Wet in 4 Minutes

Shyal_malkes
Cartoon Hero

Post by Shyal_malkes »

Wanderwolf wrote:
Squeaky Bunny wrote:They are polar opposites so they will either cancel each other out or annihilate everything within a 300 foot radius.
Er, no. This is a Bad Idea. Remember, both Beltane and Peckensnif are Funda-Mental types. While Peckensnif is screeding about the Evil, Satanic Role Playing Games Of The Devil, Beltane will be screeding about the Christian symbolism in D&D, which will set off Peckensnif's patented Sacrilege Diatribe, which will set off Beltane's "Wicked, Evil Christians" shriek; you're not adding fire to water (cancel) or fire to gasoline (accelerant); you're adding fire to a hydrogen-oxygen mix (explosion)! Each one's own fundamentalism, blind and clueless, will act as complement to the other's. Peckensnif "proves" Beltane's right about Christians; Beltane "proves" Peckensnif is right about pagans.
which would solve Ben's problem right off. so long as Ben can inform both that he was offended at the other neither of them will consider him as serious a threat as each other. he could use Beltane to draw away the fire from Peckensniff!
I still say the doctor did it....

Deckard Canine
Regular Poster

Post by Deckard Canine »

Bonus points if he gets the hippie chick to show up naked again.

The JAM
Cartoon Hero

Post by The JAM »

And don't forget all of HER crowd, too.

T.s.a.o
Regular Poster

Post by T.s.a.o »

I heard a review of a movie with Pachino in it that I think was called "One for the money," and that it's based on the theory that real Gambelors (I don't think rpg's qualifies as gambeling or I think you can't guarantee any strategy to work...so why am I posting this?) are driven by the risk of losing everything. Ultimately then I think anyone who is against gambeling is ultimately so afraid of that risk, that the very word is an attack of their self-esteem....or i should sleep on this...
"I'm not dumb. I just have a high command of throughly useless information."
Calvin,
Calvin and Hobbes

ChristianComics.net---JOIN!

BoKiana
Regular Poster

Post by BoKiana »

sapphire wrote:So, is this finally gonna be what it takes for RHJ to distance himself from a conservative movement? Or conservatives like Jack Thompson or Bill O'Reilly?
Uhh, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot? o.O

What are you getting at?
Allow me to introduce myself--Corporal "Bo" Kiana, Ex-Army, "Warmongering Psychopath Tool!"

StrangeWulf13
Cartoon Hero

Post by StrangeWulf13 »

Seems like a snide remark to me. Sapphire appears to be suggesting that Ralph, previous to this, was just as rude, ignorant, and tight-@$$ed as those two (though I've seen Bill on TV, and he doesn't seem all that bad).

Ahem. May I refer all those who think Ralph only follows the whims of the "Religious Right" to this strip?

Ralph doesn't follow the party line like an idiot. He can be stubborn at times, but the man has a good head on his shoulders, and he can, believe it or not, recognize idiocy in people who share his faith, politics, or anything else.

Please, let's try to keep from making insults, even unintended ones. Ralph is a lot smarter than some people give him credit for.
I'm lost. I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait. Thanks.

Madmoonie
Cartoon Hero

Post by Madmoonie »

Although I must say.....Lucky Charms does seem a bit sinister. I mean, have you ever tried it? Its terrible.
Jesus said to her, 'I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?' John 11: 25-26
----
Want a new avatar? Contact me and I can set you up with a new sig pic or avatar, totally FREE!

The JAM
Cartoon Hero

Post by The JAM »

I hear it's a bunch of sugar cubes and marshamallows coated with food coloring...:D

Deckard Canine
Regular Poster

Post by Deckard Canine »

I didn't think sapphire was being snide. Some people would make the wrong assumptions about RH if he didn't say otherwise. You know the human tendency to lump others together.

Shyal_malkes
Cartoon Hero

Post by Shyal_malkes »

Madmoonie wrote:Although I must say.....Lucky Charms does seem a bit sinister. I mean, have you ever tried it? Its terrible.
hey! I like Lucky charms!
I still say the doctor did it....

BoKiana
Regular Poster

Post by BoKiana »

Madmoonie wrote:Although I must say.....Lucky Charms does seem a bit sinister. I mean, have you ever tried it? Its terrible.
Bite your tongue! They're real good once the mallows soak up some milk.
Allow me to introduce myself--Corporal "Bo" Kiana, Ex-Army, "Warmongering Psychopath Tool!"

Celidah the Bardess
Regular Poster

Post by Celidah the Bardess »

Aaack! 'Eee's insultin' me Lucky Charms!

You may take my Coco Puffs, but you will take my MARSHMALLLOOOOWWWSSSS! (Oh, wait, wrong Celts. Never mind.)

Seriously, though, in college I made a dessert of a bowl of those things. The Lucky Charms, I mean. It was easier than wrestling the ice cream out of their canisters in the cooler. Actually, wrestling Calbeck or BoKiana might be slightly easier than that was.

NydaLynn
Regular Poster

Post by NydaLynn »

LoneWolf23k wrote:Now, what we need to do is get Ms Peckensniff introduced to Beltane...

...Preferably from a safe distance, with folding chairs and popcorn to enjoy the fireworks.
Yes! :D
"Que Sera Sera..."
<a href="http://nydalynn.deviantart.com"> Deviant Art stuff</a>

Canis_lupus
Regular Poster
Location: Off some Turnpike in Jersey. check next to the landfill.

Post by Canis_lupus »

At least they dont cut the roof of your mouth like Captain Crunch or Fruity Pebbles do.

Wallaroo_Blacke
Regular Poster

Post by Wallaroo_Blacke »

Celidah the Bardess wrote:Seriously, though, in college I made a dessert of a bowl of those things. The Lucky Charms, I mean. It was easier than wrestling the ice cream out of their canisters in the cooler. Actually, wrestling Calbeck or BoKiana might be slightly easier than that was.
I take it that the ice cream was as hard as marble, huh?

Tuyu
Regular Poster

Post by Tuyu »

weirdfish13 wrote:Oh, dear. I think I just had a hypothesis on why she thinks they're "gambling".

Because they play games...with dice.
Ah, yes... Ben and several others retire to a private back room... muffled voices, the clatter of dice and occasional cheering are heard...

No, wait. If she'd seen that much, she'd be accusing Ben of consorting with minors!!! :P

BrockthePaine
Cartoon Hero

Post by BrockthePaine »

No, merely LOOKING at it is enough to get my stomach unsettled...
It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. - attributed to Samuel Adams

“To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.” - Richard Henry Lee

Celidah the Bardess
Regular Poster

Post by Celidah the Bardess »

Wallaroo_Blacke wrote:
Celidah the Bardess wrote:Seriously, though, in college I made a dessert of a bowl of those things. The Lucky Charms, I mean. It was easier than wrestling the ice cream out of their canisters in the cooler. Actually, wrestling Calbeck or BoKiana might be slightly easier than that was.
I take it that the ice cream was as hard as marble, huh?
I seem to remember stories of people actually hurting themselves on the ice cream.

Soft-serve was my frieeeend.

Sharuuk
Cartoon Hero

Post by Sharuuk »

You know the freezer is set too cold when the serving implements for the ice cream came from Home Depot's masonry tools dept.

Seriously, I was at a party not too long ago that the ice cream was soooooo hard that we peeled the cardboard drum off of it and I went at it with a 2lb hand sledge and a 3in wide masonry chisle. (The chisle was new and I'd sharpened it.) THAT was some of the hardest ice cream I've EVER encountered. :-?

Şaaruuk
We are NOT surrounded.....this is a "target rich" environment!

BrockthePaine
Cartoon Hero

Post by BrockthePaine »

Well, speaker I heard once cut a frozen lasagne with a circular saw so it'd fit in the microwave...
It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. - attributed to Samuel Adams

“To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.” - Richard Henry Lee