new years resolution

For the discussion of the comic and things related to it.
MiyukiCat
Regular Poster

new years resolution

Post by MiyukiCat »

hmmmm my news years resolution i have a couple....one involves entirely too much violence but it has an upside of me not seeing hurt on my best friends face ever again and then theres that one to quit smoking and maybe (if i have time and if it is impossible) find a guy who is worth a fuck lol so what about everybosy else? i want some interesting ones like i dunno... somebody who wants to create the largest rubber ducky ever or build a replica of johnny depp out out silly string or......stop acting like a slut orrrrrrrrrrrrr ummmmmm i dunno... u guys are creative.... surprise me....
men who can wear corsets and makeup ROCK!

Dominick_D_Dimmesdale

New Years.

Post by Dominick_D_Dimmesdale »

Hee, hee. A sculpure of Johnny Depp in silly string... that's great... Um... Let's see... I think my new years resolution shall be to draw as much as I can and be as creative as I can as often as I can. I also want to learn to write and read Hebrew. I wonder if West Georgia has a Hebrew class...

P.S. please no violence. Violence is bad.

Hikui87

Post by Hikui87 »

UWG, sadly enough, has no Hebrew class. Though you could've taken Japanese with me, you baka.
My resolution will be to learn Japanse to the extent that I can speak it fluently.
Also, to play more video games.

日本語!

P.S.: What's wrong with violence?
"I watched from afar, hoping that the world might regain some sanity." ~ Sabin, from Final Fantasy VI

itsu-no hi kakitto

Dominick_D_Dimmesdale

Hiya, Hikui!

Post by Dominick_D_Dimmesdale »

That sucks! No Hebrew class? Anyway, I see "nichi" up there, but I don't recognize the other two. "Nichi" as in the kanji for "sun" or "day," in case I'm saying the wrong word again. Looks like this: 日

Also, violence is very bad. You could hurt someone with it.

Hikui87

Shoulders of Giants

Post by Hikui87 »

"I solve all my problems through violence." ~ Black Mage from 8-Bit Theater, which, by the way, I am reading; all of it; from the very beginning...

...you baka

Also, to add to your vast reservoir of trivia (i.e. useless knowledge, et al), 日本語 is read as 'nihongo,' (nee-HOHN-go), and means 'Japanese language.' If I were to type "日本語を話します," or "nihongo-o hanashimasu," I would be writing "I speak Japanese," which, ironically, is counter-productive, since this is a forum and I can in no way speak Japanese in it, nor can anyone hear me speak it. Of course, I could prattle on about the sociological ramifications of attempting to introduce a foreign language into an English based setting, but i fear I have begun to ramble on; please forgive me.

I like swords.
"I watched from afar, hoping that the world might regain some sanity." ~ Sabin, from Final Fantasy VI

itsu-no hi kakitto

MiyukiCat
Regular Poster

ahem ok that took a really weird turn for my original intent

Post by MiyukiCat »

...and btw i can use violence if i want to Noah would especially for edgar so there

oh and so i can be in the other conversation blah blah blah something about hebrew and japanese blah blah!!
men who can wear corsets and makeup ROCK!