not have one. Invoking his self-intrest gives you more leverage.' -Lazarus Long
Seafog the 3rd
Regular Poster

Re: forced new topic

Postby Guildenstern on Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:34 pm

So... how's everyone doing?
Guildenstern
Regular Poster

Postby Seafog the 3rd on Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:17 pm

I'm doing ok. Wish I had a more interesting job, and school bureaucrats are making it hard for me to actually GO to school though.

Also noticed that the link to the forum is broken. I'm ashamed to say it took me a week or two to go look for it using other paths.
Seafog the 3rd
Regular Poster

Postby Seafog the 3rd on Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:55 pm

Well, its been 2 years now since the comic updated, and its been 8 months since anyone but me has posted to the forum. I'm getting the impression I'm the only one left. So, I guess its time to archive anything I want to make sure does not disappear permanantly on me.

If anyone reads this, this has been the squatted forum of Strange Daze, a seriously awesome comic with a small, but dedicated following. Dig into the forum history, there are some rather interesting threads dealing with background info on the comic world and its workings.

If any of the old crowd come back, I hope to catch the activity at some point and will respond. Maybe I should have got some sort of contact info for some of you. :)

Matt, this is a seriously sweet comic, probably still my all time favourite. Thanks for sharing. I wish you success in your career and other pursuits. What a long, strange trip it has been, but I wouldn't have missed it. :)
Seafog the 3rd
Regular Poster

Postby Guildenstern on Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:13 pm

I still hold out hope! Sea of Insanity (http://fractuslux.comicgenesis.com/), another awesome comic that seemingly died came back recently, so hope springs eternal! I've, uh, just been quiet. Sorry about that.
Guildenstern
Regular Poster

Postby Guildenstern on Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:33 pm

Guildenstern
Regular Poster

Postby Seafog the 3rd on Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:53 am

I found Mirober on deviantart, under Mirober, and got a reply from him.
If people want to know, he seems to be doing well, and still working rather hard for NASA. So no real time for art related things looks like. But at least he hasn't died or anything like that. So, now you know. Peace out people.
Seafog the 3rd
Regular Poster

Return to Regina Felina