October 8

DracoDei
Regular Poster

Post by DracoDei »

RHJunior wrote:well, you get the best results if you nibble here and there on their ears and neck, yeah....

Did I say that out loud? :oops: :oops: :oops:
As long you have been dating a while or are engaged or married I see nothing wrong with what could be seen as the furry equivalent of 'necking'. I put this in the same catagory as 'and his footrubs could melt CONCRETE', or however that line went.
In short: kudos!

SolidusRaccoon
Cartoon Hero

Post by SolidusRaccoon »

Do I have to get the hose?
Yes, sir. I agree completely. It takes a well-balanced individual... such as yourself to rule the world. No, sir. No one knows that you were the third one... Solidus. ...What should I do about the woman? Yes sir. I'll keep her under surveillance. Yes. Thank you. Good-bye...... Mr. President.

Deckard Canine
Regular Poster

Post by Deckard Canine »

SolidusRaccoon wrote:
shyal_malkes wrote:to a kitsune, another tail is a sign of power, a trophy and a badge...
Well they would make good toilet brushes.
If I ever write a list of rules on furry etiquette, I will be sure to include, "Tails are NOT for wiping." And I'll leave it vague on purpose.

SolidusRaccoon
Cartoon Hero

Post by SolidusRaccoon »

Deckard Canine wrote:
SolidusRaccoon wrote:
shyal_malkes wrote:to a kitsune, another tail is a sign of power, a trophy and a badge...
If I ever write a list of rules on furry etiquette, I will be sure to include, "Tails are NOT for wiping." And I'll leave it vague on purpose.
How about using antlers as back scratchers?
Yes, sir. I agree completely. It takes a well-balanced individual... such as yourself to rule the world. No, sir. No one knows that you were the third one... Solidus. ...What should I do about the woman? Yes sir. I'll keep her under surveillance. Yes. Thank you. Good-bye...... Mr. President.

Earl McClaw
Regular Poster

Post by Earl McClaw »

SolidusRaccoon wrote:How about using antlers as back scratchers?
Oh, you know that one, do you?

(Doemain of Our Own is another webcomic that effectively reconned.)
Earl McClaw invites you to visit Furryco and the DGL. (Avatar used with permission of Ralph Hayes, Jr.)

Hallan
Regular Poster

Aack!

Post by Hallan »

Deckard Canine wrote:
SolidusRaccoon wrote:
Gah... I -would- wander by at just the right moment for a really demented mental image...

Must... find... brain... bleach...

Hallan[/u]