Official CG Elections 2007 campaign thread.

This is where past, great threads in the history of our forum go.

Postby MixedMyth on Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:02 pm

Vorticus wrote:That's awesome Nervous Spy. I'll be sure to include my necktie next time around. Also neato to komi and war. :D

Ooo! Ooo! How 'bout a fedora, too? =D
ImageImage Mixed Myth
Etsy Shop- for masks and gamer greeting cards
MixedMyth
Cartoon Villain

Postby Vorticus on Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:21 pm

I'll see what I can do.
Vorticus
Backrub Fiend

Postby Linkara on Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:33 pm

WARNING: Slightly larger one.

Inspired by the chat. This should also clear up the size issues, fun as it may be to squish the Legion. Oh, and my crappy rendition of Neko is why I usually don't draw human-sized forum members. ^^;

Confused? Remember, before the Legion, I died all the time and came back to life. :twisted:

...Of course, the resurrection process takes time, so the zombification of some of them kind of interrupted it...

Oh, and I was going to add some humorous dialogue for the group scene, but there was already too little room for it. You know, stuff like, "Hey, number 43? I think I've got your eyeball" or "Okay, I definitely know I didn't have two of these before."

Quote of the Moment: “Greetings, my friend. We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives.” ~Criswell~
Linkara
Cartoon Hero

Location: Lizard-Inclined Neo Clone Republitarian Band-Aid Spokesman

Postby Rock_dash on Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:42 pm

Does anyone else smell fairy?

Edit: Okay, where to start. First of all, I know this is you trying to standardize the size of your character. But...it doesn't make sense. Do things get bigger when they come back from the dead? And why do you need to ressurect your characters, anyway? We've already accepted that you have a clone army suprisingly well. Having an infinite clone army AND having them mysteriously be able to return from the dead screams munchkin, or godmode to me. If it was at least funny, it would probably be more paletteable, but it's not.
Rock_dash
NOTHING

Postby Sincerely on Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:51 pm

I'm with Rock.
Sincerely
Ice Queen

Postby Kirb on Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:57 pm

*Spits out his coffee*

Sin wrote:I'm with Rock.
ImageImage
*^*^*^*^* http://spacejunkarlia.com/ *^*^*^*^* <- New Comic
*^*^*^*^* http://deadgeargame.com/ *^*^*^*^* <- New Game
Image Best Compliment: MrBob: "Kirb may suck, but at least he isn't annoying."
Kirb
A BUSINESSSS MAAAAAAAAANNNNNN

Postby Laemkral on Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:58 pm

I'm pretty sure the clones are reassembling themselves into fewer, but larger versions. Also, I call dibs on myself (still poking around AnarchySpace's HQ, even though Sparrow has been yanked out) and I will solve the "infinite clones" issue.

Now everyone shuts up about this and moves on. It's a bit of a god mode, but my first statement fixed part of it, and my jam contribution will fix the rest of it.
Heed these words: I do not draw. Photos if you're lucky.
Laemkral
Cartoon Hero

Postby Rock_dash on Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:01 pm

Laemkral wrote:I'm pretty sure the clones are reassembling themselves into fewer, but larger versions. Also, I call dibs on myself (still poking around AnarchySpace's HQ, even though Sparrow has been yanked out) and I will solve the "infinite clones" issue.

Now everyone shuts up about this and moves on. It's a bit of a god mode, but my first statement fixed part of it, and my jam contribution will fix the rest of it.

That's the way a jam ought to be. Good man, Laem.
Rock_dash
NOTHING

Postby MixedMyth on Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:06 pm

Neko looks eerily like a Blue Meanie in that comic. :o

Glooooove? Come here, Gloooooove....
ImageImage Mixed Myth
MixedMyth
Cartoon Villain

Postby Turnsky on Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:07 pm

sincerely wrote:I'm with Rock.

i wondered what gave me my headache.

and linkara is really a synthetic android made from twinkonium, which is run by unobtainium batteries. *nods*
"when a hero dies, he becomes a legend, that legend, with time, becomes a myth, then a fable, that fable, is then carved in stone, and when that stone crumbles, it is lost" - Takahn.
Turnsky
Cartoon Hero

Glove

Postby Fading Aura on Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:19 pm

MixedMyth wrote:Glooooove? Come here, Gloooooove....

Go, glove! Point, and having pointed, pounce! GO! :D
Here we stand, here we fall; history don't care at all. Make the bed, light the light; Lady Mercy won't be home tonight.
Fading Aura
Regular Poster

Re: Glove

Postby MixedMyth on Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:24 pm

Fading Aura wrote:
MixedMyth wrote:Glooooove? Come here, Gloooooove....

Go, glove! Point, and having pointed, pounce! GO! :D

:lol:
ImageImage Mixed Myth
MixedMyth
Cartoon Villain

Postby The Mortician on Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:08 pm

BUS..... Bus....
The Mortician
Cartoon Hero

Postby Tynan on Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:37 pm

I call off my dibs due to scanner problems.
Tynan
A REAL ADVEEEENTURERRRRRRR

Postby The Neko on Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:20 am

Also, the psychotic, feral, homicidal, what-have-you Neko isn't capable of coherent thought at this point, let alone complete sentences. That'd show a sign of clarity.

Hmm. If more than one of the corpses came together to form a new one, I'd be less suspicious about the size-change. But as was pointed out, you already have, so far, limitless numbers. Why have them all come back, a la Terminator as well? The whole point of large numbers is that each one is expendable for the greater survival of the whole. BIOLOGY!
jag saknar självförtroende
The Neko
A Blithe ray of Schadenfreude

Postby Turnsky on Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:33 am

The Neko wrote:Also, the psychotic, feral, homicidal, what-have-you Neko isn't capable of coherent thought at this point, let alone complete sentences. That'd show a sign of clarity.

Hmm. If more than one of the corpses came together to form a new one, I'd be less suspicious about the size-change. But as was pointed out, you already have, so far, limitless numbers. Why have them all come back, a la Terminator as well? The whole point of large numbers is that each one is expendable for the greater survival of the whole. BIOLOGY!

i call dibs on his fate! :twisted:
"when a hero dies, he becomes a legend, that legend, with time, becomes a myth, then a fable, that fable, is then carved in stone, and when that stone crumbles, it is lost" - Takahn.
Turnsky
Cartoon Hero

Postby The Neko on Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:40 am

Turnsky wrote:
The Neko wrote:Also, the psychotic, feral, homicidal, what-have-you Neko isn't capable of coherent thought at this point, let alone complete sentences. That'd show a sign of clarity.

Wait, whose? Mine? Linkara's? I need to know what I can and can't draw.
jag saknar självförtroende
The Neko
A Blithe ray of Schadenfreude

Postby Turnsky on Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:43 am

The Neko wrote:
Turnsky wrote:

Wait, whose? Mine? Linkara's? I need to know what I can and can't draw.

linkara's
Turnsky
Cartoon Hero

Postby Linkara on Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:06 am

Turnsky wrote:
linkara's

As far as I know, Laem's got dibs on me for now, which might possibly include my fate. ^_~

Quote of the Moment: “Greetings, my friend. We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives.” ~Criswell~
Linkara
Cartoon Hero

Location: Lizard-Inclined Neo Clone Republitarian Band-Aid Spokesman

Postby Turnsky on Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:15 am

Linkara wrote:
Turnsky wrote:
linkara's

As far as I know, Laem's got dibs on me for now, which might possibly include my fate. ^_~

laem discussed his plans with me explicitly.. :twisted:
Turnsky
Cartoon Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Archives