I now have a new full time job with Maryland's Mass Transit Administration. Basically, my routine is now:
- Wake up at 5:30am
- Check comics until 6:15am, because stomach isn't up yet.
- Get dressed, and head to Light Rail station by 6:45 am.
- Arrive around 7am, wait for LR vehicle to move at 7:15am.
- Get into Baltimore around 7:45 am.
- Wonder where I should get breakfast at for 45 minutes, usually going to a by-the-pound place on Baltimore street.
- Arrive at work by 8:30am.
- Leave at 5pm.
- Arrive at LR station at 5:10 pm, and wait for the right train to come around 5:25 pm.
- Arrive at destination by 5:55 pm.
- Arrive at home around 6:10 pm.
So my time's a bit limited.