FIRST POST IS MINE!

A place for the voleters (readers of the Volet) to talk about the current episode and current storyline.
Ti-Phil
Héro de Dessin Animé

Re: muuuuuuu

Post by Ti-Phil »

Shiva the Sonic's fan wrote:I'm surely not what you can call a bilingual person but I don't have much problem in writing english so I can be a good gril and write in english.....(...it's weird saying that i could be a good girl, doesn't it Phil? :twisted: )
Hey, I'm not one of the part of Toocute!
The Volet

What, free publicity never harmed anyone..right?

"Bunnies just aren't dense enough. You'd have to squish them until their little bunny electrons mated with their little bunny protons." -rkolter

Shiva the Sonic's fan

tucute

Post by Shiva the Sonic's fan »

Yeah, so? I'm not the complete Tucute so I'm still a girl with a common sense...anyway enough common sense to not destroy everything in front of me that it's in my way or simply disagree with me!! Woah, Tucute is really a monstruous bad girl!! :lol:

Thony Hedgehog
Regular Poster

Post by Thony Hedgehog »

I love the idea of a bad girl.............a naughty bad girl! XD Hey Phil, I don't think that's a good thing to you, but it seems my perverted side is really showed on a forum, especially where my friends and some guy called Jim is! :shucks:

(It wasn't an insult Jim, just a absurd way to say what I wanted to say.............and now that I said it is absurd, it is now a joke without a punch a.k.a a sentence :P )
Another Knothole freedom fighter.........
Well, we can't refuse anyone wishing to help!

Ti-Phil
Héro de Dessin Animé

Post by Ti-Phil »

Thony Hedgehog wrote:I love the idea of a bad girl.............a naughty bad girl! XD Hey Phil, I don't think that's a good thing to you, but it seems my perverted side is really showed on a forum, especially where my friends and some guy called Jim is! :shucks:

(It wasn't an insult Jim, just a absurd way to say what I wanted to say.............and now that I said it is absurd, it is now a joke without a punch a.k.a a sentence :P )
Antho.. stop being a pervert!
The Volet

"Bunnies just aren't dense enough. You'd have to squish them until their little bunny electrons mated with their little bunny protons." -rkolter

Thony Hedgehog
Regular Poster

Post by Thony Hedgehog »

But I can't! :cry: I'm trying sometimes........but then someone talks about tentacles, or about a cat in a sexy position, so I just can't! I blame society! (hey, this could be a nice forum topic: society is crap :P) Anyway, what were we talking about? :shucks:
Another Knothole freedom fighter.........
Well, we can't refuse anyone wishing to help!

Ti-Phil
Héro de Dessin Animé

Post by Ti-Phil »

Thony Hedgehog wrote:But I can't! :cry: I'm trying sometimes........but then someone talks about tentacles, or about a cat in a sexy position, so I just can't! I blame society! (hey, this could be a nice forum topic: society is crap :P) Anyway, what were we talking about? :shucks:
If it's who I think it is who talked about the tentacles and the sexy feline well BLEH to her!
The Volet

Ced le cingler

Post by Ced le cingler »

Thony Hedgehog wrote: I blame society! (hey, this could be a nice forum topic: society is crap
:roll:
paintball dimanche le 10 septembre
chez bigfoot
40$ payer avant le 15 avril
http://www.bigfoot-paintball.com/bigfoo ... eneral.htm

The Ancestor

Post by The Ancestor »

Well it's quite a surprise to see myself in the volet. page no 156, I was also part of that infamous Jury. Bagels bring them we shall eat them.
I also Appeared in Castlevania Joliette.

being, the oldest, wisest guy and the one with the longest beard!

Phil, it's a pleasure to see your work! Congratulations!

L'ancêtre.

Ti-Phil
Héro de Dessin Animé

Post by Ti-Phil »

Ben regarde donc cela! L'ancêtre est apparue! Bien content de voir que certains se rappelles encore de ma petite bd :p
The Volet

Shiva the Sonic's fan

You know, my dear Ancestor, it is very relative the fact that you are the wisest. Don't ever tell things like that again or you will face the wrath of Tucuute Enmoozus!!!!

The Ancestor

Post by The Ancestor »

Shiva the Sonic's fan wrote:You know, my dear Ancestor, it is very relative the fact that you are the wisest. Don't ever tell things like that again or you will face the wrath of Tucuute Enmoozus!!!!

As relative as the world's creation, by me and the mystic with some magic spit. Fortunately enough I am being sarcastic. anyways anything is relative. Wisdom comes with your beard length that's what I say and said.

:lol:

L'ancêtre qui veut se faire corrompre avec des bagel et du fromage cottage! and maybe some more of those magic donuts.

Ti-Phil
Héro de Dessin Animé

Post by Ti-Phil »

Now, let's be careful or I'll have to draw Anub Clime and post it here. But if I do that I won't have any more free time (whatever shred of it I have anyway).
The Volet

Shiva the Sonic's fan

No way! I'm gonna be the one who will draw the Anub Clime! DOn't you ever dare to bypass me Ti-Phil or you'll regret it nyark nyark nyark!!! :twisted:

Je suis pas si méchante que ça pour de vrai là!!! :P

Shiva the Sonic's fan

No way! I'm gonna be the one who will draw the Anub Clime! DOn't you ever dare to bypass me Ti-Phil or you'll regret it nyark nyark nyark!!! :twisted:

Je suis pas si méchante que ça pour de vrai là!!! :P

Ti-Phil
Héro de Dessin Animé

Post by Ti-Phil »

Je le sais ben que t'es pas si méchante que ça....tant qu'on est pas un barbue pervert manipulateur.
The Volet

Shiva the Sonic's fan

Barbu? Ah ouin! L'espèce de crétin coureur de jupon qui a une craque tellement grosse au menton qu'il la cache sous une barbichette laide! CE barbu là? Qu'il crève, ça va faire du bien à tout le monde. :evil:

Mis à part ce petit moment d'égarement, je vais bien et j'Ai hâte que le sesion finisse et pis devine quoi Phil! Pierre-Louis m'a dit que mon dessin de perspective était bon et que mes thumbnails étaient très intéressant et qu'il y avait beaucoup de potentiel dedans :D :P

NYark Nyark Nyark :lol:

Ti-Phil
Héro de Dessin Animé

Post by Ti-Phil »

Chouchou! Uh.. je veux dire...... chouchou!

Bien crois-moi, tu n'es pas la seule qui a hâte que la session finisse! Vivement juin pour le vélo et la recherche d'emploi en studio!
The Volet

The Ancestor

Post by The Ancestor »

Parliez vous d'un GPM?

Ti-Phil
Héro de Dessin Animé

Post by Ti-Phil »

Si un GPM c'est un bucheron manipulateur, alors oui.
The Volet