Wet in 4 Minutes

User avatar
Wallaroo_Blacke
Regular Poster
Posts: 196
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: -Location Withheld- in Texas
Contact:

Post by Wallaroo_Blacke »

Madmoonie wrote:Is anyone else surprised her last name is..."Peckersnif?"
Kinda like that doctor on Animaniacs,
Dr. Otto von Scratchensniff.

Difference?

One likes solving trouble, the other likes MAKING trouble.
Sharuuk wrote:How about bright green dye to keep the lawn looking good......as well as the biddies......make 'em real easy to pick out of a crowd when the trespass charges start being issued. :twisted:

Şaaruuk
Yeah... that will work nicely... even better with radioactive marking dye! :twisted:

User avatar
Sharuuk
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2780
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2004 11:10 pm
Location: Right here for now.

Post by Sharuuk »

Actually the name is PeckENsnif.....as in Peck-and-snif.

Şaaruuk
We are NOT surrounded.....this is a "target rich" environment!

User avatar
Jwrebholz
Regular Poster
Posts: 256
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:40 pm

Post by Jwrebholz »

I wonder what evidence she has to offer?

Zero. Just like Jack Thompson.
I HATE Jack Thompson. Jack Thompson is a sensationalist windbag that's very good at getting media attention for stupid crap, but probably not so great of a lawyer (and the way he argues it's a matter of time before he's fully disbarred...). Kinda like how Michael Moore is so good at getting media attention by saying just the right things to whip everyone into a furor over his latest waste of celluloid.

I don't like to say that I hate people. It's a very strong term to use. In this case though I'd say it fits.
^ the above was me sounding like I know WTF I'm talking about.

Namrepus221
Regular Poster
Posts: 221
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2005 12:14 pm
Contact:

Post by Namrepus221 »

jwrebholz wrote:
I wonder what evidence she has to offer?

Zero. Just like Jack Thompson.
I HATE Jack Thompson. Jack Thompson is a sensationalist windbag that's very good at getting media attention for stupid crap, but probably not so great of a lawyer (and the way he argues it's a matter of time before he's fully disbarred...). Kinda like how Michael Moore is so good at getting media attention by saying just the right things to whip everyone into a furor over his latest waste of celluloid.

I don't like to say that I hate people. It's a very strong term to use. In this case though I'd say it fits.
THANK YOU!

I've somewhat delt personally with that prick and he's a wack job.

Weirdfish13
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:15 pm

Post by Weirdfish13 »

Oh, dear. I think I just had a hypothesis on why she thinks they're "gambling".

Because they play games...with dice.

And I'm totally all for the Beltaine/Peckensnif showdown. Seeing as how they're cut from the same cloth and all. Add a fundy athiest (they exist! the discoverer of the meme is one!) for great times for all.

User avatar
Shyal_malkes
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1804
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:12 am
Contact:

Post by Shyal_malkes »

that would be awsome!

a total Beltane Peckensniff showdown!

ooooh, the possabilities. :twisted:
I still say the doctor did it....

User avatar
Wallaroo_Blacke
Regular Poster
Posts: 196
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: -Location Withheld- in Texas
Contact:

Post by Wallaroo_Blacke »

jwrebholz wrote:I HATE Jack Thompson. Jack Thompson is a sensationalist windbag that's very good at getting media attention for stupid crap, but probably not so great of a lawyer (and the way he argues it's a matter of time before he's fully disbarred...). Kinda like how Michael Moore is so good at getting media attention by saying just the right things to whip everyone into a furor over his latest waste of celluloid.
Let's hope and pray that Michael Moore gets cut off the
Hollywood funding (as well as get severely audited by
the IRS) and Jack Thompson gets disbarred completely...
and gets audited, too!!! :twisted:

User avatar
Squeaky Bunny
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1664
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2002 6:44 am
Location: Slightly south of Tampa, Florida

Post by Squeaky Bunny »

shyal_malkes wrote:that would be awsome!

a total Beltane Peckensniff showdown!

ooooh, the possabilities. :twisted:
They are polar opposites so they will either cancel each other out or annihilate everything within a 300 foot radius.

What say Ben sprinkles them with wholly water and then bring out Sharuuk, his honking big Tesla coil and his accolytes of the ampere to perform the benediction? :twisted:
Honesty is the best policy, but insanity is a better defence. :shucks:

Forewarned
Regular Poster
Posts: 32
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:48 am

Post by Forewarned »

Somebody call Beltaine, she's gonna want the soaking on camera

User avatar
Wanderwolf
Regular Poster
Posts: 705
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:18 pm
Location: Forney, TX, U.S.A.
Contact:

Post by Wanderwolf »

Squeaky Bunny wrote:They are polar opposites so they will either cancel each other out or annihilate everything within a 300 foot radius.
Er, no. This is a Bad Idea. Remember, both Beltane and Peckensnif are Funda-Mental types. While Peckensnif is screeding about the Evil, Satanic Role Playing Games Of The Devil, Beltane will be screeding about the Christian symbolism in D&D, which will set off Peckensnif's patented Sacrilege Diatribe, which will set off Beltane's "Wicked, Evil Christians" shriek; you're not adding fire to water (cancel) or fire to gasoline (accelerant); you're adding fire to a hydrogen-oxygen mix (explosion)! Each one's own fundamentalism, blind and clueless, will act as complement to the other's. Peckensnif "proves" Beltane's right about Christians; Beltane "proves" Peckensnif is right about pagans.

To borrow another analogy, this is taking two five-kilo pieces of Pu-239 and putting them together. You don't want to be anywhere near the result.

Yours truly,

The wolfish,

Wanderer

User avatar
Wallaroo_Blacke
Regular Poster
Posts: 196
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: -Location Withheld- in Texas
Contact:

Post by Wallaroo_Blacke »

Wanderwolf wrote:
To borrow another analogy, this is taking two five-kilo pieces of Pu-239 and putting them together. You don't want to be anywhere near the result.

Yours truly,

The wolfish,

Wanderer
YIKES!!! :o :o :o Can you say Hiroshima or Nagasaki?

Deckard Canine
Regular Poster
Posts: 295
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:21 am
Location: DC

Post by Deckard Canine »

It can seem like gambling when players pop in more quarters at the "Game Over" screen, but these biddies would do better to picket a fair, where you play for material prizes. Come to think of it, why haven't I heard about protests at fairs? Eh, probably for the same reason they don't assemble at stores that sell lottery tickets: they're just too commonplace.
Namrepus221 wrote:I've somewhat delt personally with that prick
Wait, which one -- Thompson or Moore? Hopefully not both.

I remember someone, possibly Thompson, making the public statement, "All video games are violent." Spoken like a guy who's never heard of Tetris, unless he's afraid those blocks will come down on someone's head. Sayyyy...

User avatar
Canis_lupus
Regular Poster
Posts: 107
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:57 pm
Location: Off some Turnpike in Jersey. check next to the landfill.

Post by Canis_lupus »

Deckard Canine wrote: Wait, which one -- Thompson or Moore? Hopefully not both.

I remember someone, possibly Thompson, making the public statement, "All video games are violent." Spoken like a guy who's never heard of Tetris, unless he's afraid those blocks will come down on someone's head. Sayyyy...
WRONG. The point of tetris is to commit the mass slaughter of innocent cubes for as long as you can.

See everything when taken out of context (like Thompson loves to do) can support your argument.

TMLutas
Regular Poster
Posts: 658
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:19 pm

Post by TMLutas »

Sharuuk wrote:
Manta wrote:Some sprinkler systems have catches where you can add chemicals, plant food, weed killer... muriatic acid(?) to the water... just a thought. :evil:
How about bright green dye to keep the lawn looking good......as well as the biddies......make 'em real easy to pick out of a crowd when the trespass charges start being issued. :twisted:

Şaaruuk
Sorry, no muriatic acid as it'll likely eat through the system. Ben has enough money issues already.

Then there would be the lawsuits.

LoneWolf23k
Regular Poster
Posts: 711
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm

Post by LoneWolf23k »

Wanderwolf wrote:Er, no. This is a Bad Idea. Remember, both Beltane and Peckensnif are Funda-Mental types. While Peckensnif is screeding about the Evil, Satanic Role Playing Games Of The Devil, Beltane will be screeding about the Christian symbolism in D&D, which will set off Peckensnif's patented Sacrilege Diatribe, which will set off Beltane's "Wicked, Evil Christians" shriek; you're not adding fire to water (cancel) or fire to gasoline (accelerant); you're adding fire to a hydrogen-oxygen mix (explosion)! Each one's own fundamentalism, blind and clueless, will act as complement to the other's. Peckensnif "proves" Beltane's right about Christians; Beltane "proves" Peckensnif is right about pagans.

To borrow another analogy, this is taking two five-kilo pieces of Pu-239 and putting them together. You don't want to be anywhere near the result.

Yours truly,

The wolfish,

Wanderer
...Ok, now I know I wanna see what happens when those two collide! :twisted: *needs to save up money to commission that story..*

User avatar
Sharuuk
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2780
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2004 11:10 pm
Location: Right here for now.

Post by Sharuuk »

Squeaky Bunny wrote:What say Ben sprinkles them with wholly water and then bring out Sharuuk, his honking big Tesla coil and his accolytes of the ampere to perform the benediction? :twisted:
"Acolytes of the Ampere"......OH....Do I LOVE that discription/designation. :D And I can just envision the chaos that would ensue.......Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....*crackle-crackle...zzzzzZZZZAAAP!!! :lol: :twisted:

THANK YOU Squeaky....VERY much. *humbly bows*

Şaaruuk
We are NOT surrounded.....this is a "target rich" environment!

User avatar
Sapphire
Regular Poster
Posts: 75
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:15 pm
Location: Louisville, Kentucky

Post by Sapphire »

So, is this finally gonna be what it takes for RHJ to distance himself from a conservative movement? Or conservatives like Jack Thompson or Bill O'Reilly?
I would have hoped to say something meaninful, or possible inciteful. But, alas.
How goes the world today? From right to left or left to right? Perhaps it runs round mad reels, turning in on itself only at long last to blow away with the leaves and gutter-trash.
How goes the world today? Top to Bottom or Bottom to Top? Perhaps it will rise high enough so that it may see the back of its own head, in a maddening tunnel of infinity.
How goes the world today? Clockwise or Counter? Perhaps it will spin itself mad, curling a spring-from into endlessness.
Or maybe, today, it will just stop.

User avatar
Squeaky Bunny
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1664
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2002 6:44 am
Location: Slightly south of Tampa, Florida

Post by Squeaky Bunny »

Sharuuk wrote:
Squeaky Bunny wrote:What say Ben sprinkles them with wholly water and then bring out Sharuuk, his honking big Tesla coil and his accolytes of the ampere to perform the benediction? :twisted:
"Acolytes of the Ampere"......OH....Do I LOVE that discription/designation. :D And I can just envision the chaos that would ensue.......Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....*crackle-crackle...zzzzzZZZZAAAP!!! :lol: :twisted:

THANK YOU Squeaky....VERY much. *humbly bows*

Şaaruuk
*blushes* You're welcome.

Now repeat after me. Ohm... Ohm... Ohm... :shucks:
Honesty is the best policy, but insanity is a better defence. :shucks:

User avatar
Squeaky Bunny
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1664
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2002 6:44 am
Location: Slightly south of Tampa, Florida

Post by Squeaky Bunny »

TMLutas wrote:
Sharuuk wrote:
Manta wrote:Some sprinkler systems have catches where you can add chemicals, plant food, weed killer... muriatic acid(?) to the water... just a thought. :evil:
How about bright green dye to keep the lawn looking good......as well as the biddies......make 'em real easy to pick out of a crowd when the trespass charges start being issued. :twisted:

Şaaruuk
Sorry, no muriatic acid as it'll likely eat through the system. Ben has enough money issues already.

Then there would be the lawsuits.
Considering that many commercial sprinkler systems are using reclaimed water from the local sewage treatment plant, Ms Peckerhead is likely going to have the stink of piety (or would that be potty?) about her.
Honesty is the best policy, but insanity is a better defence. :shucks:

User avatar
BrockthePaine
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1538
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:45 pm
Location: Further up and further in!

Post by BrockthePaine »

sapphire wrote:So, is this finally gonna be what it takes for RHJ to distance himself from a conservative movement? Or conservatives like Jack Thompson or Bill O'Reilly?
What do you mean?
It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. - attributed to Samuel Adams

“To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.” - Richard Henry Lee

Post Reply