Awesome comic

Awesome comic

Postby Terminus on Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:12 pm

Love the comic man. I sat down the last couple days and read through the archives, and I gotta say, for starting out being pretty random, you've managed to carve out a pretty neat universe. Shadow planet and Kristen are pretty good too. I'm definately recomending this to all my friends. It'll be even better now that they have pupils. :D
Terminus

Postby SASkillings on Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:45 pm

Thank you! Wow, I can't imagine going through all those pages in just a couple of days. Maybe it's just 'cause I wrote them, but I can't read more than a few weeks' worth at a time, which is making it tough to put together the recap page that I'm working on.

And so far I've had nothing but good response to the pupils, so it looks like they're sticking around.
SASkillings

Postby EvilChihuahua on Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:45 pm

I would like to concur regarding how awesome this comic is. I've read it for around a year and a half. The art style is nice and simple, and it never gets in the way of the story or characters. Also, I love the non-plussed manner in which the characters respond to conflict.
note: any l337 used in the previous post was used ony to avoid the poster's Cybersitter. Image
EvilChihuahua
Regular Poster

Return to Triumphant Losers