hey vicemage.

Discussion for Red Zone and all things related.

hey vicemage.

Postby Jillyfoo on Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:07 pm

Joined to forum to bug you. I missed so many updates. Keep up the good work. I love RedZone's mangay cleanness.

Anymore word about joining me at Anime Detour artist alley? I think it's a done and done deal...? I think I obtained a another one to join us. heehee.

I heard now Lulu making lil manga sized books. My drawing teacher said she likes the idea of me printing a comic book for the final. So I'm off to be a guiea pig! Ahhh can I complete all my work before the end of the semester?! D:
Jillyfoo

Postby Moonshadow on Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:44 pm

Aw, thanks. ^_^ I like your rough style, it goes well with the style of your story.

I definately want to join you, and so does Kim, so we'll be there with you. ^_^ Did you want to meet up sometime over the holiday so I can just hand you money? My bank keeps screwing me on my account, so I no longer trust banks very much. I'd rather just put cash in your hand. ^^

Good luck! You'll make it! :D I want to get a copy of your book when it's ready, let me know when you have it, where I can get it and how much!

I'll have to make a formal announcy thing on mine sometime. I finally figured out some covers for it, now to get my quotes back, get them drawn, and get it all made up in time for Detour. >.<
Moonshadow
Regular Poster

Postby Jillyfoo on Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:43 pm

heh heh. Excellent. Alright so we got 4 people. Two tables $50. It's $12.50 right? Will Kim pay beforehand too?
My classes are over 12/15/06. Either I'll give you a call or you call me.

(It's a good thing I registered early. the tables are already sold out and some late people are pissed on the forums there.)
Jillyfoo

Postby Moonshadow on Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:38 pm

Yep, I'll bring her money along when I give you mine. ^_^

Really? they're sold out already? Yeesh, thanks so much for helping out on this then. :D

I don't know if I have your number... do you have mine? Otherwise, drop me a PM or email and we'll trade numbers so I can get ahold of you then. ^_^
Moonshadow
Regular Poster

Return to Red Zone