Need help in finding a song about being lonely, depressed...

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
Phact0rri
The Establishment (Moderator)

Post by Phact0rri »

yeahduff wrote:Or how about Enjoy the Silence by Depeche Mode or Angeline by PJ Harvey? Mmmmmm...... introspection.......
both of these are great... actually I just got the Violator remaster, totally forgot just how excellent 'Enjoy the silence' is.
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;

Jim North
Cartoon Hero

Post by Jim North »

mcDuffies wrote:Say Jim, have you ever listened to Chumbawamba?
Only Tubthumping. I seem to remember trying to listen to one of their other songs and not liking it, but that was years ago.
Existence is a series of catastrophes through which everything barely but continually survives.

Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)

Post by Yeahduff »

phactorri wrote:
yeahduff wrote:Or how about Enjoy the Silence by Depeche Mode or Angeline by PJ Harvey? Mmmmmm...... introspection.......
both of these are great... actually I just got the Violator remaster, totally forgot just how excellent 'Enjoy the silence' is.
I'm trying to work Enjoy the Silence into an 8:1 storyline. I may just make it noncanonical so I can do it.
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

Phact0rri

Post by Phact0rri »

yeahduff wrote:
phactorri wrote:
I'm trying to work Enjoy the Silence into an 8:1 storyline. I may just make it noncanonical so I can do it.
that would rawk. keep me updated as I don't get to read comics like I use to.
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;

McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)

Post by McDuffies »

Jim North wrote:
mcDuffies wrote:Say Jim, have you ever listened to Chumbawamba?
Only Tubthumping. I seem to remember trying to listen to one of their other songs and not liking it, but that was years ago.
Most of their output is liberal-anarchism political songs, so I thought you'd be interested.

Jim North
Cartoon Hero

Post by Jim North »

That doesn't mean they're necessarily any good, of course, but I may have to give them another try anyway. Thanks for the head's up. :)
Existence is a series of catastrophes through which everything barely but continually survives.