"Mysteries" Mun thread

Tbolt
Cartoon Hero

Post by Tbolt »

Ok, I thought I'd make things a little more interesting at Barret's. Doink, does Greystar have any aspirin in his bag of tricks?=^^=

Redsquirrel, if I took any liberties, please tell me and I'll change things around, thanks!
Always tell the truth, that way you don't have to remember anything. -- Mark twain

BrockthePaine
Cartoon Hero

Post by BrockthePaine »

Good lord, they're like, psychotic squared!
It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. - attributed to Samuel Adams

“To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.” - Richard Henry Lee

BlasTech
Cartoon Hero
Location: In a small tower on the southern side of the college

Post by BlasTech »

Righto, time to break the posting drought ... sorry for craking jokes without consulting you first Fusion but i couldn't think of anything else to write, and another day without posts would probably make me go nuts :roll: :wink:

Suggestions on how to continue? Amp needs to "sign out" i guess, then we head back?

Fusion
Regular Poster

Post by Fusion »

Oh, wups! I was going to write up a post, but got destracted with other RPs and helping Spacewolfomega out with his art! >^.^;< I'll try and get a post up sometime soon.

And don't worry about it Btech, I thought it was good!
"Heh, sometimes talking to yourself is the only way to get an intelligent conversation..."--Tbolt
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"--Edgar Allen Poe
"I just had an argument with myself, so now we're not talking."--me
"We are the salt of the earth, not the powdered sugar."--R.H. Jr.

BrockthePaine
Cartoon Hero

Post by BrockthePaine »

*Bump*
It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. - attributed to Samuel Adams

“To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.” - Richard Henry Lee

Fusion
Regular Poster

Post by Fusion »

Sorry, very tied down for the next few weeks. Can't post much if at all.
"Heh, sometimes talking to yourself is the only way to get an intelligent conversation..."--Tbolt
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"--Edgar Allen Poe
"I just had an argument with myself, so now we're not talking."--me
"We are the salt of the earth, not the powdered sugar."--R.H. Jr.

BlasTech
Cartoon Hero

Post by BlasTech »

righto, well we can wait or we can skip ahead to the arrival at Barret's ... depends on how active everyone is i guess?

I've been kinda distracted in the last week with the onions discussion (as i guess some of the others have been too) but I've got the time to post regularily now. How many of the rest are available?

Tbolt
Cartoon Hero

Post by Tbolt »

Fighting off creeping death, here, just thinking how the next post should go.
Always tell the truth, that way you don't have to remember anything. -- Mark twain

BlasTech
Cartoon Hero

Post by BlasTech »

Creeping wha wha? Are you okay? I dont know what that is, sounds to me like either a horrible disease or some annoying garden plant. :-?

Tbolt
Cartoon Hero

Post by Tbolt »

Heh, heh, just a cold, really, been making me feel miserable for a week now. It started in the sinuses, then to upper throat, now it's going deeper.

Just been feeling lethatgic in general =^^=

Tbolt
Cartoon Hero

Post by Tbolt »

Ok, my post doesn't add much to the story, but it was fun!

I drew an updated pic of Trajan here:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/43220598/

if anyone cares to look! =^^=

Gentlemen, shall we push the clock ahead to noon and have the party reconvene at the Whim? Then we can have everyone compare notes and return to Barrets.

Does that sound like a good idea?

Wayfarer
Regular Poster

Post by Wayfarer »

Awwwwwww! Trajan tickle-attacked by kits. That was so adorable! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Smiling on my way back to homework...

:D :D :D :D :D
“The mirror may tell us what we are; memory may tell us what we were; but only the imagination can tell us what we might be.” – Donald Keesey

“You go whistling in the dark/ Making light of it/ Making light of it/ And I follow with my heart/ Laughing all the way// Oh 'cause you move me/ You get me dancing and you make me sing/ You move me/ Now I'm taking delight/ In every little thing/ How you move me”
~ "You Move Me"
Pierce Pettis, Gordon Kennedy

BlasTech
Cartoon Hero

Post by BlasTech »

Tbolt wrote:
Gentlemen, shall we push the clock ahead to noon and have the party reconvene at the Whim? Then we can have everyone compare notes and return to Barrets.
Well, Team 2 (or team 1 ... or whatever team we're in) is en route to Barrets house now, so we can do the comparing of notes there, or we can go back to the whim to do it, up to you guys. (although its gonna be fun to see us all squeeze in one levcarridge XD)

I loved the post and thats a nifty pic, i like the detail on the eyepatch (nice to know what it looks like :D)

RedSquirrel456
Regular Poster

Post by RedSquirrel456 »

Sorry for being AWOL, guys, exams have tied me down, but fortunately they're about to pass by. I can get a post up tomorrow evening.

Perhaps, for the sake of brevity and time saving, we meet up at Barret's and launch off from there? Heading back to the Whim may be a little redundant.
"Every revolutionary idea seems to evoke three stages of reaction. They may be summed up by the phrases: (1) It's completely impossible. (2) It's possible, but it's not worth doing. (3) I said it was a good idea all along."
-Arthur C. Clarke

Tbolt
Cartoon Hero

Post by Tbolt »

Thanks for the positive comment on my pic, Blastech =^^=

Ok, then we shall meet at Barret's, that's cool. I just need to unbury Trajan from a pile of kits! =^^;;

BlasTech
Cartoon Hero

Post by BlasTech »

Yessir Red, party 2/1 is in position :lol:

TBolt, if you need help unburying yourself you've got 4 others to give you a hand (although Kahlin will find it hard to decide whether to help or to join in the fun XD)

BrockthePaine
Cartoon Hero

Post by BrockthePaine »

Yay, I was absentminded and paid the driver twice, once when we left, and once when we got there! :-P :lol: Boy, I sure am generous with my money, aren't I? :wink:

BlasTech
Cartoon Hero

Post by BlasTech »

err ... *fiddles with post* what payment? i dont see any payment there? XS :wink:

BrockthePaine
Cartoon Hero

Post by BrockthePaine »

BlasTech wrote:err ... *fiddles with post* what payment? i dont see any payment there? XS :wink:
Hmm, you're right, I must have been tired. :wink: Carry on...

Tbolt
Cartoon Hero

Post by Tbolt »

EEEEEEE!

Spacewolf Omega drew Trajan and Lamilora here!:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/43968729/

It's sooo cool! :D :D :D

(We discussed it, and Lamilora is standing on a large rock to get that close to Trajan... :P :) )

Thanks again Omega! :D