Forum Activity

To discuss the comic, make announcements, and have it serve as a medium for the speculation, commentary, fanart, and conversation that goes along with it.

Forum Activity

Postby Tenma on Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:37 am

It's always been a little disappointing that the TG Forum hasn't been particularly active, but with the traffic I have these days it's even more obvious. Sometimes I wonder if it's the nature of the comic itself that just doesn't lend itself to forum participation. It's not a hopeless shoujo comic or something that would keep the readers' hearts fluttering, but I'd figure there would be at least a little to say about it.

No doubt many of you have been regulars at various different forums. So, other than more updates (which is definitely a goal,) do you have any ideas about what can we do to increase forum activity?

[Updates Mondays and Thursdays]
Tenma
Regular Poster

Postby Dave Against The Machine on Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:02 pm

Many comic artists will tell you that they don't get much forum traffic. They were all hitting me with statistics and big numbers that hurt my head. I wouldn't know personally. Some people take it personally. But from what I hear is, don’t.

Edit: Here is a good link about fans and feedback. http://www.between-worlds.com/tutorials ... back.shtml Has a little thing about forums in it.
Dave Against The Machine
Cartoon Hero

Return to Treading Ground