Heating up the Forums

Postby Joshnickerson on Wed Nov 22, 2000 8:29 am

::must think of way to keep message board alive!.... that's it!::<P>Okay, folks, here's a new topic.... thing.... what is your favorite storyline so far? The Aliens? The Trade Show? Or Summer Lovin'? And any suggestions for future storylines?<P>C'mon, I'm trying to liven things up here! Post for the good of your country!<P>------------------
Read <A HREF="http://thenolans.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>The Nolans</A> and feel better about your own family
Joshnickerson
Regular Poster

Postby BJ on Fri Nov 24, 2000 3:15 am

Aliens was a bit short for my taste, but darn funny. I'd say Summer Lovin'. Good title, nicely developed and of course, darn funny.<P>More! More!!<P>Here's a classic storyline; Josh sees a rare Pokemon trading card for sale for much expense, and has to decide if he should sell his soul for it or find some way to live life without it. Old hat, but if you can put a Nolans twist on it, I'd love to see what you come up with. There's also road trips, building stuff (like a tree house), visiting inlaws (which you kinda' did already), finding things (a wallet full of money, an abandoned puppy) and school pressure.<P>Long post. I'll shut up now.<P>------------------
I might be an idiot, but indeed I am <A HREF="http://www.jobeth.net" TARGET=_blank>no fool</A>.
BJ
Cartoon Hero

Postby EmperMaxis on Tue Nov 28, 2000 1:33 am

New storylines, huh? Okay, how about Sarah starts getting letters from a secret admirer who turns out to be a jerk, like Spike?<P>Bubba runs for public office? There's some mayhem potential there.<P>A holiday episode; Christmas with the Nolans!
EmperMaxis

Location: I'm in Florida, land of questionable ballots and INS rampages.

Return to Nolans, The