A note on time

A place to talk of things parallel and demented.

A note on time

Postby 834n on Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:22 am

Arg. Sorry for not getting to more mercenary concept art and Q&A stuff, time's been kinda killing me. I wanted to do a Halloween costume thing like I did last year too, but it came down to doing that or making the actual PAGE for the day.

I'm starting to think that switching to three a week was a bad idea. What I might do, unless I can somehow build up a nice buffer, is go back to two a week once this issue ends (it has 5 or 6 pages to go).

It's been brought up that I should make an Info section for all the fluff in PD and update my horribly out of date character bios page. Well, I'm currently thinking about splitting off from Comic Genesis for my own hosting, and if I do that I'll redo the ENTIRE site (this time I'd be combining HTML with Dream Weaver so things would be easier for me).

So yes, I hope to answer questions/ make more mercenaries soon.
ImageImageImage
834n
Cartoon Hero

Postby Marko on Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:08 pm

Time is a bitch... I cut down to two updates a week, and am still running out of it (stupid work+school+moving) arg!

And good luck with the possible move, if you uhm need any help with the whole site thingy lemme know, be glad to help you throw in some php to make things all spiffy and stuff.
Marko

Postby 834n on Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:46 pm

Thanks for the offer Marko. I'll be sure to ask if I need it.
ImageImageImage
834n
Cartoon Hero

Return to Parallel Dementia