Hellsing Chapters (Spoilers!)

For questions about, comments on, and other assorted discussion of all things Shine-y.

Hellsing Chapters (Spoilers!)

Postby Xuanwu on Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:25 pm

Rather than make a new thread for each new chapter, this thread is for all the new chapters as they come out. Phase3 finished doing chapter 84, so let's discuss it here. If someone is wondering what's going on recently, link them here. Spoilers ahead, you have been warned.

It looks like my guess as to the Major's plan to kill Alucard that I mentioned in the C83 thread is correct: he spiked the blood of the Nazi vampires with some kind of anti-vampire poison. So I don't think Alucard is coming out of this alive.

And now we're seeing the Captain's powers. No wonder he was able to beat both Alucard and Young Walter. When he bites a vampire, it hurts them just like a holy lance (worse, it seems). Seras has her work cut out for her. Captain's wolf form looks more like a cute doggy than a werewolf, though. ANyone else wondering who'd win in a fight between Sesshomaru and Captain? XD

Oh, and Schroe survived getting shot by Integra. Yay!

Xuanwu
Cartoon Hero

Postby Frey on Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:56 pm

Seras also seems to be giving up in her fight with the Captain. What I want to see most in the manga are Walter's true reasons for betraying Hellsing and what will happen next between Seras and the Captain. I also wonder what Schroe intends to do next.

Maybe the Major's method of "poisoning" Alucard is something else rather than acutally poisoning the blood.

I would say that a fight between the Captain and Sesshōmaru would end in a draw.
Free-Thinking
Frey
Regular Poster

Location: University of Illinois Chicago (UIC), Illinois, USA, Earth

Postby Frey on Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:10 pm

Chapter 85: Spoiler warning (As of this post I have only seen the RAW version).

Yay! Pip did make a return! It looks as though those hints in Volume 7 turned out to be true. Each new Hellsing chapter is nearly always so interesting.
Free-Thinking
Frey
Regular Poster

Postby Frey on Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:13 am

With what happened in Chapter 86, my guess is that the Captain is now going to die. My prediction: Before dieing, he will finally speak.
Free-Thinking
Frey
Regular Poster

Postby Elin-darling on Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:17 pm

Frey wrote:With what happened in Chapter 86, my guess is that the Captain is now going to die. My prediction: Before dieing, he will finally speak.

I don't think he ever wanted to win, actually. He seems like he's doing it because he has to, and that he doesn't really enjoy it. That said, he's still going to make Seras work for the win.

On the Alucard note: I don't think Major will be the one who kills Alucard, even via poison. My theory? Alucard won't come out of this alive, but it will be because he asks Integra to do it. Its possible the poison will only reverse all the things that the Hellsing family has done to him, thus making him killable. I honestly think Integra's going to put her sword through his heart at his request, although not without much resistance (oddly, that highly romantic in a twisted way. But then, their whole relationship is, so....*shrugs*)

This post of fan speculation has been brought to you by Elin-Darling's overactive imagination that reads into things too much and comes up with way too many theories...
In the name of Integra, Impure sodas of evil friends shall be banished into eternal fizzy damnation--away from the mangas.

"Get with the program before you get cancelled."
Elin-darling
Regular Poster

Postby Xuanwu on Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:58 pm

I think the last chapter will have Seras and Integra naked in bed together. Just because you know Hirano wants to draw that. (I mean, he's an H artist at heart!)

I could be wrong, but I don't want to be.

Xuanwu
Cartoon Hero

Postby Frey on Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:32 pm

Elin-darling wrote:I don't think he ever wanted to win, actually. He seems like he's doing it because he has to, and that he doesn't really enjoy it. That said, he's still going to make Seras work for the win.
I agree. If he really wanted to kill Seras he would have just stayed in his werewolf form rather than change back into human form.

Xuanwu wrote:I think the last chapter will have Seras and Integra naked in bed together. Just because you know Hirano wants to draw that. (I mean, he's an H artist at heart!)
Hirano could do it as an omake for the last Hellsing volume.
Free-Thinking
Frey
Regular Poster

Postby Karasu4444 on Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:27 pm

Where are you getting the scanlations? I can't seem to find them lately.
Karasu4444
Regular Poster

Postby Reeku on Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:53 pm

Frey wrote:
Xuanwu wrote:I think the last chapter will have Seras and Integra naked in bed together. Just because you know Hirano wants to draw that. (I mean, he's an H artist at heart!)

I haven't taken a look at more than just a few pages of Hirano's H stuff (lol, and if ignorance of his preference is what I have to live with in order to keep it that way, then I'm O K), but he strikes me as a person that prefers het to yuri or yaoi. <: D

And in all honesty if he did do that, I'd rip it out of my book. D :>
(No big problem with shoujo-ai, just non-AxI :P)
Reeku
Regular Poster

Postby Naga Inverse on Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:01 pm

Reeku wrote:
Frey wrote:

I haven't taken a look at more than just a few pages of Hirano's H stuff (lol, and if ignorance of his preference is what I have to live with in order to keep it that way, then I'm O K), but he strikes me as a person that prefers het to yuri or yaoi. <: D

But I like Integra x Seras fanfics!
Naga Inverse
Regular Poster

Postby Reeku on Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:11 pm

Naga Inverse wrote:
Reeku wrote:
Frey wrote:

But I like Integra x Seras fanfics!

Well, Kouta's preference is the deal with me; anyone else's can just go ahead and be whatever they are. |D
Reeku
Regular Poster

Postby Frey on Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:34 pm

Karasu4444 wrote:Where are you getting the scanlations? I can't seem to find them lately.
Try this link: http://www.onemanga.com/Hellsing/
Free-Thinking
Frey
Regular Poster

Postby Atticus_blackwolf on Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:05 am

Frey wrote:
Karasu4444 wrote:Where are you getting the scanlations? I can't seem to find them lately.
Try this link: http://www.onemanga.com/Hellsing/

Thanks for the link ...i've been looking for them too.
Atticus_blackwolf
Regular Poster

Postby Karasu4444 on Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:16 pm

Yay! Thanks!!!
Karasu4444
Regular Poster

Postby Frey on Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:31 pm

Your welcome (refering to everyone).
Free-Thinking
Frey
Regular Poster

Postby Frey on Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:10 pm

Just where the *bleep* is Hellsing chapter 87? Or was Hirano being lazy again?
Free-Thinking
Frey
Regular Poster

Postby Elin-darling on Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:55 pm

Frey wrote:Just where the *bleep* is Hellsing chapter 87? Or was Hirano being lazy again?

Hirano's being lazy. Theoretically, we're getting two chapters this month. *snort* Like that's going to happen.
In the name of Integra, Impure sodas of evil friends shall be banished into eternal fizzy damnation--away from the mangas.

Elin-darling
Regular Poster

Postby Frey on Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:29 pm

I am aware that we are getting two chapters this month but I cannot find it anywhere.
Free-Thinking
Frey
Regular Poster

Postby Elin-darling on Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:38 pm

Frey wrote:I am aware that we are getting two chapters this month but I cannot find it anywhere.

That's because it's either
1) not out yet or
2) not scanlated yet

Elin-darling
Regular Poster

Postby Dchan on Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:59 pm

favorite line EVER: "Mr. Bernadotte, can you please not smoke inside of me?" XD
Dchan
Regular Poster

Next

Return to And Shine Heaven Now