The League's forum is now open! Introduce thyselves!

A place to discuss topics about the webcomic "LXF: The League of Extraordinary Furries" and anything related to furry superheroes.

The League's forum is now open! Introduce thyselves!

Postby Wynther_knight on Thu May 24, 2007 7:55 am

Greetings! My name is Wynther knight and I am one of the creators of LXF: The League of Extraordinary Furries. You can use this forum to discuss anything you want about the comic, so start off by introducing yourself.

Enjoy! :D
Last edited by Wynther_knight on Thu May 24, 2007 8:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wynther_knight
Regular Poster

Intro

Postby Palladinthug on Thu May 24, 2007 11:56 am

Yo , I am an artist looking at a friend's creation here to learn the dos and don't first hang while working on my own comic.

Hope to provide some input while getting some pointers myself in examining how things get executed.
Palladinthug

Postby Salen on Thu May 24, 2007 2:57 pm

Hi, I'm Salen Stormwing. I have the distinct pleasure of being both the ferret from the comic and also being the colorist for the comic. I don't draw the comic though.

Anyways, I'm gunna go relax now. 8-)
Salen

Postby Akon on Thu May 24, 2007 7:40 pm

Hi everyone, I'm Akon alias Kunas alias Michael. I have the very enjoyable role as a member of the league of Villians. :twisted:

I haven't been introduced in the comic yet, but my time will come!
Akon

Postby Kabbalist on Thu May 24, 2007 8:08 pm

Hello there! If you hadn't already figured it out, I'm Kabbalist. I'm an appreciator of the comic and I also happen to consider Wynther and Salen to be my friends, even if I don't interact with them nearly often enough.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm eagerly waiting to see where the plot goes once things heat up.
Kabbalist

Postby Batty on Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:19 am

I am batty, a mild, mannered maniac with no connections to LXF apart from being a fan. I rescue and rehab wild birds and animals such as bats, echidnas, blue-tongue lizards, bearded dragons, possums, turtles, kangaroos and other common uninteresting animals.

I also do a sort of web comic... thingy.

batty.
Batty

Postby Snowdrift on Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:18 am

I am Snowdrift, loyal fan of the comic, United States Marine, and one of the feature villains, though my introduction has not been made just yet. I also have been attempting to help Wynther with ideas for the comic. Stories and such. We'll see how that pans out.
Snowdrift

Postby Wrincewind on Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:02 am

I'm Wrincewind, generally new guy, rather crazy archtypical mad scientist, and British. >.> no connections to the comic, stumbled in by accident, read the whole thing, joined the forums. love it so far, very nicely drawn and the plot's progressing quite well too!
Wrincewind

Re: The League's forum is now open! Introduce thyselves!

Postby Shaper Geneson on Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:39 pm

Hi, folks. I am known as Shaper Geneson. I’m not a character in the LXF: The League of Extraordinary Furries comic. I’m just a fan, but a fan who is enjoying this comic very much. The depth of the characters and the coolness of the plot twists are amazing! Wynther, Alexanderaine, and Salen are all doing a great job. All three of you have my thanks for the hard work and effort you put into this highly enjoyable comic!

Even though I’m not an LXF character, I am a bit of a furry super hero. I’m a kangaroo with the power to temporarily make other people more powerful or temporarily change them in other beneficial ways. Yep, all of my powers are support powers and I can’t even use them on myself. I guess that’s one of the reasons I spend so much time screaming in fear…

Oh, I have designed my own RPG.
Shaper Geneson

Postby Pittja3 on Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:05 pm

Hello I'm Pitt.

I'm a watcher and fan of this comic.

I go by the handle Train on FA.

Hello
Pittja3

Postby Kindar on Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:55 am

greetings everyone.

I am Kindar, rogue extraordinaire.

Unlike what some people would like you to believe, I am not a villain. I'm just . . . misunderstood.
Kindar

Postby Ryan_Galen on Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:49 pm

Hi, my name is Ryan Galen. My player and me have been long term readers of LXF. With the exodus from Fur Affinity, we're taking the time to finally create a handle here at comic genesis just to comment regularly.

Oh, and don't mind the feigned schizophrenia. We're sane... well at least I am.

My player has more ideas running around his head than he knows what to do with, so of course he's going to be spending some time theorizing about this comic. Rampant out loud theorization, so expect every comic to be milked somewhere between what it's worth and how much caffeine is in his system at the time.
Ryan_Galen

Postby Alexanderaine on Sun May 02, 2010 1:08 am

After a couple of years i'm finally introducing myself. i'm levi callsign alexanderaine. i'm the art guy. am not a pro, my closest brush with the comic gods was as a backup artist for 1issue of Shaiana comics. you can still check it here at http://www.wowio.com/users/product.asp?BookId=2036. sorry but the art is almost 15 years old. my hobbies include hours of gaming, annoying wynther with threats of pages with lotsa boobies and gory stuff, putting hidden mickeys all over the pages and watching anime in droves.
Alexanderaine

Return to LXF The League of Extraordinary Furries