Hee hee hee hee...

Allan_ecker
Cartoon Hero

Hee hee hee hee...

Post by Allan_ecker »

You people don't even KNOW the evil I'm wreaking where you cannot see...
<A HREF="http://umlauthouse.comicgenesis.com" TARGET=_blank>UH2: The Mayhem of a New Generation</A>

"Death and taxes are unsolved engineering problems."
--Romano Machado

Cyril_Dran
Regular Poster

Post by Cyril_Dran »

That's because, you haven't told us what evil you're wreaking yet, and because we can't see it.
All fear the RP character from the completely private RP ^_^.
Current psuedonym/RP character count: 25
-Adding a touch of sanity, or insanity, where needed to balance the flow. .... Nah, I just like playing devil's advocate ^_^

Allan_ecker
Cartoon Hero

Post by Allan_ecker »

Sorry to Drosslemeyer out on you there; Princess Tutu is bad for me.

But yeah, I've been doing some artwork that'll knock your socks off. What I really should be doing is practicing my WRITING...

:roll:
<A HREF="http://umlauthouse.comicgenesis.com" TARGET=_blank>UH2: The Mayhem of a New Generation</A>

--Romano Machado

DetailBear
Regular Poster

Re: Hee hee hee hee...

Post by DetailBear »

allan_ecker wrote:You people don't even KNOW the evil I'm wreaking where you cannot see...
Isn't that from a termite control commercial? :P
HUGS = Huge, Unrestrained, Genial Squeezings.

A man’s accomplishments in life are the cumulative effect of his attention to detail. - John Foster Dulles

Micro_Fur
Regular Poster

Post by Micro_Fur »

allan_ecker wrote:Sorry to Drosslemeyer out on you there; Princess Tutu is bad for me.

But yeah, I've been doing some artwork that'll knock your socks off. What I really should be doing is practicing my WRITING...

:roll:
*Evil, bad, maniacal laughter* Unto you I unleash this!

Micro_fur - The song is ear candy!
If the quest for answers only leads to more questions, did you ask the right question to begin with?

Allan_ecker
Cartoon Hero

Post by Allan_ecker »

Well as it so happens my current Princess Tutu fixation is actually CAUSED by that video. I saw it and was like zomg this is glorious I must see it, and then put it on my Netflix queue. The first disc wasn't all that great, although Mr. Cat and a lot of the little touches were charming, but by the time I got to disc two there was No Turning Back and now I'm frothing to get the last disc because holy CRAP DUDE THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME.

And I'll take it you saw the virus warning concerning Princess Tutu on my LiveJournal.

--Romano Machado

Micro_Fur
Regular Poster

Post by Micro_Fur »

Tut, tut, you just need to learn to sever the conscious stream of thought from your Id whilst saturating the Superego with the anime goodness of PT.

The key to defeating such a virus it to make it belive it has won and put down its guard, it is at that precise moment you need to make one strike to the seed generation of the virus.

End result - you remember everything AND you keep your wits intact.

Micro_fur - Don't drink the water. . .
If the quest for answers only leads to more questions, did you ask the right question to begin with?