Hello

A forum for fans of the Weregeek comic and of all things Geek.
Metroknight

Hello

Post by Metroknight »

Hello all, I was wondering if there is any protocols (aka talking to a the admins or the webcomic creators) that I need to do before posting any links leading to the "Weregeek" webcomic? I'm one of the administrators of an online gamers website and forum called Mini Mayhem for people that use a VtGs (Virtual tabletop Game software) called "Openrpg" and just wanted to be sure that I wasn't going to break any of your rules. Please let me know if there are any and where to find them so that I can continue compiling a list of webcomics that might be enjoyed by our members.

P.S. : I really enjoy the comic so far. The ninja sneak attack is very funny. Is this webcomic based on someone's actual game?

Alina P
Regular Poster

Post by Alina P »

No, there's no protocol for linking to the comic, but thanks for asking!! Please feel free to link me from your site. There's some link banners and buttons on the extras page, if you'd like.

And in answer to your second question - Yes, and no. No, none of the games here are taken directly from a real campaigns, but all of them are influenced by games I've played in myself and the people I know and game with. (I sure would like to play in a live game with venues like they get in my comic, though. They must have an excellent bookings coordinator!!)

Metroknight

Post by Metroknight »

Thank you for your reply. I've been sending people to your webcomic and they have been liking it also.

Narf the Mouse
Cartoon Hero

Post by Narf the Mouse »

Welcome to the forum.

More people is good. More people means more RPGs.
I have a livejournal

'Rule #2 : There is the game and there is reality. Between them is a BIG HONKING wall.' - Narshal, RPG.net, D&D alignment debate.