The really freaky thing is when you figure out the trick to switch it back and forth.
Are you right or left-brained?
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
- Tim
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3285
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 10:42 pm
- Location: State of WA, formerly MA
- Contact:
Are you right or left-brained?
Not a serious question; this is just a really cool optical illusion.
The really freaky thing is when you figure out the trick to switch it back and forth.
The really freaky thing is when you figure out the trick to switch it back and forth.
Alternate Delusions - Symbiotically Enhanced for Your Pleasure
A member of Comic Ostrich
I made a game. Download now!
A member of Comic Ostrich
I made a game. Download now!
- Bustertheclown
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2390
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:17 pm
- Location: ATOMIC!
- Contact:
Right brain, but I've been drinking. Usually, I can control such things better.
"Just because we're amateurs, doesn't mean our comics have to be amateurish." -McDuffies
http://hastilyscribbled.comicgenesis.com
http://hastilyscribbled.comicgenesis.com
Wow, that's really weird. At first I stared, and it obviously was turning clockwise. How could you possibly see it turning counter? Then I read the text, stared at it for a while, and it suddenly flipped directions! Now I can't seem to get it to spin clockwise again.
*Edit - Oops, nevermind, got back into the right frame of mind and it worked.
*Edit - Oops, nevermind, got back into the right frame of mind and it worked.
Last edited by Brockway on Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It seems like reading the directions affects how you see it. Seems like you have to catch it out of the corner of your eye at a certain spot for your brain to interpret which way its going.
*Edit - K, looks like sweeping your eyes across the picture left or right controls which way your brain sees it. It was right initially about me being left handed though.
*Edit - K, looks like sweeping your eyes across the picture left or right controls which way your brain sees it. It was right initially about me being left handed though.
- CJBurgandy
- Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger
- Posts: 6538
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Too Old for this Shit
- Contact:
everytime I blink she changes which way she's going
I get dizzy looking at her.
Edit: Cover her torso with your hand and it looks like Irish jigging
Edit: Cover her torso with your hand and it looks like Irish jigging
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES
"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
- Mercury Hat
- Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)

- Posts: 5608
- Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:57 pm
- Location: Hello city.
- Contact:
- Cope
- Incompetent Monster
- Posts: 7378
- Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
- Location: Masked man of mystery
- Contact:
Spock would be ashamed of me.
I can't stop her going clockwise. I think I hate maths too much.
- Rkolter
- Destroyer of Words (Moderator)

- Posts: 16399
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
- Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
- Contact:
I initially saw her moving anti-clockwise, but could make her change directions by concentrating. I managed to get her into a 9 o'clock -> 3 o'clock -> 9 o'clock half-rotation by flipping what I wanted her to do back and forth. Then my eyes started to ache because like CJ, if I blinked she'd start up in the opposite direction.
That's a neat picture.
That's a neat picture.
- Joel Fagin
- nothos adrisor (GTC)
- Posts: 6014
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:15 am
- Location: City of Lights
- Contact:
- Killbert-Robby
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 6876
- Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
- Location: in the butt
- Sketchywallflowr
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 474
- Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:52 pm
- Location: Sexpot Central
- Dr Legostar
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 15660
- Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
- Location: right outside your window.
- Contact:
yup, right brained, so far can't see her turning the other way.
edit: wow, weird, if i concentrate it turns clockwise, if i relax my brain it turns counterclockwise, what's that say about me?
edit: wow, weird, if i concentrate it turns clockwise, if i relax my brain it turns counterclockwise, what's that say about me?
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

- Rkolter
- Destroyer of Words (Moderator)

- Posts: 16399
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
- Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
- Contact:
It means you're generally logical and have to try real hard to think emotionally, you cold, hard plastic bastard.legostargalactica wrote:yup, right brained, so far can't see her turning the other way.
edit: wow, weird, if i concentrate it turns clockwise, if i relax my brain it turns counterclockwise, what's that say about me?















