Mustang (Dec 14)

Mustang (Dec 14)

Postby Tom Mazanec on Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:50 am

A sane looking card from Solidus.
OK, WHO IS THIS REALLY AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE REAL SOLIDUS?
Forum Mongoose
Tom Mazanec
Regular Poster

Postby Madmoonie on Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:01 am

Just give me the real one and I will be happy.
Jesus said to her, 'I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?' John 11: 25-26
----
Want a new avatar? Contact me and I can set you up with a new sig pic or avatar, totally FREE!
Madmoonie
Cartoon Hero

Postby Deckard Canine on Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:00 am

Been watching those commercials, eh? Do they actually offer the ribbons as well?
Deckard Canine
Regular Poster

Postby Madmoonie on Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:04 am

Deckard Canine wrote:Been watching those commercials, eh? Do they actually offer the ribbons as well?

I think they actually do that.
Jesus said to her, 'I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?' John 11: 25-26
----
Want a new avatar? Contact me and I can set you up with a new sig pic or avatar, totally FREE!
Madmoonie
Cartoon Hero

Postby SolidusRaccoon on Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:14 pm

Well he did not check the trunk yet, there is a nice little surprise there, let's hope he finds it before the cops do.

Well IRL Swifty has an 05 Mustang. I rode in it on a road trip with him out west last year. He was the driver, I was the navigator. I only managed to get us lost in the worst part of Gary Indiana at midnight Yup, two guys from the sticks, lost in the worst ghetto, at night, in a brand new sports car. To heck with speed limits, we got out of there at warp speed. Good trip, though we almost ended up killing each other, good times.

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!
Yes, sir. I agree completely. It takes a well-balanced individual... such as yourself to rule the world. No, sir. No one knows that you were the third one... Solidus. ...What should I do about the woman? Yes sir. I'll keep her under surveillance. Yes. Thank you. Good-bye...... Mr. President.
SolidusRaccoon
Cartoon Hero

Return to NPC