Rules and such (Read before posting)

A Forum to discuss the comic "A Fox Tale", among other things. Pick a topic, play nice, and have fun!

Rules and such (Read before posting)

Postby Kit630 on Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:12 pm

Hey folks,

Firstly, have fun. That is the most important rule. Unfortunately though, once in awhile someone comes along who cannot distinguish "Fun" from "Malicious", which makes a few rules necessary.

1. We support the basic Comic Genesis forum rules. Don't break them here.

2. This comic is PG, at most PG-13ish. Keep your language that way. An occasional "damn" won't kill anybody, but don't be dropping the F-bomb or the other name for rooster around. Kids might read this stuff.

3. Use common sense and don't be a jerk. Is my post constructive or just plain insulting? If it's just insulting, don't post. Use constructive criticism. Would I be embarrassed for my grandmother to read this? If the answer is yes, just don't post it. Treat others how you want to be treated (Unless you're a masochist...) ;3

4. We don't care if you post about someone else's comic here, but don't make it a habit. As much as we love to read other people's comics, we did ask for this forum for people to discuss our own. While this won't get you in trouble, we may ask you to change the subject. After all, that's what the "Comic Pitching" thread is for.

5. Try not to get too off topic from the post. Some people find this annoying.

6. With all that said, don't be afraid to speak your mind. Just make sure it's swear free and not purposely insulting. We definitely don't mind constructive criticism, advice, suggestions, etc. If you see something you don't like or that we're doing incorrectly on the forum, let us know. If you have suggestions on how to make a better comic or webpage, let us know. Doesn't mean we'll apply all advice, but hey. You never know.
Kit630

Return to A Fox Tale