200 pages... or bust?
- Phinmagic
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:06 am
- Location: Pittsburgh, PA
- Contact:
200 pages... or bust?
I have been tearing it up this year, completing nearly 200 pages, my best year yet!
Here's the breakdown...
Sara: One shot Cover + 30 pages 31
Phin Boy Wiz Cover + 15 pages 16
Weirdlings Cover + 52 pages 53
The Path Backup 10 pages 10
Zombiehaus Cover + 11 pages 12
Xmas Special Cover + 30 pages 31
Chupacabra Cover + 16 pages 17
Comic Remix 1 page 1
Creephunter Cover + 11 pages 12
Phin and Cthulhu 1 page 1
Jaguar Paw 4 pages 4
Magic Council 3 pages 3
191
I feel like I failed if I don't reach the ambiguous 200, by years end. Is that stupid? I dunno. I just hope next year is as productive!
Barry
Here's the breakdown...
Sara: One shot Cover + 30 pages 31
Phin Boy Wiz Cover + 15 pages 16
Weirdlings Cover + 52 pages 53
The Path Backup 10 pages 10
Zombiehaus Cover + 11 pages 12
Xmas Special Cover + 30 pages 31
Chupacabra Cover + 16 pages 17
Comic Remix 1 page 1
Creephunter Cover + 11 pages 12
Phin and Cthulhu 1 page 1
Jaguar Paw 4 pages 4
Magic Council 3 pages 3
191
I feel like I failed if I don't reach the ambiguous 200, by years end. Is that stupid? I dunno. I just hope next year is as productive!
Barry
- Bustertheclown
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2390
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:17 pm
- Location: ATOMIC!
- Contact:
Man, CONGRATS! That's an achievement by anyone's standards, so sing it loud and proud.
I certainly don't think you'd fail if you don't do another nine in time. To put it in perspective, my finished page count for this year should stand at around 30. It hasn't been a good year for my cartooning. I hope to step it up quite a bit next year, and you've just officially become an inspiration to me.
Now, go finish another nine pages! You've only got two weeks left!
I certainly don't think you'd fail if you don't do another nine in time. To put it in perspective, my finished page count for this year should stand at around 30. It hasn't been a good year for my cartooning. I hope to step it up quite a bit next year, and you've just officially become an inspiration to me.
Now, go finish another nine pages! You've only got two weeks left!
"Just because we're amateurs, doesn't mean our comics have to be amateurish." -McDuffies
http://hastilyscribbled.comicgenesis.com
http://hastilyscribbled.comicgenesis.com
- Drugsmugglingcartoonist
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:42 am
- Location: England
- Contact:
- GeorgeComics
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:48 am
- Location: California
- Contact:
- TheWhiteWilSmith
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 129
- Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:43 pm
- Contact:
- Lady Yate-xel
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2007 6:27 pm
- Location: Stikoda
- Contact:
- Dr Legostar
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 15660
- Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
- Location: right outside your window.
- Contact:
i make about 260 a year, but then the way i do it is much easier and less time consuming that his whole "drawing" shtick.
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

- Dr Legostar
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 15660
- Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
- Location: right outside your window.
- Contact:
no, if i do that it'll never get drawn.Pimpette wrote: Shenanigan will have been up for a year next month.. we've barely got ten pages.
If I keep this up Lego is going to beat me with a sledgehammer... >_>
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

- Birdie
- Keeps telling everyone stuff
- Posts: 813
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 2:50 am
- Location: With your mom
- Contact:
Wow I did 64 updates this year. I'm both shocked, amazed and sad. I was hoping to be a little closer to the 100 mark by the end of the year. Well there is always next year.
*New Years resolution, funny SFF comics... lots of 'em
*New Years resolution, funny SFF comics... lots of 'em
"I find the first strip on this site incredibly offensive and awful" - Scott Kurtz
SuperFightFight More Filling than Douche Juice!
SuperFightFight More Filling than Douche Juice!
- Dr Legostar
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 15660
- Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
- Location: right outside your window.
- Contact:
yes, but you should be drawing.Pimpette wrote:Whew... I'm safe.legostargalactica wrote:no, if i do that it'll never get drawn.Pimpette wrote: Shenanigan will have been up for a year next month.. we've barely got ten pages.
If I keep this up Lego is going to beat me with a sledgehammer... >_>
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

- Birdie
- Keeps telling everyone stuff
- Posts: 813
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 2:50 am
- Location: With your mom
- Contact:
Naw just sit there and look cute. I'd pay to see thatlegostargalactica wrote:yes, but you should be drawing.Pimpette wrote:Whew... I'm safe.legostargalactica wrote: no, if i do that it'll never get drawn.
"I find the first strip on this site incredibly offensive and awful" - Scott Kurtz
SuperFightFight More Filling than Douche Juice!
SuperFightFight More Filling than Douche Juice!
- Dr Legostar
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 15660
- Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
- Location: right outside your window.
- Contact:
don't make me hurt you, birdie, i like you, i don't want to have to damage you.supernerdcore wrote:Naw just sit there and look cute. I'd pay to see thatlegostargalactica wrote:yes, but you should be drawing.Pimpette wrote: Whew... I'm safe.
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

- Legion of Boom
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:04 pm
- Location: Space City, USA
- Contact:










